PDA

View Full Version : So how do you decline...

Pages : 1 [2]

BigRedJed
2/12/2008, 07:02 PM
Good point.

Frozen Sooner
2/12/2008, 07:03 PM
I'm just really mad my grammar joke from like five pages back was the bottom of the page. It got NO run except from SLC.

usmc-sooner
2/12/2008, 07:09 PM
I would have thought they'd teach that in the Corps.

I'm REALLY disappointed.

We opted for basic Ninja skills, you know throwing star in my belt buckle, smoke bomb in my pants and numb chucks in my cargo pockets.

BigRedJed
2/12/2008, 07:10 PM
Dangit. I knew I should've been a Marine.

Breadburner
2/12/2008, 07:10 PM
Tell em you're a Catholic Priest.....

usmc-sooner
2/12/2008, 07:13 PM
what my recruiter failed to mention was the vow of chasity. :mad:

BigRedJed
2/12/2008, 07:14 PM
OUT.

Stoop Dawg
2/12/2008, 08:54 PM
I'm just really mad my grammar joke from like five pages back was the bottom of the page. It got NO run except from SLC.

I really thought that "All your synagogue are belong to us" would at least get a passing remark. I guess you guys have progressed beyond the easy jokes. I'll try to step it up a bit.

LoyalFan
2/13/2008, 09:53 AM
I always say "Thanks! I WILL attend. I hope they don't mind a little snake-handling and speaking in tongues while rolling foamy-mouthed on the floor."
Never fails...EvAr!

LF

Hamhock
2/13/2008, 10:03 AM
Can't speak about JW's...but...

When he died, he had an image of the Blessed Mother (the Assumption) put on his tombstone.

not sure this is true. care to provide a source?

The Roman thing, Peter deliberately chose that location because Rome was the seat of Christian troubles.

when/how did Peter deliberately choose Rome?

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 10:38 AM
what my recruiter failed to mention was the vow of chasity. :mad:

Suggested techniques for the marine to use in the avoidance of boredom and loneliness. Masturbation. Re-reading of letters from unfaithful wives and girlfriends. Cleaning your rifle. Further masturbation. Re-wiring Walkman. Arguing about religion and meaning of life. Discussing in detail, every woman the marine has ever ****ed. Debating differences, such as Cuban VS Mexican, Harlys VS Hondas, left VS right-handed masturbation. Further cleaning of rifle. Studying the mail-order bride catalogue. Further masturbation. Planning a marine's first meal on return home. Imagining what a marine's girlfriend and her man Jody are doing in the ally or in a hotel bed.

yermom
2/13/2008, 10:42 AM
Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name. Because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging old MARY JANE ROTTEN CROTCH through her pretty pink panties are over. You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

:D

Fugue
2/14/2008, 02:38 PM
you know, I'd go to church if we had one that looks like this.

http://www.cs.wright.edu/~tkprasad/courses/cs884/chartres.jpg

This one is wicked cool too.

http://sabin.ro/sabinnew/berlin/A40_resize.jpg

Fugue
2/14/2008, 02:41 PM
better pic

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/landscapes/Cologne_Cathedral_and_Hohenzollern_Bridge,_Cologne ,_Germany1.jpg

Scott D
2/14/2008, 02:48 PM
any castrati there?

Fugue
2/14/2008, 02:51 PM
any castrati there?

I do some of my best singing there.