PDA

View Full Version : It looks like Obama...

Hatfield
2/13/2008, 10:14 AM
no option to vote for a Bush or a clinton.

there.

i said it.

AggieTool
2/13/2008, 10:32 AM
Is going to be the next Prez.

If he spanks Cankles in TX, she's through.

And with the 3:1 dem to rep voter turnout, Obama will spank McCain.

Just sayin.

Well at least there's always the mid-terms.

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/13/2008, 10:33 AM
Great. We sure needed another one of these.

:kelvin:

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 10:39 AM
Political Forum.

Now.

:D

crawfish
2/13/2008, 11:15 AM
This was merged badly.

Hatfield
2/13/2008, 11:30 AM

Just sayin.

it is encouraging to see the overwhelming numbers coming out for the primaries.....however history has shown you can't always count on the same level of enthusiasm in nov.

hopefully this year is different and the populace comes out and votes.

it is disgusting that we live in a country where more people vote for american idol than the president

RacerX
2/13/2008, 11:33 AM
iit is disgusting that we live in a country where more people vote for american idol than the president

Can you vote for the president with a text message?

Do you have to be 18 to vote for american idol?

mdklatt
2/13/2008, 11:37 AM
it is disgusting that we live in a country where more people vote for american idol than the president

But I think you can vote more than once for American Idol. You can only vote more than once for president if you're in Chicago. And dead.

Jerk
2/13/2008, 11:38 AM

Just sayin.

Before you get over-confident, let me remind you that the Clintons very may well go after the super-delegates. If they do, and get the nomination despite losing the popular vote, your party will have a melt-down of epic proportions. Think Civil War.

And If I were you, I wouldn't put it past the Clintons. They have proven many times that they believe in 'the ends justifies the means.'

Hatfield
2/13/2008, 11:40 AM
did you see the story on the 21 year old super delagate in WI? he wasn't old enough to vote last pres. election.....

makes super sense.

Jerk
2/13/2008, 11:44 AM
did you see the story on the 21 year old super delagate in WI? he wasn't old enough to vote last pres. election.....

makes super sense.

heh.

JohnnyMack
2/13/2008, 12:12 PM
Before you get over-confident, let me remind you that the Clintons very may well go after the super-delegates. If they do, and get the nomination despite losing the popular vote, you're party will have a melt-down of epic proportions. Think Civil War.

And If I were you, I wouldn't put it past the Clintons. They have proven many times that they believe in 'the ends justifies the means.'

They talked about this scenario last night. If Obama pulls ahead in the delegate count, they most likely outcome will be that the superdelegates will sit on their hands and simply not vote. This happened in 1980 I think.

AggieTool
2/13/2008, 12:17 PM
Before you get over-confident, let me remind you that the Clintons very may well go after the super-delegates. If they do, and get the nomination despite losing the popular vote, you're party will have a melt-down of epic proportions. Think Civil War.

Whose party?:confused:

I'm just stating the current situation as reported last night.

2/13/2008, 12:20 PM
Well, at least he'll make The Name Game fun again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Name_Game

sooner n houston
2/13/2008, 01:55 PM
Before you get over-confident, let me remind you that the Clintons very may well go after the super-delegates. If they do, and get the nomination despite losing the popular vote, your party will have a melt-down of epic proportions. Think Civil War.

Or, they may sue to get the delegates in FL and MI counted. That would really start a major conflict within the Dem party.

Blue
2/13/2008, 01:56 PM

makes super sense.

He was Thuuper!

And he didn't have any problem justifying why his vote should be equal to 13,000 people. He has talked on the phone to people! He's an insider!

How about voting the way your district does, Mary.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/13/2008, 01:59 PM
Calls that there will be "riots" at the democrat convention, if Hellery is behind in delegates at the end of the primaries. He offered no details, except to say he didn't think the Clintons won't bow out due to a small matter like not winning the vote.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 02:00 PM
Hmmm... ...this seems to have similar content to the Obama thread.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 02:04 PM
So no political forum then?

Dangit

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 02:07 PM
See, a political forum would've saved him the trouble.

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 02:12 PM
Just when I thought Japan couldn't get any weirder...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080212/pl_afp/usvoteobamajapan

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/13/2008, 02:18 PM
You can only vote more than once for president if you're in Chicago. And dead. ...and if your vote is for the "correct" candidate.