PDA

View Full Version : So last night a ton of people got fired here at work.

dolemitesooner
2/18/2008, 10:48 AM
They won't even tell people why. They are just telling me to do more work. Its pretty crazy.

jk the sooner fan
2/18/2008, 10:50 AM
you work at soonerfans?

dolemitesooner
2/18/2008, 10:53 AM
Ok off to work guys....Enjoy your day. I am sure I won't enjoy mine :)

Osce0la
2/18/2008, 10:55 AM
you work at soonerfans?
I was thinking there was some sort of similarity between his post and this board...

Oldnslo
2/18/2008, 10:56 AM
Art imitates life. Or maybe it's life imitates art. I don't really remember.

Plus, I don't even know who Art is.

The bastard.

Mjcpr
2/18/2008, 10:57 AM
You should've stayed at the PO, they don't fire anybody.

:D

Widescreen
2/18/2008, 11:13 AM

Then why are so many of their former employees so lacking in gruntle?

Mjcpr
2/18/2008, 11:34 AM
They most likely had dealings with Deaner at some point.

Hot Rod
2/18/2008, 11:38 AM

The bastard.

I think his name is Art Vandelay. He's an architect, I believe.

BillyBall
2/18/2008, 11:39 AM
I think his name is Art Vandelay. He's an architect, I believe.

Import/Export

dolemitesooner
2/18/2008, 02:00 PM

I still work for them.

And I am a moron. No one was fired its Presidents day and I am just the bitch that has to work.

I am just now going to lunch.

Basterds

Whet
2/18/2008, 02:14 PM
So, are you getting 'holliday pay'?

SoonerStormchaser
2/18/2008, 04:45 PM
I am...and I LOVE IT!!!

proud gonzo
2/18/2008, 04:56 PM

The bastard.http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3668/lifeandartfn6.png

TheHumanAlphabet
2/18/2008, 05:25 PM
So were you punked or what?

olevetonahill
2/18/2008, 05:33 PM
I still work for them.

And I am a moron. No one was fired its Presidents day and I am just the bitch that has to work.

I am just now going to lunch.

Basterds
Your such a trouble maker !:eek:

usmc-sooner
2/18/2008, 06:21 PM
So were you punked or what?

went down swinging

SicEmBaylor
2/18/2008, 06:44 PM

The bastard.

He's our new coach. Keep up!

mdklatt
2/18/2008, 06:52 PM
He's our new coach. Keep up!

Hey SicEM...WTF is the difference between the Ferrel Center and the Paul Meyer Arena? Is that not just the same building with two different names? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
2/18/2008, 06:58 PM
Hey SicEM...WTF is the difference between the Ferrel Center and the Paul Meyer Arena? Is that not just the same building with two different names? :confused:

I've never heard of the Paul Meyer Arena until I looked it up just now, and I'm still not sure other than it's connection with the Ferrell Center.

I don't have a clue, but my guess is that the actual arena/stadium part of the complex is technically named the Paul Meyer Arena while the complex as a whole is the "Ferrell Center." Like I said though, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

mdklatt
2/18/2008, 07:01 PM
I don't have a clue, but my guess is that the actual arena/stadium part of the complex is technically named the Paul Meyer Arena while the complex as a whole is the "Ferrell Center." Like I said though, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Got it. That makes sense, then. I guess the Paul Meyer name is new? I was there to watch your girls beat our girls yesterday (:(), and I don't remember the "Paul Meyer" business when I was there last year.

SicEmBaylor
2/18/2008, 07:02 PM
Got it. That makes sense, then. I guess the Paul Meyer name is new? I was there to watch your girls beat our girls yesterday (:(), and I don't remember the "Paul Meyer" business when I was there last year.

You should have let me know! You're awfully damned elusive. First you don't trip me in the stands at Norman and now you don't even let me know you're in Waco!? ;)

I'm starting to think I'm being avoided!

Dio
2/18/2008, 07:04 PM
We've found it's best to let people go on a Friday- there's less chance of an incident.

mdklatt
2/18/2008, 07:10 PM
You should have let me know! You're awfully damned elusive. First you don't trip me in the stands at Norman and now you don't even let me know you're in Waco!? ;)

I went with my sister. No way in hell am I gonna let you get near her. :D

SicEmBaylor
2/18/2008, 07:17 PM
I went with my sister. No way in hell am I gonna let you get near her. :D
Fair, enough. :D

Aside from losing, how was your Baylor/Waco experience? Did you eat in town and if so where? I'm just curious where the foreigners go and do when they're in town.

mdklatt
2/18/2008, 07:23 PM
Fair, enough. :D

Aside from losing, how was your Baylor/Waco experience? Did you eat in town and if so where? I'm just curious where the foreigners go and do when they're in town.

I've actually been to Waco for two OU basketball games and three OU football games now--it's a lot easier to get tickets. :D Dallas has always been our starting point, so we don't stay overnight or anything. Usually we just arrive for the game and then leave. Yesterday we hit the BK drive-through near campus before the game, but we've eaten at McAllister's a couple of times. I really don't have an opinion on Waco one way or another. The Baylor campus has some interesting looking architecture, although I haven't walked around or anything. I was actually there for a thing about 20 years ago, and remember walking by the bear pit on the way to some auditorium or another.

SicEmBaylor
2/18/2008, 07:24 PM
I've actually been to Waco for two OU basketball games and three OU football games now--it's a lot easier to get tickets. :D Dallas has always been our starting point, so we don't stay overnight or anything. Usually we just arrive for the game and then leave. Yesterday we hit the BK drive-through near campus before the game, but we've eaten at McAllister's a couple of times. I really don't have an opinion on Waco one way or another. The Baylor campus has some interesting looking architecture, although I haven't walked around or anything. I was actually there for a thing about 20 years ago, and remember walking by the bear pit on the way to some auditorium or another.

Well, next time you're in town then give me a call and I'll give you a tour. :)

StoopTroup
2/18/2008, 08:15 PM
Heh.

International Tours of Waco

StoopTroup
5/29/2011, 04:10 PM
Wonder if Doleo is werkin?

Sooner_Tuf
5/29/2011, 10:40 PM
Mail on Sunday?

StoopTroup
5/29/2011, 11:46 PM
heh

winout
5/30/2011, 02:44 PM
They won't even tell people why. They are just telling me to do more work. Its pretty crazy.

They got fired for asking so many questions.