PDA

View Full Version : Gore - Obama 2008

JohnnyMack
2/15/2008, 10:10 PM
Sound crazy?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-russnow/maybe-its-time-for-an-ol_b_86783.html

http://www.blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/02/15/al-gore-to-the-rescue.aspx

A few people seem to think that although it's far-fetched, that it isn't totally out of the question.

GottaHavePride
2/15/2008, 11:02 PM
Wouldn't it be Obama - Gore?

And it's a hell of a lot better option that Obama-Clinton.

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2008, 11:38 PM
i love how the one blogger refer's to Gore's election.....that florida vote was recounted umpteen times by the AP and every other news source and every single one of them came out with W winning the vote

jeezus, let that go, Gore didnt win - but they made it up to him with his nobel and oscar

sooneron
2/15/2008, 11:49 PM
i love how the one blogger refer's to Gore's election.....that florida vote was recounted umpteen times by the AP and every other news source and every single one of them came out with W winning the vote

jeezus, let that go, Gore didnt win - but they made it up to him with his nobel and oscar
which , is actually better than the presidency. NO headaches..:cool:

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2008, 11:50 PM
so true!

King Crimson
2/16/2008, 12:56 AM

the alleged "issue" with the Florida/Broward vote wasn't the actual count, but what votes were allowed to be counted. just sayin'.

yermom
2/16/2008, 12:59 AM
well, a lot of people still hold on to the fact that he won the popular vote...

i'm really surprised he's not a candidate, i think he could pwn the current choices

Curly Bill
2/16/2008, 01:11 AM

A lot of people didn't pay attention in their government classes when it got around to the electoral system. :D

mdklatt
2/16/2008, 01:19 AM

Statistical dead-heat. They'd have done just as well to flip a coin.

i'm really surprised he's not a candidate, i think he could pwn the current choices

Really? With all the hate hard-ons people have for him? Of course those are all Republicans who wouldn't vote for a Democrat under any circumstances.

mdklatt
2/16/2008, 01:21 AM
A few people seem to think that although it's far-fetched, that it isn't totally out of the question.

Would Bill O'Reilly's head literally explode? Sign me up.

Curly Bill
2/16/2008, 01:23 AM
Would Bill O'Reilly's head literally explode? Sign me up.

What have you got against fair and balanced news coverage?

1stTimeCaller
2/16/2008, 01:24 AM
would that be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

mdklatt
2/16/2008, 01:36 AM
would that be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

Do you expect anything less from the Democrats? The fact that a Clinton is still in the thick of things is mind-boggling. The Republicans, on the other hand, are willing to throw people under the bus in the name of electability, aka John McCain.

Harry Beanbag
2/16/2008, 10:16 AM
Not only does it sound crazy, it's totally insane.