PDA

View Full Version : Punched By a Biker

SicEmBaylor
2/12/2008, 11:22 PM
So, a biker punched me today.

I was exiting off of the highway to go to this gas station. It was just off the ramp, so I turned into the other lane to pull into the parking lot. Well, this dude on a bike was in my blind spot and I didn't see him and clipped the back of his cycle. He didn't skid or anything and he stayed on it just fine. Neither of us were really going that fast.

So, I pull into the parking lot and I just step out of my car and the guy punches me as soon as I stand up. I had absolutely no warning whatsoever..I just step out and he starts wailing on me. He gets about 3-4 punches in when a truck driver sees what's going on and he rushes over and grabs the guy. He calls 911 and then the ambulance and fire show up. Anyway, I'm absolutely covered in blood so when the cops show up it was pretty obvious who was hitting who.

They interview the guy and take statements from all the witnesses, and they tell me that none of it was my fault since the guy was suppose to yield to the ramp and didn't (I thought the wreck part was my fault). In fact, several of the witnesses said the guy sped up to try to beat me across the lane.

Anyway, they asked if I wanted to press charges and I did so they arrested the guy. I have a sizable knot on my head, and cut on the ridge of my nose, and it may be broke but I'm not sure.

Blue
2/12/2008, 11:29 PM
The Boy who cried wolf.

SoonerStormchaser
2/12/2008, 11:34 PM
Jeez...

BigRedJed
2/12/2008, 11:37 PM
Was this the guy?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Lladnar01/BikerFox3.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/12/2008, 11:40 PM
In similar news, I saw two women beating the **** out of each other as I was driving east on 23rd toward the Capitol today.

OU-HSV
2/12/2008, 11:41 PM
So Sicem, did you at least get one hit in for man points sake?

goingoneight
2/12/2008, 11:42 PM
I'd sue the **** out of him. If some guy just started wailing on me... no better way to make him think twice before he ****s with ya.

OUbones
2/12/2008, 11:43 PM
First the mailbox, now the bikers, you're just having a ****ty start to the week aren't you. Take 4 fingers of bourbon every hour and you'll feel fine.

SoonerStormchaser
2/12/2008, 11:45 PM
Was this the guy?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Lladnar01/BikerFox3.jpg

Nope...I've got money on this guy:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/holly731/biker_hughes_lrg.jpg

sooneron
2/13/2008, 12:21 AM
In similar news, I saw two women beating the **** out of each other as I was driving east on 23rd toward the Capitol today.
:hot:

Shneeg11
2/13/2008, 12:21 AM
He may have been part of the USPS comin after you for no light, any clarification on that dean?

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 12:22 AM
No, I may have taken a shot if I could have reacted fast enough but it was so fast and unexpected that I was just stunned.

There are a lot of nuts out there.

Jimminy Crimson
2/13/2008, 12:51 AM
Wow.

soonerboomer93
2/13/2008, 01:00 AM
how'd you clip the back of his cycle if he was in your blind spot?

Melo
2/13/2008, 01:04 AM
Geez... you get hit on by more men than I do.

:eek:

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 01:07 AM
how'd you clip the back of his cycle if he was in your blind spot?
When I was coming down the ramp and looked into the service lane, I didn't see anything. He was in my blind spot. When I got to the bottom of the ramp and moved over he had moved up. I didn't actually see him until he was in front of me. It happened really fast though.

Collier11
2/13/2008, 01:19 AM
Why is suing the answer to everything, just get the guys address off of the ticket and go pound his face in. While he is lying there crying go **** on his bike and hook up with his mom, thatll learn him!

Jimminy Crimson
2/13/2008, 01:34 AM
It didn't happen to be Guy Morriss, did it? :confused:

2/13/2008, 01:59 AM
I think the schtick has officially hit the fan.

Rogue
2/13/2008, 06:24 AM
I think the schtick has officially hit the fan.
Yup.

