PDA

View Full Version : "New War" song by Below Tha Surface (please read)

UNSeeN_
2/8/2008, 11:01 AM
What's up everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that my group, Below Tha Surface, has a new song called "New War" and it's posted on our MySpace page. Hopefully you remember our other songs "Sooner Girl" and "Sooner Bounce."

"New War" is a powerful song dealing with the war and has gotten awesome feedback from listeners. We ask that you go give it a listen, and if you dig it, tell a friend about it. It's something of value that radio hasn't been addressing. After you listen to it, we'd love for you to post your feedback here in this thread. Support our troops!

To hear it, go to: click on "SOONER SONGS ON MYSPACE" below (it's the first song on that page)
If you dig it, you can get it on iTunes.

Thanks!

Osce0la
2/8/2008, 11:51 AM
nm

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2008, 11:52 AM
You are, everybody!

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2008, 12:18 PM
I predict this ends poorly.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/8/2008, 12:21 PM
Are you ******* Matt Damon?

UNSeeN_
2/11/2008, 01:13 PM
come on sooner fans, you gotta support this song and our troops!

SoonerAtKU
2/11/2008, 01:26 PM
You spelled it "Tha"?

alright...

Blue
2/11/2008, 01:29 PM
I'd like to hear what Dean thinks of the song.

Animal Mother
2/11/2008, 01:45 PM
I predict Rich is right.

soonerinabilene
2/11/2008, 01:51 PM
So i was thinking that although the song sucks elephant balls, at least there was a lot of hot sooner chicks that are your top friends. But then I realized they were all fake profiles that have been marked as spam and deleted. 0-2, my friend. oh. fore. too.

Rogue
2/11/2008, 10:07 PM
Honestly, not my kind of music...I'm a guitars and drums guy. I usually put your Soonergirls song up once a week or so during football season. If you hang around here much, you'll realize it's a pretty "pro-war" crowd for the most part. Welcome to being a sf.com minority and fellow 'dirty lib.'

My first thought was exactly what Froz said above.

proud gonzo
2/11/2008, 10:24 PM
is Sooner Bounce anything like Doggie Bounce? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2xE2M3RJJXA)

UNSeeN_
2/13/2008, 11:07 AM
Honestly, not my kind of music...I'm a guitars and drums guy. I usually put your Soonergirls song up once a week or so during football season. If you hang around here much, you'll realize it's a pretty "pro-war" crowd for the most part. Welcome to being a sf.com minority and fellow 'dirty lib.'

My first thought was exactly what Froz said above.

LOL Thanks for your feedback bro! Yeah, tough crowd to please around here huh? :) The song isn't a war bashing song, it's merely supporting the troops and the struggles they face on/off the battlefield. We appreciate everything they do for us and this country and recognize the tremendous sacrifices they make.
Oh, and thanks for bumping our other Sooner songs, u rock!!

Hamhock
2/13/2008, 11:10 AM
have you guys ever thought about making a song about the adventure and trials of someone killing a bobcat with a bow?

UNSeeN_
2/13/2008, 12:14 PM
have you guys ever thought about making a song about the adventure and trials of someone killing a bobcat with a bow?
ouch! i see why your name is hamhock....