PDA

View Full Version : POLITICS FREE FRIDAY

Okla-homey
2/7/2008, 09:47 PM
I formally propose the following multi-lateral treaty: Henceforth, Fridays on the SO shall be politics-free.

The Lenten season gave me the inspiration, like no meat on Friday, we should abide no political threads on Friday.

Thus, folks can save up from Thursday at midnight til Saturday at 0001 to post political stuff.

Methinks it will make the SO a groovy place to be on the last day of the work week. I encourage you all to dig deep and let loose with the most amusing apolitical carp you can muster on Fridays. I also propose this practice through the general election in November.

Public pillorying and general derision by all parties to the treaty is the prescribed punishment for all violaters after the treaty goes into effect at midnight tonight.

Who's with me? Post in this thread to signify your ratification of the:

SO POLITICS-FREE FRIDAY TREATY

BigRedJed
2/7/2008, 09:48 PM
Wow. OLD SCHOOL.

Curly Bill
2/7/2008, 09:49 PM
What will we argue...I mean, talk about?

BigRedJed
2/7/2008, 09:50 PM
I won't vote for or against it, but if the majority of posters are in, I'll be willing to help enforce it.

OCUDad
2/7/2008, 09:51 PM
In.

BigRedJed
2/7/2008, 09:52 PM
Shouldn't this be a pole?

JohnnyMack
2/7/2008, 09:53 PM
Out.

Curly Bill
2/7/2008, 09:53 PM
Why not, I'm gonna be busy tomorrow anyway.

edit...but what about other Fridays when I may not be busy? Nope, I'm out.

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2008, 10:03 PM
Load. of. crap.

BigRedJed
2/7/2008, 10:04 PM
So far it's not looking good, Homey.

BigRedJed
2/7/2008, 10:04 PM
And by that I mean that SicEm just posted in your thread.

soonerinabilene
2/7/2008, 10:09 PM
Im for it. I just hope it works better than "no whorn tuesday".

Whet
2/7/2008, 10:10 PM
Is that midnight EST, CST, MST, PST, or is it your local midnight?

Frozen Sooner
2/7/2008, 10:13 PM
I'm hoping that the rules for civil discourse will damp down the acrimony enough that politics threads don't keep going crazy and more people will want to join in. So I don't know that it's necessary any longer. However, if the will of the board is no politics on Friday, I'm willing to go along with it.

Particularly 'cause it means I'll get the last word most times. :D

Sooner_Havok
2/7/2008, 10:13 PM
Why do you hate RLIMC?

Oh, IN!

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 10:21 PM
i might be for it if it hadnt been presented as some kind of new idea

GottaHavePride
2/7/2008, 10:25 PM
Why do you hate Homey? ;)

Homey don't play dat.

colleyvillesooner
2/7/2008, 10:28 PM
in x infinity.

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 10:29 PM
Since when does the will of the board mean anything? :D

Seriously, I'm against it. If you don't want to discuss politics then just stay out of the threads that do. I've never understood why that is so hard sometimes.

royalfan5
2/7/2008, 10:34 PM

Seriously, I'm against it. If you don't want to discuss politics then just stay out of the threads that do. I've never understood why that is so hard sometimes.
Because it is Un-American to ignore something when you can bitch about it.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2008, 10:38 PM

Because when you check out the board to see what's happening and every thread on the front page is some variation of "I've got my PANTIES IN A WAD over John McCain!!!" it kinda makes a whole bunch of people think they'd rather go clean their belly button lint than hang around here.

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 10:44 PM
or you COULD......you know, like create a "politics folder"

although i doubt the board has software for something so forward thinking as that

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 10:46 PM
Because when you check out the board to see what's happening and every thread on the front page is some variation of "I've got my PANTIES IN A WAD over John McCain!!!" it kinda makes a whole bunch of people think they'd rather go clean their belly button lint than hang around here.

I understand that. That's when a mod should step in and merge them . . . IMO there should be one thread for each of the candidates and everything else merged, closed or removed.

I'd imagine just as many folks would go clean their belly button than hang around here if we were told we couldn't post about a particular topic on a certain day.