OUsooner1
2/13/2008, 07:15 AM
wow seriously? Do you take ZMA at night or something to have these crazy dreams?
I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE! PICS AND POLICE STATEMENT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Harry Beanbag
2/13/2008, 07:26 AM

Yeah, he hit him with a burrito, that's what started the whole thing. :D

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 07:28 AM
If some guy recklessly endangers my life, he'd better be ready to either get going or go at it. I'm not going to be in the mood to exchange insurance cards.

Normally, I can anticipate idiot drivers. Knock on wood. And, I know better than to pass cars on the left lane (your right or slow lane) or on the shoulder.

Sicem, did you have your turn signal on?

And, how fast is not that fast? And if you didn't see him to begin with, how do you know how fast he was traveling?

BudSooner
2/13/2008, 07:30 AM
:D

SleestakSooner
2/13/2008, 07:39 AM
I see my hex is working well, have fun smelling the roses with your newly deviated septum.

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 07:43 AM
No, I believe Sicem 100%.

It would have been a much better story if the biker dude was actually one of those hi-so Baylor girls riding around on a moped in high heels and a dress.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 07:57 AM
I wonder what "story" we'll get next.

AggieTool
2/13/2008, 09:31 AM

I was exiting off of the highway to go to this gas station. It was just off the ramp, so I turned into the other lane to pull into the parking lot. Well, this dude on a bike was in my blind spot and I didn't see him and clipped the back of his cycle. He didn't skid or anything and he stayed on it just fine. Neither of us were really going that fast.

So, I pull into the parking lot and I just step out of my car and the guy punches me as soon as I stand up. I had absolutely no warning whatsoever..I just step out and he starts wailing on me. He gets about 3-4 punches in when a truck driver sees what's going on and he rushes over and grabs the guy. He calls 911 and then the ambulance and fire show up. Anyway, I'm absolutely covered in blood so when the cops show up it was pretty obvious who was hitting who.

They interview the guy and take statements from all the witnesses, and they tell me that none of it was my fault since the guy was suppose to yield to the ramp and didn't (I thought the wreck part was my fault). In fact, several of the witnesses said the guy sped up to try to beat me across the lane.

Anyway, they asked if I wanted to press charges and I did so they arrested the guy. I have a sizable knot on my head, and cut on the ridge of my nose, and it may be broke but I'm not sure.

You seem to lack situational awareness.

Rule #1 - When involved in a collision with a "biker" ( I assume you mean the real kind), don't pull over unless he is hurt or you are bigger than him. Pull over later or call the fuzz from your cell and tell them you'll return when they arrive.

Rule #2 - Always expect confrontation after an accident.

Rule #3 - Take down his plate number so after he whips your butt, you can find out where he lives and exact revenge in a lawful, but prejudicial manner.

And Rule #4 - If the "biker" was 75yo and driving a Gold Wing, then you need to be fitted for a dress.:D

SoonerStormchaser
2/13/2008, 09:44 AM
While he is lying there crying go **** on his bike and hook up with his mom, thatll learn him!

It worked for me! :D

RFH Shakes
2/13/2008, 09:48 AM
Wait a sec, a miata has a blind spot?

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/13/2008, 10:21 AM
It didn't happen, did it? :confused:

No.

SoonerBBall
2/13/2008, 11:14 AM

Anyway, they asked if I wanted to press charges and my mom got scared and said "You’re moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later."
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Fixed.

Seriously, that is how I tought this post was going to go. This would have been a truly epic Bel-Air.

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 11:19 AM
Seriously, you have no problem posting pics of your self. Post some of the damage before it heals. This is your chance to quiet the haters.

TMcGee86
2/13/2008, 11:24 AM
Is sicem some triple secret noob fishing expedition that only the earliest founding members of sf.com know about?

This cannot be real.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 11:25 AM
Hmmm...

That would be interesting.

Hamhock
2/13/2008, 11:27 AM
Seriously, you have no problem posting pics of your self. Post some of the damage before it heals. This is your chance to quiet the haters.

and the redacted police report.

crawfish
2/13/2008, 11:44 AM
I sense shenanigans.

sanantoniosooner
2/13/2008, 11:56 AM
Just show the pics Sic'em.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 12:05 PM
he's got pics, i've seen them

sanantoniosooner
2/13/2008, 12:07 PM
wow seriously? Do you take ZMA at night or something to have these crazy dreams?
I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE! PICS AND POLICE STATEMENT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
90 posts and you are calling out old timers?

