PDA

View Full Version : DEATH TO THE CARTOONIST!

Widescreen
2/16/2008, 12:31 PM
There's something you don't hear every day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330838,00.html

About 200 people held a similar rally in Multan, a main city in the eastern Punjab province, burning Danish flags and chanting "Death to the Cartoonist!" and "Boycott, boycott of European products!"

SleestakSooner
2/16/2008, 12:42 PM
What in the world are 800 radical muslims doing in Copenhagen in the first place? Pakistani's demanding the cartoonist and publisher be hanged? If they didn't want pictures or drawings of Mohammad getting out they should have made him wear one of those veils they force their wimmens to wear!

Widescreen
2/16/2008, 12:46 PM
Actually there have been times where I felt like saying that about Bil Keane.

Whet
2/16/2008, 12:48 PM
It is amazing, but not unexpected!

Flagstaffsooner
2/16/2008, 01:47 PM
What in the world are 800 radical muslims doing in Copenhagen in the first place? Pakistani's demanding the cartoonist and publisher be hanged? If they didn't want pictures or drawings of Mohammad getting out they should have made him wear one of those veils they force their wimmens to wear!http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/mohammeddrawingsnewspaper1_2.jpg:D

King Crimson
2/16/2008, 03:48 PM
there are people on this board who wish death and eternal damnation on former US presidents on a regular basis....and the same posters in other circumstances lecture others on their lack of respect for the highest Office in our country and patriotism in general.

SleestakSooner
2/16/2008, 03:53 PM
there are people on this board wish death and eternal damnation on former US presidents on a regular basis....and in other circumstances lecturing others on their lack of respect for the highest Office in our country and patriotism in general.

funny how that works isn't it? point out that G-Dub can't even pronounce simple english correctly and you are emboldening the terrorists and unpatriotic, yet it is perfectly fine to call Clinton a commie :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
2/16/2008, 03:55 PM
I'll try to keep my Chester A. Arthur bashing to a minimum for now on.

Widescreen
2/16/2008, 04:17 PM
there are people on this board who wish death and eternal damnation on former US presidents on a regular basis....
Link? I've never seen anyone on this board call for the murder of a former president.

I'll wait for your response.

King Crimson
2/16/2008, 04:21 PM
Link? I've never seen anyone on this board call for the murder of a former president.

I'll wait for your response.

maybe when you stop putting your words in my post. death and murder are different things.

actually, i'm not going to play this game with you. it's been said about Jimmy Carter and JFK ("rot in hell"). i'm not going to waste my time searching for it or call anyone out personally. if you want to not believe me, fine.

Widescreen
2/16/2008, 04:25 PM
maybe when you stop putting your words in my post. death and murder are different things.

actually, i'm not going to play this game with you. it's been said about Jimmy Carter and JFK ("rot in hell"). i'm not going to waste my time searching for it or call anyone out personally. if you want to not believe me, fine.
In other words, you were grandstanding with no basis in fact and got called on it. Just as I suspected.

You were the one who equated Islamists calling for murdering people with people on the board calling for the murder (and death) of former presidents (which hasn't actually occurred). You can backtrack all you want.

Breadburner
2/16/2008, 04:26 PM
Looks like a good spot for a well placed smart bomb of some sort that won't cause alot collateral damage......Like shooting extremeist in a barrel.....

King Crimson
2/16/2008, 04:29 PM
In other words, you were grandstanding with no basis in fact and got called on it. Just as I suspected.

You were the one who equated Islamists calling for murdering people with people on the board calling for the murder (and death) of former presidents (which hasn't actually occurred). You can backtrack all you want.

LOL. believe what you want. it's clear that's where you are at anyway.

i'm watching the basketball game. see ya.

KABOOKIE
2/16/2008, 04:36 PM
LOL. believe what you want. it's clear that's where you are at anyway.

i'm watching the basketball game. see ya.

I believe you got busted.

Widescreen
2/16/2008, 04:37 PM
Huh? I'm at where??? If people calling for the death of former presidents happens on a "regular basis" there should be tons of examples. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong?

King Crimson wears women's underwear as evidenced in countless posts on this board, but I'm not going to try to back up my assertion with any actual evidence. Find it yourself!

Wow, that game is fun! :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
2/16/2008, 04:40 PM

actually, i'm not going to play this game with you. it's been said about Jimmy Carter and JFK ("rot in hell"). i'm not going to waste my time searching for it or call anyone out personally. if you want to not believe me, fine.Hmm, I have said LBJ should rot in hell. Are you talking about me?
Here's a link.http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2214655#post2214655

OCUDad
2/16/2008, 05:07 PM
King Crimson wears women's underwear as evidenced in countless posts on this boardThis thread is worthless without pics.

Jerk
2/16/2008, 08:10 PM
there are people on this board who wish death and eternal damnation on former US presidents on a regular basis....and the same posters in other circumstances lecture others on their lack of respect for the highest Office in our country and patriotism in general.

Always got to 'turn the tables' and make it an issue about how evil America is, don't you :rolleyes:

Listen up, until we start flying airplanes into buildings, sending down syndrome women into crowded markets to remotely detonate bombs, cutting people's heads off and posting it on the internet, I think you ought to carefully evaluate who the real fkn enemy is.

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/index.asp