View Full Version : "Stop calling me dude!"

Jerk
2/14/2008, 07:10 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e7_1202774192

What a d.ck

Is that fatass cop driving a smartcar?

usmc-sooner
2/14/2008, 08:48 AM
that cop was a turd but those skater kids are annoying. Still you don't throw down a 14 year old kid.

Sooner_Bob
2/14/2008, 09:01 AM
Both parties could've handled it better. I think the cop went a little overboard, but who knows how many different times he's had to deal with obnoxious kids. We all have our limit, but this didn't go well for either. The kid looked like a punk and the cop looked like he was on a power trip.

I wonder what eventually happened . . .

soonerbrat
2/14/2008, 09:21 AM
that guy reminds me of the cop that my (ex) husband and I encountered in Chicago. that's how he talked to us when my husband accidentally broke a bottle on the sidewalk. he totally didn't do it on purpose, and he was being very respectful, he was contrite, and he tried to clean it up but it was shattered and you can't pick up shattered glass with bare hands....the cop actually threatened to "call da paddy wagon" and have us hauled in.

Dio
2/14/2008, 02:00 PM
hey dude, don't call me dude

Boomer.....
2/14/2008, 02:13 PM
Is that camera on? If I find myself on... [click]

:D

Hot Rod
2/14/2008, 02:19 PM
Easy there Major Payne!

Position Limit
2/14/2008, 02:50 PM
with that silly costume and goofy looking car, how were the kids supposed to know he was a pig? looks like he got beat up one too many times in his youth. hope he gets his fatass canned and has to take a job manning a concession stand at a skateboard park somewhere.

soonerbrat
2/14/2008, 03:06 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e7_1202774192

What a d.ck

Is that fatass cop driving a smartcar?

yes, he was driving a smartcar. that's why he was so angry. he had to prove he was a man to the kids.

Jimminy Crimson
2/14/2008, 04:15 PM
Someone got picked on in high school and decided to turn it into a career! :texan:

olevetonahill
2/14/2008, 04:18 PM
You get respect By Earning it .
That Dude was a prick .

C&CDean
2/14/2008, 04:19 PM
with that silly costume and goofy looking car, how were the kids supposed to know he was a pig? looks like he got beat up one too many times in his youth. hope he gets his fatass canned and has to take a job manning a concession stand at a skateboard park somewhere.

A "pig" huh? So lets see, you're either a 14 year old dirtbag skater punk, or you're braindead from the 60's. Which is it?

2/14/2008, 04:27 PM
The Fred Mirtz Man-Eating Pants® didn't help the cop's image much.

Shneeg11
2/14/2008, 04:29 PM
He has been suspended with pay, is what the news said last night

Sooner_Havok
2/17/2008, 06:07 PM
Heh, "dude" doesn't like moving boxes.

link (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=867_1203133697)

Jerk
2/17/2008, 08:02 PM
lol!!

Sooner_Havok
2/17/2008, 08:22 PM
they put you either in a Money Market account or an advantage account, PG. they have a new deal for students with no fees, that's what my son uses.

Um, did I miss something?

StoopTroup
2/17/2008, 09:21 PM
With a little guidance...

He's gonna be a good cop someday.

I bet all his buddies on the force start calling him "Dude"...lol

soonerbrat
2/17/2008, 09:21 PM
Um, did I miss something?

yes. you missed something.

Boomer.....
2/18/2008, 09:07 AM
He has been suspended with pay, is what the news said last night

February 12, 2008

BALTIMORE (AP) - A police officer shown on a YouTube video berating and roughly handling a skateboarder at the Inner Harbor was suspended on Monday.

The incident involving Officer Salvatore Rivieri, a 17-year-old veteran, is the subject of an internal affairs investigation, said Sterling Clifford, a spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department and the mayor's office.

"The entire incident raised red flags for all of the members of the command staff who watched the video," Clifford told The (Baltimore) Sun.

The video, apparently shot last summer, shows Rivieri putting the youth, 14-year-old Eric Bush, into a headlock and pushing him to the ground.

"He was just, like, getting an attitude with me, and said he was going to slap me upside down my face, and I was just going on with it and then he tackled me," Bush told WJZ-TV.

At one point on the video, Rivieri said, "Obviously, your parents don't put a foot in your butt quite enough, because you don't understand the meaning of respect. First of all, you better learn how to speak. I'm not 'man.' I'm not 'dude,' I am Officer Rivieri."

Rivieri told The Sun on Sunday that he did not know that the incident had been recorded or posted on the Internet. He acknowledged having encounters with skateboarders at the Inner Harbor, where skateboarding is banned, last summer, and told a reporter that he would watch the video on YouTube.

After he was suspended on Monday, Rivieri said, "I have no comment. Thank you."

Clifford said Monday afternoon that Mayor Sheila Dixon had not seen the video, but that its contents had been described to her and that she was "very displeased."

"We have invested a lot of time and energy in having better relations between the community and the police," Clifford said. "The bad behavior of one police officer can jeopardize a lot of hard work."

Paul Blair, head of the police union, had not seen the video but warned that videos show only part of a story. He said that it is impossible to know what happened before or after the camera was turned on.