NICE:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 12:11 PM
quiet, noob.

2/13/2008, 12:13 PM
Obviously, Sic has sent the photos to many of us. What a strange little dude...

Eh, he's harmless enough. I say we keep him and make sure he has enough water when we leave for work.

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 12:13 PM
I wanna see em.

Mongo
2/13/2008, 12:26 PM
the guy must have hated the young conservatives of Texas shirt he was wearing and decided to ruin it with the Sic's blood

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 12:35 PM
he had on a baylor shirt, its got blood all over it and sic'em has a nice knot across his nose

its not like we dont see stuff like this in the news everyday - some of you are overly fixated on all things sic'em

god i miss soonerwill

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 12:40 PM
He made it the board's deal by broadcasting the story. With his given track record, a pic request isn't unreasonable.

Mongo
2/13/2008, 12:42 PM
you must be a member of the whiny bitch gang to see them, Sic loves us whiny bitches

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 12:44 PM
Wait, he actually sent pictures to some of you? This I gotta see.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 12:45 PM
He made it the board's deal by broadcasting the story. With his given track record, a pic request isn't unreasonable.

i never said it was unreasonable

i've seen them for what its worth

TexasLidig8r
2/13/2008, 01:20 PM
Sic...

Post a pic! let's see how blood looks on a Baylor shirt!!!

StoopTroup
2/13/2008, 01:28 PM
Damn Sicem.

Glad your alright.

Sue the **** out of him.

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 01:29 PM
If I were the lead actor in this drama it would go something like this:

"I never saw the guy and my truck smashed his bike and him into the pavement. The End.

or

"I never saw the guy, my truck hit him but didn't knock him down cause we weren't going that fast. I pulled up to the gas pump, and being a fairly intelligent guy, I kept my eye on him to see if he was going to come up and start some ****. I see the guy coming, I check to see if he's armed, and I get out and say "I'd think about yielding the next time *******." If he continued to approach, I'd reach under the seat and slide out the .45 and say "is it worth dying over?" The End.

I really can't think of any more storylines.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 01:32 PM
I like your story better.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 01:36 PM
If I were the lead actor in this drama it would go something like this:

"I never saw the guy and my truck smashed his bike and him into the pavement. The End.

or

"I never saw the guy, my truck hit him but didn't knock him down cause we weren't going that fast. I pulled up to the gas pump, and being a fairly intelligent guy, I kept my eye on him to see if he was going to come up and start some ****. I see the guy coming, I check to see if he's armed, and I get out and say "I'd think about yielding the next time *******." If he continued to approach, I'd reach under the seat and slide out the .45 and say "is it worth dying over?" The End.

I really can't think of any more storylines.

well, you're a tad more menacing looking than sic'em

OCUDad
2/13/2008, 01:39 PM
well, Richard Simmons is a tad more menacing looking than sic'emFixed.

85Sooner
2/13/2008, 01:40 PM
You were talking politics right?

Hope your ok

StoopTroup
2/13/2008, 01:40 PM
I hate to say it but Dean has a point.

You can't be to careful anymore.

Sicem....you need to go see Ted Nugent and arm yourself.

Also...you should really be more careful about getting out of the car during an accident. Call The Cops or leave the scene if your not in a good situation.

It's good that some folks witnessed the assault and the poor driving by the guy on the bike.

At least your injuries are minor.

You could have gotten hurt really bad.

sooner_born_1960
2/13/2008, 01:42 PM
At least your injuries are minor.

Minor? His nose is crooked.

StoopTroup
2/13/2008, 01:45 PM
Minor? His nose is crooked.