Most of us can do so in a civil manner. Just because some can't shouldn't be grounds for doing away with it altogether.

soonerbrat
2/7/2008, 10:46 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/soonerbrat/funny%20pics/no-politics.gif

but i do need to clean out my belly button

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 10:48 PM
Because it is Un-American to ignore something when you can bitch about it.

Maybe so, but ignoring certain threads isn't that hard.

OCUDad
2/7/2008, 10:57 PM
Maybe so, but ignoring certain threads isn't that hard.With all due respect, sometimes it is that hard. Bad enough when three out of every four threads start out political, but some of our more rabid posters find ways of sneaking politics even into threads that don't start out that way.

The argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" is a tad simplistic. That said, I think "no politics Fridays" will be hard to enforce. And with THAT said, I wouldn't mind at all if mods started removing Friday posts or threads that smacked of politics. All in all, they seem to show fairly good judgment.

Except for that Mike Rich guy.

GottaHavePride
2/7/2008, 11:11 PM
That said, I think "no politics Fridays" will be hard to enforce.

Heh. It was easy last time they did it.

I say they 'cause I wasn't a mod then. It hit 12:00am Friday and Beano and Norm started issuing 24 hour bans to anyone posting about poitics. My computer clock was off and I missed the cutoff by 90 seconds or so and they did something truly awesomely evil to me.

Oh, and they made people wear a "dunce / poopyhead" avatar for violating NPF, too.

Heh. That stuff was hilarious.

leavingthezoo
2/7/2008, 11:11 PM
With all due respect, sometimes it is that hard. Bad enough when three out of every four threads start out political, but some of our more rabid posters find ways of sneaking politics even into threads that don't start out that way.

The argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" is a tad simplistic. That said, I think "no politics Fridays" will be hard to enforce. And with THAT said, I wouldn't mind at all if mods started removing Friday posts or threads that smacked of politics. All in all, they seem to show fairly good judgment.

meh.

i'm with bob on this one. i haven't been forced to click a thread once.

if posters sneak political content into otherwise non political threads, you have the option to put them on the ignore list, you know. clicking is hard not to do on the political threads, and hard to do on the ignore list, i guess? you need to clarify your position before i will vote for you. :P

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 11:12 PM
I find it funny that we can have a consolidated "Happy Birthday" thread, a consolidated "electronics" thread and even a consolidated "freeware alternatives" thread, but yet a separate politics forum is frowned upon.

Keep politics to one forum. Moderate it out of the SO. Not all posters will be able to do it at first, but they can be dealt with as any other "rogue" poster.

If it really is that difficult then those folks should be dealt with. We adjusted quite nicely to the no more inappropriate pictures/pr0n allowed, I think folks can adjust to keeping politics in its own forum.

usmc-sooner
2/7/2008, 11:14 PM
Maybe so, but ignoring certain threads isn't that hard.

pretty much sums it for me

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 11:14 PM
its been my observation that the mods here, god bless em, are quite skilled at moving threads and such

you create a forum and give it a catchy name like "the politics folder"

then your SO is nothing but the silly "light reading" stuff

bluedogok
2/7/2008, 11:21 PM
Is that midnight EST, CST, MST, PST, or is it your local midnight?
That would be OST, OKLAHOMA Standard Time.........

GottaHavePride
2/7/2008, 11:22 PM
True, but the problem with moving stuff out of the SO is taht it kind of kills the vibe of the SO.

Case in point: moving the farking business to a separate forum DID unclog the SO. However, it killed half the humor of the old SO, when a well-timed effort from a speed-demon farker like Czar could turn an unassuming thread completely hilarious. (See: Maurice Clarett's 40 time at the combine thread.)

Plus, now the fark board is entirely "Here's a funny picture! Do something to it!" sort of threads. IMO, those were way funnier in context than isolated in their own world. I barely even look over there anymore.

A separate political forum would turn into a tiny Sandpit of Despair, and it would be great in tht it kept all the political flame-baiting off the SO, but it would also ensure that the few rare threads of actual, interesting political discussion would never be seen by 99% of the population here.

Plus, you'd have to pay one of us to wade in and moderate a political forum. No way in hell am I doing that on a volunteer basis.

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2008, 11:28 PM
This is the gay.

