PDA

View Full Version : Oldnslo, watch out

Jerk
2/14/2008, 11:58 AM
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125227

PA TV Bunny Rabbit Threatens to 'Eat the Jews'

by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) The latest TV character created to incite Palestinian Authority children to anti-Semitism, Islamic triumphalism and violence has debuted on a popular show produced by Hamas. The character is a cute rabbit who aspires to finish off the Jews and eat them.

The rabbit's name is Assoud, which translates as "lions," and he has come from Lebanon "in order to return to the homeland and liberate it." News of the program and a translation of the dialogue was provided by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) organization.

In the PA children's program, called Tomorrow's Pioneers, a young girl hostess asks the new character, "Why is your name Assoud, since you are a rabbit?"

"And I, Assoud, will finish off the Jews and eat them!"

soonerinabilene
2/14/2008, 12:03 PM
PREPARE THE HOLY HAND GRENADE!

Oldnslo
2/14/2008, 12:07 PM
Well, since it's Valentine's Day and all, I guess I'll let a Palestinian eat me.

OU4LIFE
2/14/2008, 12:13 PM
PREPARE THE HOLY HAND GRENADE!

Isn't that one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him?

OU4LIFE
2/14/2008, 12:14 PM
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. FIVE IS RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'