I've had 4 broken noses and two broken jaws so my idea of minor might be different than yours.

sooner_born_1960
2/13/2008, 01:47 PM
I should of put a smiley or winkie.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 01:47 PM
stoop is right, the guy could have very easily had a gun

this type of confrontation happens all the time down here, i wouldnt think it to be much different north of the red river

StoopTroup
2/13/2008, 01:48 PM
I should of put a smiley or winkie.

Heh....no problem.

JohnnyMack
2/13/2008, 01:55 PM
I call shenanigans.

JohnnyMack
2/13/2008, 01:59 PM
Geez... you get hit on by more men than I do.

:eek:

How you doin'?

Feel better?

Melo
2/13/2008, 02:01 PM
How you doin'?

Feel better?

Yes.
Thank you.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 02:01 PM
I call shenanigans.

You rang? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vpe98B-IAM)

M
2/13/2008, 02:06 PM

:les: Ladybum fight!!!

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 02:09 PM
well, you're a tad more menacing looking than sic'em

Dude, PG is a tad more menacing looking than sicem.

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 02:10 PM
stoop is right, the guy could have very easily had a gun

this type of confrontation happens all the time down here, i wouldnt think it to be much different north of the red river

Yeah, except the guys down there would be Texas *******s and the guys up here would be righteous brothers.

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 02:24 PM
See what happens when you don't illuminate your mailbox flag?

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 02:27 PM
See what happens when you don't illuminate your mailbox flag?
and go to Baylor and drive a Miata and drink Zima and get lost by 200 miles on the same highway and still love the yainch who ****s a guy in front of you and..........

Of course the mailbox flag illuminator is the only felony offense here.

MamaMia
2/13/2008, 02:31 PM
SicEm, I'm so sorry to hear that you were attacked. You be careful.

2/13/2008, 02:57 PM
I remember when Uncle Dean used to tuck us in and tell that story.

Good, terrifying times.

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 03:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/IMG_0557.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/IMG_0553.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/IMG_0552.jpg

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 03:28 PM
If some guy recklessly endangers my life, he'd better be ready to either get going or go at it. I'm not going to be in the mood to exchange insurance cards.

Normally, I can anticipate idiot drivers. Knock on wood. And, I know better than to pass cars on the left lane (your right or slow lane) or on the shoulder.

Sicem, did you have your turn signal on?

And, how fast is not that fast? And if you didn't see him to begin with, how do you know how fast he was traveling?

Well, just normal speed. I'm not real sure how fast I was going but as fast as I drive on the highway, I don't speed on on/off ramps. I also ALWAYS use my turn signal -- I'm downright compulsive about it.

I'm not sure how fast he was going. I think one woman there told me he sort of sped up when he saw my car. I sometimes do that as well instead of yielding.

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 03:30 PM
No, I believe Sicem 100%.

It would have been a much better story if the biker dude was actually one of those hi-so Baylor girls riding around on a moped in high heels and a dress.

I'll tell you where it happened since you probably know the area. I was going east on HW-6 and took the Imperial Drive exit to stop at that Shell just off the highway.

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 03:31 PM
and the redacted police report.

I don't have the police report. I'm not even sure how to get it.

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 03:33 PM
wow.

Melo
2/13/2008, 03:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/mellybelly/10.jpg

Frozen Sooner
Man, sounds like you really gave that dude's fist what-for.

Sorry that happened.

MamaMia
I don't have the police report. I'm not even sure how to get it.You go to the police department and ask for it.

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 03:37 PM
Well, just normal speed. I'm not real sure how fast I was going but as fast as I drive on the highway, I don't speed on on/off ramps. I also ALWAYS use my turn signal -- I'm downright compulsive about it.

I'm not sure how fast he was going. I think one woman there told me he sort of sped up when he saw my car. I sometimes do that as well instead of yielding.

The guy deserved it, then. Just run over him next time.

And besides, if you don't carry a gun, at least have a baseball bat in your car.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:09 PM
What a ****ing joke...

your a puss...you got the **** beat out of you...HAHAHA

Scott D
2/13/2008, 04:13 PM
I don't have the police report. I'm not even sure how to get it.

well you start off by going to the police station ;)

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 04:14 PM
posting a copy of a police report on a public message board is a really bad idea

Scott D
2/13/2008, 04:15 PM
well you could always do like that one site and create the black bars for the pertinent information that needs to be protected.

but yeah, I'd avoid posting it

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:21 PM
posting photographs of your beat-down *** on a public message board is a really bad idea
I agree.