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 11:29 PM
So it's a rule that a suitable fark can't be posted within a thread in the SO? I thought the fark board was specifically for those "here's a funny picture fark it" threads.

I think the people that cared to discuss politics would find the civil, interesting threads. It's really only a certain percentage of the board who post in them now anyway.

Curly Bill
2/7/2008, 11:38 PM
True, but the problem with moving stuff out of the SO is taht it kind of kills the vibe of the SO.

Case in point: moving the farking business to a separate forum DID unclog the SO. However, it killed half the humor of the old SO, when a well-timed effort from a speed-demon farker like Czar could turn an unassuming thread completely hilarious. (See: Maurice Clarett's 40 time at the combine thread.)

Plus, now the fark board is entirely "Here's a funny picture! Do something to it!" sort of threads. IMO, those were way funnier in context than isolated in their own world. I barely even look over there anymore.

A separate political forum would turn into a tiny Sandpit of Despair, and it would be great in tht it kept all the political flame-baiting off the SO, but it would also ensure that the few rare threads of actual, interesting political discussion would never be seen by 99% of the population here.

Plus, you'd have to pay one of us to wade in and moderate a political forum. No way in hell am I doing that on a volunteer basis.

Well said.

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 11:39 PM
sigh...

Frozen Sooner
2/7/2008, 11:41 PM
+1

leavingthezoo
2/7/2008, 11:42 PM
... don't click.

ignore.

... don't click.

ignore.

whew boy! that is complicated.

:pop:

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2008, 11:46 PM
... don't click.

ignore.

... don't click.

ignore.

:pop:
spek

proud gonzo
2/7/2008, 11:56 PM
IN.

SoonerStormchaser
2/8/2008, 12:13 AM
If this means I get a break from anything having to do with RLIMC vs. McCain, I'm all in!

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 12:48 AM
... don't click.

ignore.

... don't click.

ignore.

:pop:simple minds prefer simple solutions. :pop:

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 02:01 AM
I havnt had Much of a prob staying out of the Politics threads
Unless Im just trying to stir up sompun ;)

Jimminy Crimson
2/8/2008, 04:15 AM
I vote NO.

Also, that could put a damper on the Friday 'Good Morning...' threads. A good number of them pups have a little bit of political learnin' included.

Harry Beanbag
2/8/2008, 07:29 AM
I rarely do much posting on Fridays so it doesn't much matter to me, but I still think it's lame and myopic. You people that find political threads so offensive will have more threads to dodge the next week instead of having possibly a handful of really long ongoing threads. If a politics folder isn't the answer then mods merging same topic threads probably is. Surely you people have the self control not to click on a politics thread and you don't need the "government" to create a law to protect you.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/8/2008, 07:29 AM
I thought Mike already covered this in his sticky earlier this week?

Sooner_Bob
2/8/2008, 07:38 AM
simple minds prefer simple solutions. :pop:

common sense isn't all that common :pop:

Chuck Bao
2/8/2008, 08:55 AM
Freedom!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 09:24 AM
I think the main idea here is not discussing something that's been dominating the board and being creative and silly and find other things to discuss. Just somethng to have fun and change it up for one day, that's all. It's not really to prohibit people from something - it's just to change the vibe of the board for one day. We used to have with it all the time.

Dang, people.

sooner_born_1960
2/8/2008, 09:36 AM
Good idea, BSG. Start some of those threads. Anyone who wants to talk politics should be able to. I vote No.

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 09:46 AM
common sense isn't all that common :pop:Speak for yourself. :pop:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/8/2008, 09:49 AM

Seriously, I'm against it. If you don't want to discuss politics then just stay out of the threads that do. I've never understood why that is so hard sometimes.This is the correct answer. It's also the correct answer to MOST locked threads and merged threads.

2/8/2008, 09:58 AM
simple minds prefer simple solutions. :pop:Busybody, PC, McCain-Feingold minds prefer, well, what's being proposed.

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 10:07 AM
Dammit.

mdklatt
2/8/2008, 10:21 AM

That seems like more of an individual poster problem than a problem with political threads in general. It's usually pretty clear from a thread title which ones are political, so I don't know what's stopping people from simply not reading threads they don't want to read. Go after any specific posters that are causing problems instead.

