PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Nichol

Watch Me Stride
2/15/2008, 11:45 AM
He is Keith Nichols brother....how good is he?

Scott D
2/15/2008, 11:47 AM
I think it'd be harder to pry him from Michigan State than Keith was.

Watch Me Stride
2/15/2008, 11:59 AM
I think it'd be harder to pry him from Michigan State than Keith was.

Why do you say that? His brother his here that should give us a great advantage.

and again

anybody know how good he is?

Scott D
2/15/2008, 12:16 PM
We lucked out that his brother decided to reopen his recruiting after John L Smith got fired. Michigan State isn't that far from Lowell, nor is it very big. Not much news from that area makes it's way east to the Detroit Metro area in regards to high school sports.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/15/2008, 12:17 PM
He is Keith Nichols brother....how good is he?

He's Sonic good.

sooner518
2/15/2008, 12:47 PM
He's Sonic good.
thats pretty high praise!

Sparty doesnt seem to have taken the Keith decommit very well and many say they dont want Kyle because of it: http://www.spartantailgate.com/forums/msu-red-cedar-message-board/286900-2009-spartan-qb-recruit-kyle-nichol.html

OU-HSV
2/16/2008, 12:39 AM
I didn't know he had a brother. Is he a QB as well?

Watch Me Stride
2/16/2008, 01:26 AM
I didn't know he had a brother. Is he a QB as well?

yea

OU-HSV
2/16/2008, 01:45 AM
just found this when I googled.
http://scoutcombines.scout.com/a.z?s=450&p=8&c=1&nid=2529925

OU-HSV
2/16/2008, 01:59 AM
Pretty sweet website Kyle Nichol's h.s. has. It's got "alumni" team updates on the right hand side. It shows Keith's name next to OU and then has a couple of links from earlier in the season.
http://www.lowellfootball.com/varsity/

The Consumate Showman
2/19/2008, 12:32 AM
I would be more concerned with Thomas Lott's boy and Terry Webb's for '09 as far as possible legacies go...

Also, Craig Loston as Brodney P.'s cousin would be a nice legacy get for this year. (I think that's right, but don't hold me to it...it's late and I'm tired)

Watch Me Stride
2/22/2008, 12:58 AM
I would be more concerned with Thomas Lott's boy and Terry Webb's for '09 as far as possible legacies go...

Also, Craig Loston as Brodney P.'s cousin would be a nice legacy get for this year. (I think that's right, but don't hold me to it...it's late and I'm tired)

I think its going to be easy to pull off the Thomas Lott and Terry Webb legacy. I'm getting worried about Loston though.

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 09:58 AM
I think its going to be easy to pull off the Thomas Lott and Terry Webb legacy. I'm getting worried about Loston though.

Not me, he'll either come here or he won't. We'll still be OU no matter what. ;)

The Consumate Showman
2/22/2008, 02:05 PM

Don't be too confident there. Brandon skipped OU's Jr. day for LosuR's and he always speaks fondly of LosuR. I'll say that I feel OU needs to put the full court press on him right away and not let off until he gives the verbal and I'll also say that Thomas' boy is going to have to get up to Norman to see/meet the coaches beofre they will extend him an offer. There is a MUCH better slot WR in Tejas than the Lott boy, Uzoma Nwachukwu, that I have seen and would LOOOOOOVE to get into Crimson and Cream.

Loston will be going to OU though. Count on it. We're going to be too questionable/uncertain with our depth chart and a kid like Craig should be excited about the possibility of early playing time if he commits to OU. Not saying as a frosh., but a red-shirt frosh or soph....Yes.