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 04:21 PM
posting a copy of a police report on a public message board is a really bad ideaaren't they public record anyway?

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 04:24 PM
What a ****ing joke...

Dole, you're not that big a guy either. This guy was huge, and I'm willing to bet that if you just stood up out of your car with absolutely NO expectation of getting hit and got sucker punched then you may have something to show for it as well.

Osce0la
2/13/2008, 04:26 PM
Dole, you're not that big a guy either. This guy was huge, and I'm willing to bet that if you just stood up out of your car with absolutely NO expectation of getting hit and got sucker punched then you may have something to show for it as well.
25 to life? :confused:

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:32 PM
Compared to you I am a ****ing giant. Wtf are you talking about.

Ok so the guy gets one sucker punch on you. If he didnt knock you out he 100% would not knock me out. I would have been swinging.

I am not going to get into longer **** argument with you because mine is tiny, but these storie are retarded, and you want everyone to know your a vag.

You got pounded just admit it.

Keep on bragging about getting your *** beat.

1stTimeCaller
2/13/2008, 04:38 PM
Dole, have you ever had your *** beat?

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:39 PM
Dole, have you ever had your *** beat?Yes...more than once, but I went down swinging. I have also been jumped.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 04:39 PM
aren't they public record anyway?

yes, but i'd leave the act of releasing privacy act data to those who are authorized to do so and avoid a possible suit

1stTimeCaller
2/13/2008, 04:40 PM
sure you did. if by swinging you mean crying like a schoolgirl, I agree.

usmc-sooner
why are you so ticked at Sicem? I think he admits that he got jumped on pretty good.

BigRedJed
1TC, stop talking to JK that way.

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 04:41 PM
yes, but i'd leave the act of releasing privacy act data to those who are authorized to do so and avoid a possible suiti didn't say he should post his police report, i just meant they're public record anyway if somebody wanted to see it.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 04:41 PM
You got pounded just admit it.

umm, i know the blinding flash of the obvious is often lost on you, but isnt that what he did in his original post?

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 04:42 PM
i didn't say he should post his police report, i just meant they're public record anyway if somebody wanted to see it.

you'd have a hard time getting a police report released to you as a private individual - with any personal details anyway

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 04:45 PM
This guy was huge, and I'm willing to bet that if you just stood up out of your car with absolutely NO expectation of getting hit and got sucker punched then you may have something to show for it as well.

Ahem, sign him up for the Baylor football team.

And, Sic'em if you get one of the current players thrown off the team, I'm going to be really, really ****ed.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:47 PM
sure you did. if by swinging you mean crying like a schoolgirl, I agree.
Oh my gawd.

Here comes the editing defender of Sicem.

I won't believe this happen until I see pics, and then I think Sicem is the type of guy to beat himself up so he would have pics.

If he posted pics in the next few I would appolagize and say I was wrong.

I never said anything in the first place about swinging until Sicem said I would have "something to show for it" **** I am sure I would have.

I just said I would have tried to defend myself(swinging)

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:47 PM
Doleo, I would so ban you if you weren't one of Dean's trolls.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:48 PM
umm, i know the blinding flash of the obvious is often lost on you, but isnt that what he did in his original post?
Yes:D It's just SOO insane, and laughable.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:49 PM
Doleo, I would so ban you if you weren't one of Dean's trolls.
I guess I am banned then because I am not dean's Troll.

I just am a troll

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:50 PM
I agree.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:50 PM
See I guess guys.

1stTimeCaller
2/13/2008, 04:51 PM
Oh my gawd.

I won't believe this happen until I see pics, and then I think Sicem is the type of guy to beat himself up so he would have pics.

I never said anything in the first place about swinging until Sicem said I would have "something to show for it" **** I am sure I would have.