Now what really sucks are threads that should definitely have pictures but do not. That **** needs to stop, and not just on Fridays. :mad:

BigRedJed
2/8/2008, 10:25 AM
This is the correct answer. It's also the correct answer to MOST locked threads and merged threads.
Wrong. MOST locked threads are locked only when people start abusing each other. Sometimes it's the only way to stop the ugliness. Civil political discussion, even SPIRITED political discussing is never a problem, and I agree with the people who say it's easy enough just not to click.

Thread MERGING happens when there are multiple similar threads on a single topic dominating the front page of the SO. Your subject (be it politics, a coach's departure, whatever) is NEVER so important that it should take up 20% or 30% of the real estate on the front page. Creating/bumping threads on the same subject shows incredible lack of consideration for the other posters on the board, RLIMC.

While I'm a fairly aggressive thread merger myself when necessary, I disagree also with Bob (though I understand where you're coming from) in relation to creating a thread for every candidate and then stickying. Again, one related subject would then dominate the board. Until November, fercryinoutloud.

I AGREE with everything GHP said about negatively changing the dynamic of the board by taking away posting topics. I was probably the most vocal critic of creating the fark board, and like GHP said, I now rarely go over there. I loved the organic nature of farks popping up in regular threads. That pretty much never happens any more. Heck, I was a prolific farker myself.

I think taking farks away from the SO hurt the forum a bunch, and I think taking political discussion away for good would do the same. Lots of valid points/interesting discussion would never make it to people who were only casually interested in the subject, and the politics board would probably consist only of people beating each other about the head with their own views. Like he said, you'd have to PAY someone (who doesn't have an axe to grind) to moderate it.

So, like I said, I'm not going to vote one way or the other, but I am on record saying that I don't believe we should muzzle political discussion on the SO.

If people want to have fun and mix it up one day a week, though, I don't see a whole lot of harm in it. As mentioned, it might change up the tone, which would be pretty welcome around here at times.

But like I said before, I think a majority of SO regulars should want it for it to happen (in the spirit of the subject of politics), and so far, I don't see a majority.

Howzit
2/8/2008, 10:31 AM
Wrong. MOST locked threads are locked only when people start abusing each other. Sometimes it's the only way to stop the ugliness. Civil political discussion, even SPIRITED political discussing is never a problem, and I agree with the people who say it's easy enough just not to click.

Thread MERGING happens when there are multiple similar threads on a single topic dominating the front page of the SO. Your subject (be it politics, a coach's departure, whatever) is NEVER so important that it should take up 20% or 30% of the real estate on the front page. Creating/bumping threads on the same subject shows incredible lack of consideration for the other posters on the board, RLIMC.

While I'm a fairly aggressive thread merger myself when necessary, I disagree also with Bob (though I understand where you're coming from) in relation to creating a thread for every candidate and then stickying. Again, one related subject would then dominate the board. Until November, fercryinoutloud.

I AGREE with everything GHP said about negatively changing the dynamic of the board by taking away posting topics. I was probably the most vocal critic of creating the fark board, and like GHP said, I now rarely go over there. I loved the organic nature of farks popping up in regular threads. That pretty much never happens any more. Heck, I was a prolific farker myself.

I think taking farks away from the SO hurt the forum a bunch, and I think taking political discussion away for good would do the same. Lots of valid points/interesting discussion would never make it to people who were only casually interested in the subject, and the politics board would probably consist only of people beating each other about the head with their own views. Like he said, you'd have to PAY someone (who doesn't have an axe to grind) to moderate it.

So, like I said, I'm not going to vote one way or the other, but I am on record saying that I don't believe we should muzzle political discussion on the SO.

If people want to have fun and mix it up one day a week, though, I don't see a whole lot of harm in it. As mentioned, it might change up the tone, which would be pretty welcome around here at times.

But like I said before, I think a majority of SO regulars should want it for it to happen (in the spirit of the subject of politics), and so far, I don't see a majority.

I think my first screen name on the old old board was ofercryinoutloud.

The end.

