PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Boulder tomorrow?

sooner518
2/9/2008, 03:28 AM
Or will I be the only one? And if so, anyone got any extra tickets? I went to KU-CU last week and grabbed a face value ticket for 30 bucks. I cant imagine that I will have to pay more than 10 for a ticket tomorrow.

Im pretty excited as this is my first OU basketball game since the OSU game in 2005. Hope it turns out better than the OU-CU football game I went to last year. :mad:

OUSKINS
2/9/2008, 12:13 PM
Represent. On the surface, it doesn't seem like it-- but this is a very big game for our hopes this season. Very big. CU isn't good, the record tells the story. However, with our injury situation, the road factor, the altitude, and the "due" factor (CU is bound to win again sometime) this game has the makings of a disappointment. I don't care if we win this game 43-42, I just want to get out of there with a victory.

King Crimson
2/9/2008, 12:30 PM
Represent. On the surface, it doesn't seem like it-- but this is a very big game for our hopes this season. Very big. CU isn't good, the record tells the story. However, with our injury situation, the road factor, the altitude, and the "due" factor (CU is bound to win again sometime) this game has the makings of a disappointment. I don't care if we win this game 43-42, I just want to get out of there with a victory.

this about how i feel.

sooner518
2/9/2008, 12:35 PM
This is a big game becuase its one that we "should" win if we want to have NCAA hopes. Youve gotta take care of the "inferior" teams, although CU can be tough and Roby is a hell of a player. He seems so slow when you watch him, but he is always getting to the basket and hitting big shots. He was CU's only option last week against Kansas.

And if I have to walk back to my car in Boulder after another loss to these twerps, Im going to kill something.

SleestakSooner
2/9/2008, 04:25 PM
Is Roby a Senior YET?

stoopified
2/9/2008, 06:41 PM
No.

OUSKINS
2/9/2008, 06:43 PM
Terrible, terrible loss. Really disappointed right now. I think our NCAA hopes just went out the window. We're NIT bound this year.

sooner518
2/9/2008, 07:01 PM
oh my goodness, that was absolutely brutal. 4-25 from 3. absolutely atrocious!

huge play was with 30 seconds left in the first half, Cade Davis misses a wide open 3 to cut it to 1 and CU scores to go up 6 at halftime. we never really threatened after that. so furstrated right now