I just said I would have tried to defend myself(swinging)

If SicEm post pics will you quit playing your caps lock game?

BigRedJed
I agree except for the part about you not being one of Dean's trolls. I think at the very least you grew out of his *** or something.

dolemitesooner
When is someone going to give jed that nut shout for a free lunch :)

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 04:52 PM
Oh my gawd.

I just said I would have tried to defend myself(swinging)dude, http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2219713&postcount=74

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:53 PM
doleo just got pwnt.

BigRedJed
PROUDGONZOWNED!!!

1stTimeCaller
Doleo is as lame as he thinks SicEm is.

Their acts are both tired and worn out.

dolemitesooner
If SicEm post pics will quit playing your caps lock game?YES!!! That would be worth it. I will not edit my posts in anyway to cover for my dyslexia, But I need multiple pics from multiple angles. Make this **** good.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:54 PM
HE ALREADY POSTED PICS!!

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:54 PM
of somebody.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 04:56 PM
of somebody.His face looks like it did when he came to norman...with a cut. Thats not a face pounding

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 04:57 PM
His face looks like it did when he came to norman...with a cut. Thats not a face pounding

and his nose bends to the side now.

The nose can produce a LOT of blood.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 04:59 PM
All I know is that he's lucky he didn't hit some dude on a Vespa.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 05:00 PM
I am sorry Sicem. I feel your pain. I will pray for you.

I should have read every page of this gawd damn thread. Now I can't post in Caps. This is so ****ing gay.

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 05:01 PM
Considering how much damage SicEm's nose took, it's lucky he didn't break a finger.

And "SicEm's Mutilated Phiz" troll should be making an appearance right about now..

Scott D
2/13/2008, 05:03 PM

what would you have done? flailed him into submission to laughter? :)

yermom
2/13/2008, 05:04 PM
Considering how much damage SicEm's nose took, it's lucky he didn't break a finger.

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 05:05 PM
Doleo, everyone here knows that the dude would have walked up, seen your *** donut in the car, and laughed until his spandex ruptured.

For the record; I was negged by Sic-FREAKING-'EM!

Back me up, old friends.

Baylor.

**** baylor.

dolemitesooner
what would you have done? flailed him into submission to laughter? :)**** you Scott.

If some guy ****ing hits me, I am jack the guy in his face or find something to jack him in the face with.

usmc-sooner
2/13/2008, 05:07 PM
**** you Scott.

If some guy ****ing hits me, I am jack the guy in his face or find something to jack him in the face with.

you would jack a guy?

Mjcpr
2/13/2008, 05:07 PM
I believe you crackas are forgetting that dole is a ****ing gangsta.

dolemitesooner
2/13/2008, 05:08 PM
Yeah I would take that bitch for all the loot in his pants.

Scott D
2/13/2008, 05:08 PM
**** you Scott.

not you jackass, the vespa driver..or is it rider? :)

Miko
2/13/2008, 05:14 PM
This reminds me of the old joke:

Cop pulls over two guys in a car. The driver smarts off to the cop after getting his ticket so the cop pulls out his nightstick and pops him in the head a few times. THen the cop walks around to the passenger side and pops the other guy a few times. The passenger says, "Why did you hit me???" to which the cop responds, "I was just granting your wish."

"My wish??"

"Yeah, if I hadn't, within two miles you would have been telling your buddy here, 'I wish he had tried that with me!'"

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 05:25 PM
you would jack a guy?

and in the face?

usmc-sooner
2/13/2008, 05:32 PM
with both hands?

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2008, 05:36 PM
Gross!

OUsooner1
2/13/2008, 05:37 PM
Thank you all for running a neg train on me and being called a prick. Don't know if I deserved the latter. But to each his own.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Neg_train.jpg/800px-Neg_train.jpg

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 05:38 PM
The first rule of walking down the tracks is that you don't whine about getting run over by the neg train.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 05:39 PM
NICE!!

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 05:41 PM
Don't be calling anybody a prick, though. Negging him gets the point across.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 05:42 PM
Heck, I don't even know why they're negging him. Is that the dude that called out SicEm after posting, like, a couple dozen times?

