PDA

View Full Version : trying to think of a title that won't get me baned

yermom
2/14/2008, 04:46 PM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j9nJAskGY86vOF-xXidS68Iw0glAD8UPQFCO0

marital aids no longer illegal in Texass, i guess that would have worked...

critical_phil
2/14/2008, 04:49 PM
DILDPWN3D!!!!111

SoonerStormchaser
2/14/2008, 07:17 PM
So does this mean that DW's on I-35 at the Red River is gonna get an EXPANSION?

Chuck Bao
2/14/2008, 08:18 PM
Thank god.

There is no time in this life to be modest or shy. Do the best you can with what you have is my motto. If your best means buy it, then go ahead. And, this is from a guy that has a glass butt plug as an avatar.

Viking Kitten
2/14/2008, 08:56 PM
"Marital Aid" has to be one of the funniest euphemisms in history.

"Hey Honey! I know finances are tight and child raising is stressful... and we don't always communicate as well as we should. But look! I've brought you a giant rubber schlong."

Curly Bill
2/14/2008, 08:58 PM

"Hey Honey! I know finances are tight and child raising is stressful... and we don't always communicate as well as we should. But look! I've brought you a giant rubber schlong."

You said: schlong

hehehehehehehehehe

Sooner_Bob
2/14/2008, 10:00 PM

That's not what Czar said he got you for Valentine's Day . . . was it?

Jerk
2/14/2008, 10:04 PM
...violated the right to privacy guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

Good. Maybe they won't mind if I build a machine gun in my bedroom.

soonerinabilene
2/15/2008, 08:16 AM
It wasnt a very enforced law anyways. Tittay bars around here even sell them.

tbl
2/15/2008, 09:05 AM

:D :D :D :D :D

Osce0la
2/15/2008, 10:39 AM
"I think it's wonderful, but it does seem to me that since Texas was one of three states in the country — along with Mississippi and Alabama — that continued to outlaw the sale of sex toys and vibrators, that it was probably past time," Harvey said Wednesday...The 5th Circuit Court's decision is encouraging for Sherri Williams, who has been fighting the issue in Alabama for a decade. Williams, who owns Pleasures stores in Alabama, sued in 1998 after state lawmakers banned the sale of sex toys there. A year ago, she lost her fight again when the U.S. Supreme Court refused to consider a lower court decision upholding the Alabama law as constitutional.

Williams hopes that lawmakers will take notice of the recent Texas case and support a newly filed bill in the Alabama Legislature to overturn the ban on adult toy sales.

See, I don't get this...it is against the law to sell this stuff in Alabama, but the have opened 2 stores (both of which have been highly advertised on radio and billboards in Birmingham) within the last 3-4 years that sell sex toys - these are the ones I know of, I am sure there are more.

yermom
2/15/2008, 10:42 AM
it's probably legal to see them as "novelties" or as "massagers" but you can't market them as "sex toys"

that's why those Passion Party chicks were getting into trouble

NormanPride
2/15/2008, 10:49 AM
Thank god.

There is no time in this life to be modest or shy. Do the best you can with what you have is my motto. If your best means buy it, then go ahead. And, this is from a guy that has a glass butt plug as an avatar.

THAT's what that is? Ew.