PDA

View Full Version : AD Wallpaper

kelloggOUballa
2/17/2008, 01:13 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/kelloggOUballa/ADProBowlMVPWallpaper.jpg

In honor of AD's Pro Bowl performance, I made this yesterday! BOOMER!

SteelClip49
2/17/2008, 01:20 PM
although I am not much of an AD fan, that is nice. And damn, that trophy is huge...just for being the MVP of the Pro Bowl. Hell, that's bigger than the Lombardi Trophy, although the LT is made of all silver and is more expensive.

As much as I hate to say it, just something about his face..his overlook; if not already, he will be the face of the National Football League. Nothing but good luck and congrats from me. Although, I hope he isn't a Viking forever. I just hate purple period...yes because of LSU.

usmc-sooner
2/17/2008, 01:33 PM
although I am not much of an AD fan, that is nice. And damn, that trophy is huge...just for being the MVP of the Pro Bowl. Hell, that's bigger than the Lombardi Trophy, although the LT is made of all silver and is more expensive.

As much as I hate to say it, just something about his face..his overlook; if not already, he will be the face of the National Football League. Nothing but good luck and congrats from me. Although, I hope he isn't a Viking forever. I just hate purple period...yes because of LSU.

what???

You don't like AD, you don't like his face, and yet you don't want him to play for the Vikes because you don't like LSU??? That went over my head

rainiersooner
2/18/2008, 11:54 AM
I'd like to hear the rationale for NOT being an AD fan.

birddog
2/18/2008, 12:35 PM

that might be the dumbest thing i've ever heard anybody say, ever.

what do you mean, his overlook?

Animal Mother
2/18/2008, 01:34 PM
We're all waitin' for the 'splanation.

Partial Qualifier
2/18/2008, 01:41 PM
Nice work kellogg. it looks good!

yeah there's a whole cornucopia of dumb in that one post

SoonerLB
2/18/2008, 05:41 PM

I concur! :D

kelloggOUballa
2/18/2008, 10:13 PM

Thanks!

85sooners
2/19/2008, 11:29 PM

As much as I hate to say it, just something about his face..his overlook; if not already, he will be the face of the National Football League. Nothing but good luck and congrats from me. Although, I hope he isn't a Viking forever. I just hate purple period...yes because of LSU.lol!!!!!!!!

bstuff1979
2/20/2008, 09:45 AM

Adrian Peterson owns the hotel from "The Shinning"? Wow, didn't know he had THAT much money.