SleestakSooner
2/13/2008, 05:43 PM
Don't be calling anybody a prick, though. Negging him gets the point across.

OK... but can we still say Texas Sucks?

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 05:44 PM
Heh. I turned him solid green with a single pos spek for the neg train post. I have a massive spekker.

jk the sooner fan
Yes:D It's just SOO insane, and laughable.

nm

Scott D
btw, I'm pretty sure I'd look down on anyone 6'4" who tries to attack me.

BigRedJed
OK... but can we still say Texas Sucks?
Well hell yeah you can say Texas sucks. What the heck are you thinking?

OUsooner1
2/13/2008, 05:47 PM
As long as ya'll don't ban me from OU football it's all good.

soonerbrat

i hear they have massive spekkers

mdklatt
i've seen the pictures

But you don't know the provenance of the pictures. He could have tripped and smashed his face into the mailbox while he was installing the flag spotlight for all we know.

jk the sooner fan
i've met doleo, and his online persona is far from his actual personality

so i chuckle alot when he calls out sic'em for the same damn thing

C&CDean
nm

No, but maybe he'll call you a ninnypoo.

C&CDean
2/13/2008, 05:48 PM
But you don't know the provenance of the pictures. He could have tripped and smashed his face into the mailbox while he was installing the flag spotlight for all we know.

BUT WAS HE WEARING A FLAG LAPEL PIN11'!!!

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2008, 05:50 PM

no sh**? really?

here's a thought, put down your scientist hat for just a moment and go along with a conversation instead of dissecting it for scientific proof

i only said i saw the pictures, i never said i saw the act

Harry Beanbag
2/13/2008, 05:54 PM
btw, I'm pretty sure I'd look down on anyone 6'4" who tries to attack me.

You must not be a midget like Sic'em and me. :O

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2008, 05:56 PM

I prefer the term, "little person." ;)

Scott D
2/13/2008, 05:57 PM

heh....my favorite is the guy who tried to drive up in his Expedpeniscompensater to start some **** with my wife. I got out of the passenger side of the Cherokee, and he hit the gas..in a frickin parking lot. Damn chicken****s.

mdklatt
2/13/2008, 05:58 PM
no sh**? really?

here's a thought, put down your scientist hat for just a moment and go along with a conversation instead of dissecting it for scientific proof

i only said i saw the pictures, i never said i saw the act

Somebody took too many serious pills this morning.

Scott D
2/13/2008, 05:58 PM

gnome.

usmc-sooner
2/13/2008, 05:59 PM
heh....my favorite is the guy who tried to drive up in his Expedpeniscompensater to start some **** with my wife. I got out of the passenger side of the Cherokee, and he hit the gas..in a frickin parking lot. Damn chicken****s.

I would have went down swinging

Not that I want to go down on you

Harry Beanbag
2/13/2008, 06:01 PM
I would have went down swinging

Not that I want to go down on you

Would you jack him in the face or grab the loot in his pants?

TexasLidig8r
2/13/2008, 06:01 PM
Sic.. would you like to own the brutal battery person, his bike and all of his worldly possessions?

Or... perhaps instead of getting a monetary judgment against him, as part of his probation, the judge will sentence him to be your manservant for a year!!!!!

Scott D
2/13/2008, 06:03 PM
heh, I wasn't looking for a confrontation. I just find it amusing when some of these so called tough guys are willing to bitch out a woman from the safety of their suv, but if another dude is there they hightail it out like they never intended to stop.

olevetonahill
2/13/2008, 06:03 PM
The guy deserved it, then. Just run over him next time.

And besides, if you don't carry a gun, at least have a baseball bat in your car.
Pussey
Just Nut up and stomp someass

OUsooner1
2/13/2008, 06:05 PM

I like the term manlet. Unfortunately I am a manlet. 5'8" and below.

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 06:08 PM
Lid's last post made me feel dirty.

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 06:21 PM
Pussey
Just Nut up and pound someass

Fixed and alrighty then.

