PDA

View Full Version : 'The Vagina Monologues" with Jane Fonda

Jerk
2/14/2008, 09:29 AM
NBC News just did a nice puff piece on this work of art that is hailed as action to stop violence against women.

What about violence against American POW's you punk b!tch.

Thanks. Had to rant.

KC//CRIMSON
2/14/2008, 05:32 PM
Jane Fonda said "****" this morning on The Today Show. The show was celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Vagina Monologues. Jane cracked a joke by saying she'd never seen the show because she was in Georgia performing in "****." This video is uncensored and forgoes subtlety to make sure you catch the bomb Jane Fonda drops on network television. It would be the most hilariously awesome video I've seen today if our sister site I Watch Stuff didn't just post the new Indiana Jones teaser. I'm now running around the office whipping my belt at everything in sight. Unfortunately, it was also holding up my pants, so a big apology to my co-workers who had to see my exposed "Temple of Doom." Trust me, it looks bigger in the dark. Also squinting helps.

Video after the jump: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3qXUFyzrjM

Whet
2/14/2008, 05:53 PM
She should be kicked in the **** and sent to Guantanamo!

Widescreen
2/14/2008, 06:41 PM
http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/files/2007/11/borat.jpg

76soonergrad
2/14/2008, 07:42 PM
Drudgereport.com has it. Calls it the C-bomb.

VeeJay
2/14/2008, 11:10 PM
I am guessing Ted prolly dropped it on her a time or two.

....and didn't she have a conversion to Christianity here a few years ago? WTF is up with that?

Any discussion among a group of broads concerning a play titled "The Vagina Monologues" can't end well. I find it puzzling Jane would drop this nugget on national TV on Valentine's Day. Even a self-respectin' hillbilly would leave that term out of his vocabulary on this day.

:pop:

Frozen Sooner
2/14/2008, 11:15 PM
Meeerrrrrrrrgearoooni!

VeeJay
2/14/2008, 11:21 PM
Meeerrrrrrrrgearoooni!

Can't we have two threads about Kinda Fonda Wanda?

I will try another day....:texan:

Frozen Sooner
2/14/2008, 11:24 PM
Can't we have two threads about Kinda Fonda Wanda?

I will try another day....:texan:

No, Russell. ;)