PDA

View Full Version : Rollison Narrows List to Three

Watch Me Stride
2/15/2008, 11:25 AM
Scout has him down to:

Oklahoma
Texas
Texas Tech

Rivals has him still interested the most in Ohio State.

What do you guy's think?

jccouger
2/15/2008, 02:23 PM
Well, Texas is probably going to have commits from 2 5* QBs this recruiting class, So I'd assume they are out.

We also have a lot of depth at QB.

My guess would be Texas Tech.

BillyBall
2/15/2008, 02:37 PM
I don't think Shepard is going to Texas, they don't want him at QB.

NorthernIowaSooner
2/15/2008, 03:01 PM
Rivals has him still interested the most in Ohio State.

if your going off the list of medium interest in everybody on rivals he isnt most interested in ohio st. its alphabetical

snp
2/18/2008, 03:32 PM
ou and Texas haven't offered him yet, don't know about Tech. This list is a bit premature.

Curly Bill
2/18/2008, 06:31 PM
ou and Texas haven't offered him yet, don't know about Tech. This list is a bit premature.

that's what she said. :P

The Consumate Showman
2/19/2008, 12:28 AM
Look for Pachall and Karam to be our main focus. Shepard would be fabulous, but he may turn out to be a national recruit seeing as the bonghorns have opted out on him...

However, if we do get Shepard, it would be a G R E A T get for '09 and we could still take Pachall or Karam.

R.S. has to know most schools are gonna tell him what he wants to hear as far as getting a shot at QB, but could easily switch him up at the next level.

Watch Me Stride
2/19/2008, 03:39 PM
Look for Pachall and Karam to be our main focus. Shepard would be fabulous, but he may turn out to be a national recruit seeing as the bonghorns have opted out on him...

However, if we do get Shepard, it would be a G R E A T get for '09 and we could still take Pachall or Karam.

R.S. has to know most schools are gonna tell him what he wants to hear as far as getting a shot at QB, but could easily switch him up at the next level.

He said in a recent interview that Texas is still recruiting him hard.

I'd take accuracy over agility any day.

The Consumate Showman
2/19/2008, 04:28 PM
He said in a recent interview that Texas is still recruiting him hard.

I'd take accuracy over agility any day.

UT has their QB.

Make no mistake, they will not offer Pachall or Karam.

As far as Shepard goes, they are going blow the same smoke up his rear a lot of teams are going to blow at him, "...sure man, you can come on campus and try out for QB...no problem...[aside] like hell, we want you at slot..."

Shepard has a saxet offer as of now, but he's got to see that Gilbert is going to be the QB they really focus on and hope will eventually lead the team.

We all know Mack's policy on offers, too. They stand for about 2 weeks on these "early" offers and then they have a tendency to go away if the kid doesn't show gushing love and admiration for UT. This may turn him into more of a national recruit. Maybe a LSU/UF kid.

I would love to see him in Crimson. I just don't know if he'll go for it if we get Pachall or Karam first.

Tyrik seems to be a very interesting QB option that is coming up more and more now. I go to Sulphur Springs in the fall quite often, so I might have to try and catch him.

CK Sooner
3/13/2008, 10:25 AM
Says he has a top two now, are we in it?

CK Sooner
3/13/2008, 05:24 PM
Nevermind, we are not.