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 06:38 PM
Heh. I turned him solid green with a single pos spek for the neg train post. I have a massive spekker.oh lookie there--back to all red again for complaining about neg :O

Honest Abe
2/13/2008, 07:06 PM
What a ****ing joke...

STIPES OPINIO

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 07:12 PM
STIPES OPINIO

Sic semper tyrranis!

olevetonahill
2/13/2008, 07:13 PM
Fixed and alrighty then.
I aint Drunk yet , But what in hell you Fix ?:confused:

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 07:14 PM
heh, I wasn't looking for a confrontation. I just find it amusing when some of these so called tough guys are willing to bitch out a woman from the safety of their suv, but if another dude is there they hightail it out like they never intended to stop.

Like that ever happens . . . :D

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 07:17 PM
oh lookie there--back to all red again for complaining about neg :O
Yeah, your spekker is bigger than mine. :O

Frozen Sooner
2/13/2008, 07:19 PM
Huh. Looks like mine is rather hefty as well.

Honest Abe
2/13/2008, 07:29 PM
Sic semper tyrranis!
combibo pectus

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 07:31 PM
It's a pretty well known fact that my spekker is bigger than yours, Froze.

usmc-sooner
2/13/2008, 07:35 PM
my spek carries little weight

soonerbrat
2/13/2008, 07:42 PM
I'll measure the spekkers. each of you spek me and I'll let you know which one is bigger.

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 08:00 PM
STIPES OPINIOdude, I don't think michael stipe has an opinion on the matter

proud gonzo
2/13/2008, 08:01 PM
I'll measure the spekkers. each of you spek me and I'll let you know which one is bigger.I pwn all...except bri, GHP, czar, and teh beano

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 08:03 PM
I agree.

Honest Abe
2/13/2008, 08:04 PM
dude, I don't think michael stipe has an opinion on the matter
vado kick vestri ego in testis

olevetonahill
2/13/2008, 08:51 PM
It's a pretty well known fact that my spekker is bigger than yours, Froze.
All I know Is Ive Never had a complaint .;)

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 08:59 PM
I aint Drunk yet , But what in hell you Fix ?:confused:

I'm not going to be the one to volunteer a demonstration in the subtle but still very important difference between stomp someass and pound someass.

And, I'm drunk.

Now back to the big spekker beauty pagaent.

olevetonahill
2/13/2008, 09:05 PM
I'm not going to be the one to volunteer a demonstration in the subtle but still very important difference between stomp someass and pound someass.

And, I'm drunk.

Now back to the big spekker beauty pagaent.
I didnt see that Dif . you shoulda quoted me :D
Now If you wanta "Pound " Some Bikersass
Fell free . Id have stomped Hisass
Just sayin ;)

Chuck Bao
2/13/2008, 10:11 PM
I didnt see that Dif . you shoulda quoted me :D
Now If you wanta "Pound " Some Bikersass
Fell free . Id have stomped Hisass
Just sayin ;)

What can I say? I'm a lover, not a fighter.

OUinFLA
2/13/2008, 10:29 PM
SicEm, I think your new nose gives you some character.

Embrace it.

Whet
2/13/2008, 11:01 PM
It will help with the chicks!

swardboy
2/13/2008, 11:10 PM
Just wanted to be involved in this awesome thread.....

dolemitesooner
2/14/2008, 10:23 AM
This thread sucks

2/14/2008, 10:53 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/zebthethird/sic.jpg

BigRedJed
2/14/2008, 10:54 AM
Dangit. That spek was from me, 12. A accidentally hit return after only typing "b"

Watch Me Stride
2/14/2008, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY&NR=1

SicEm

Watch Me Stride
2/14/2008, 08:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY&NR=1

SicEm

Haha, I got neg spek'd for this....... don't cry.

SicEmBaylor
2/14/2008, 08:16 PM
Haha, I got neg spek'd for this....... don't cry.
Not by me you didn't. I thought it was funny.

Watch Me Stride
2/14/2008, 08:22 PM
Not by me you didn't. I thought it was funny.

I love you SicEm ;)

I know you wouldnt do that.