PDA

View Full Version : Jacko to Make Surprise Appearance at Grammy's?

Mjcpr
2/9/2008, 01:24 PM
Rumor that he will perform one of the hits from Thriller with it's 25th Anniversary edition to be released next week (according to the article).

And yes, yes, I know he is a complete fruit loop but the man could sing and put on a show back in the 80's....I liked him anyway. I have no inerest in the Grammy's but I'd probably watch it for this. If it happens, hopefully he doesn't **** it up. Tee-hee!

Jacko's Surprise Grammy Appearance

Is it true? Well, my sources say that Michael Jackson may actually be performing at the Grammy Awards this Sunday.

A lot could change between now and Sunday night, but the scenario that’s been described for me goes something like this: Justin Timberlake starts the show singing along with a tape of Frank Sinatra. The next act up is Jackson, performing one of his hits from "Thriller," possibly even re-creating the dance number for "Billie Jean" he made famous at the Motown 25th anniversary show in 1983.

Will it happen? Who knows. Jackson, my sources insist, has been rehearsing at a Burbank studio and keeping away from the Staples Center, where the Grammy show takes place.

Of course, if it does happen, Jackson would get a huge boost for the special 25th anniversary edition of "Thriller" that Sony (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329807,00.html#) releases on Tuesday. And if it doesn’t work out, well, then … as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.Michael, the ball’s in your court. And believe it or not, we’re rooting for you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329807,00.html

r5TPsooner
2/9/2008, 04:55 PM
He must be in need of some fresh jail bait?

Mjcpr
2/9/2008, 07:26 PM
Or in need of some cash....strangely enough, I don't think his career is going so well. As you can tell by the responses to this thread.

sooneron
2/9/2008, 09:48 PM
Uh Timberlake singing Sinatra? I have trouble believing that. He doesn't have the pipes or the testosterone for it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2008, 10:02 PM
He must be in need of some fresh jail bait?Daggone, ya beat me(woops) to it.

jk the sooner fan
2/10/2008, 12:20 AM
so much for it being a surprise

Mjcpr
2/11/2008, 09:39 AM
LIAR!!!!

Sooner_Bob
2/11/2008, 11:42 AM
So wait, he didn't show?

I'm shocked.

bri
2/11/2008, 01:08 PM
Who cares if he didn't show? The important thing is that Morris Day and The motherf*ckin' Time did show up.

JEROME! BRING ME MY HAT!

Mjcpr
2/11/2008, 01:20 PM
So wait, he didn't show?

I'm shocked.

I don't know about that, probably the article/reporter's rumor was incorrect.