PDA

View Full Version : Funny Britt Mitchell Pic.

TMcGee86
2/12/2008, 11:39 AM
My brother sent me this pic. While it's pretty funny to look at, it kinda shows the level of competition that a kid gets playing at Roscoe, Tx. Sorry if it's been posted, I searched and did not see it anywhere.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/meyer86/big.jpg

BillyBall
2/12/2008, 11:43 AM
So the little guy is #50, looks like a LB to me...

SOONER STEAKER
2/12/2008, 11:49 AM
I know Britt's big, but man, 5o looks like a umpa-lumpa

sooner518
2/12/2008, 11:59 AM
This picture pretty much sums up why I never played football. Im not that small, but my dad was really small in high school so I always figured I wouldnt be much more than 5'7.

badger
2/12/2008, 12:06 PM
and here I thought this thread would encourage people to fire britt mitchell :rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
2/12/2008, 12:13 PM
A bit of a reach Badger, but I applaud the effort.

SOONER STEAKER
2/12/2008, 12:32 PM
That kid thinks he's gettng hit by a sunami :eek:

badger
2/12/2008, 12:41 PM
A bit of a reach Badger, but I applaud the effort.
yeah, well it's also a reach to think a black guy can become president :P

I digress. Some people think that spray painted yard signs for their candidate is a good thing:O

I digress further. Some people complain that Barack isn't representative of black people. I argue that Hillary's a bad representative of women.:eek:

I digress so far that I can no longer ress at all. Some people are not doing the math in their heads to realize that John McCain could be more than 80 years old when he leaves office.

Collier11
2/12/2008, 12:44 PM

I digress. Some people think that spray painted yard signs for their candidate is a good thing:O

I digress further. Some people complain that Barack isn't representative of black people. I argue that Hillary's a bad representative of women.:eek:

I digress so far that I can no longer ress at all. Some people are not doing the math in their heads to realize that John McCain could be more than 80 years old when he leaves office.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

JohnnyMack
2/12/2008, 03:22 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just get out of her way, she's on a roll...

badger
2/12/2008, 03:24 PM
People have warned others never to drink the Kool-Aid. However, this morning, I drank something much worse:

Crystal Light.

See what it does to you? SEE?!?!

;)

humblesooner
2/12/2008, 03:36 PM

Almost reminds you of the time Louisiana was voting for Governor between an admitted and convicted crook and the leader of the La KKK.
Can we vote for none of the above?

sooner2b09
2/12/2008, 03:40 PM

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter : [whispering] Germans?
Boon : Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns] What the f*** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer -
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!

:P :pop:

Animal Mother
2/21/2008, 01:38 PM
This picture pretty much sums up why I never played football. Im not that small, but my dad was really small in high school so I always figured I wouldnt be much more than 5'7.

"So how bigga boy are ya?"

R.(oy) D.(amn) Mercer

TheHumanAlphabet
2/21/2008, 02:10 PM

She makes sense to me... ;)

yermom
2/24/2008, 10:53 AM

that didn't stop Reagan, and we all know how much everyone loved him...

Big Red Ron
2/24/2008, 01:21 PM

I digress further. Some people complain that Barack isn't representative of black people.

He is half white. ;)

birddog
2/24/2008, 10:43 PM
[tiny elvis/] take a look at that helmet. it's huuuuge! i could never wear a helmet that big![tiny elvis/].

good call, tiny e.

badger
2/24/2008, 11:37 PM
He is half white. ;)
you're one of those "glass half empty" people, aren't you? ;)

KingDavid
2/25/2008, 01:46 AM

heh.

KingDavid
2/25/2008, 01:48 AM
Be advised: we are now moving this thread to a defcon 3 political self-destruction alert. Please clear the area.

mfosterftw
2/25/2008, 10:17 AM
You guys do realize #50 is in a "sitting" posture, yes? It's obvious since he has no thighs to speak of. Sure he's a scrawny guy, but he is taller than he looks in this perspective.

Paperclip
2/25/2008, 10:32 AM
Almost reminds you of the time Louisiana was voting for Governor between an admitted and convicted crook and the leader of the La KKK.
Can we vote for none of the above?

http://dubyad40.com/images/blogimages/brewster.jpg

soonerhubs
2/25/2008, 11:19 AM
There are thread mergers, but can we get a splitter over here? ;)