BigRedJed
2/8/2008, 10:33 AM
Man, that's weird, 'cause I think that name everytime you post. ;)

leavingthezoo
2/8/2008, 10:35 AM

i can't tell if you're doggin' me here, or doggin' yourself. can you dumb it down for me? :D or maybe... :mad:. it depends.

GottaHavePride
2/8/2008, 10:59 AM
I think my first screen name on the old old board was ofercryinoutloud.

The end.

Brando?

;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 10:59 AM
And it doesn't have to be just politics. Every Friday could be different.

No Technology Friday. No Music Friday (boo!). No Celebrity Friday.

What makes it fun is trying to discuss things without actually discussing them.

:les: HAVE MORE FUN, DAMMIT!

mdklatt
2/8/2008, 11:06 AM

I like Simple Minds (http://youtube.com/watch?v=UAn8lu3C9IE).

JohnnyMack
2/8/2008, 11:07 AM
Take the farks and move them to a new folder.

Take the sponsors and move them to a new folder.

Take the politics and move it to a new folder.

Then the SO will be reduced to WAYLT threads and Pat and Howzit telling fart jokes. Joy.

texas bandman
2/8/2008, 11:07 AM
No tattoo Friday's?
I'm out.

mdklatt
2/8/2008, 11:08 AM
Then the SO will be reduced to WAYLT threads and Pat and Howzit telling fart jokes. Joy.

Don't forget golf threads and ghey threads (not that there's much difference between the two).

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 11:09 AM
Moving anything is a mistake, I think.

I'm just trying to have fun with the crazy house we have, that's all.

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 11:11 AM
i can't tell if you're doggin' me here, or doggin' yourself. can you dumb it down for me? :D or maybe... :mad:. it depends.I ain't doggin' nobody - just having some immature fun. (That ought to be the motto of the South Oval, by the way). Actually, I don't feel strongly one way or another about "No Politics Fridays," I just like to argue.

If you don't like my posts, just don't read them. That's just simple common sense. :pop::pop::D:D:pop::pop:

proud gonzo
2/8/2008, 11:11 AM
I like Simple Minds (http://youtube.com/watch?v=UAn8lu3C9IE).So does Dean.

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 11:12 AM
Then the SO will be reduced to WAYLT threads and Pat and Howzit telling fart jokes. Joy.You say that like you think it's a bad thing.

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 11:13 AM
No 'Gay' Friday.

No TV Friday.

No Animals Friday.

mdklatt
2/8/2008, 11:21 AM
Hmmm...I can't decide if I prefer VK's or leavingthezoo's kitty. :pop:

JohnnyMack
2/8/2008, 11:23 AM
No 'Gay' Friday.

No TV Friday.

No Animals Friday.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/BigGayAl.png

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/8/2008, 11:23 AM
Good lord, that's gay.

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 11:25 AM
Wouldnt it be easier to Just have a
NO RLIMC Friday ?
what I win ?

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 11:26 AM
Hmmm...I can't decide if I prefer VK's or leavingthezoo's kitty. :pop:
I like em ALL

r5TPsooner
2/8/2008, 11:27 AM
Nope

proud gonzo
2/8/2008, 11:29 AM
we could have a censored word of the day and try to figure out what word gets starred-out.

where's beano?

Beef
2/8/2008, 11:31 AM
we could have a censored word of the day and try to figure out what word gets starred-out.

where's beano?
Please tell me :bfc: made a comeback while I was gone.

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 11:33 AM
NO RLIMC Friday ?I'll see your NO RLIMC Friday, and raise you the rest of the week.

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 11:39 AM
I'll see your NO RLIMC Friday, and raise you the rest of the week.
Call

leavingthezoo
2/8/2008, 12:23 PM
I ain't doggin' nobody - just having some immature fun. (That ought to be the motto of the South Oval, by the way). Actually, I don't feel strongly one way or another about "No Politics Fridays," I just like to argue.

If you don't like my posts, just don't read them. That's just simple common sense. :pop::pop::D:D:pop::pop:

ignored! :texan:

Howzit
2/8/2008, 12:40 PM
Take the farks and move them to a new folder.

Take the sponsors and move them to a new folder.

Take the politics and move it to a new folder.

IN!

soonerbrat
2/8/2008, 12:56 PM
OK, I change my vote. Actually, I abstain. I ignore the political discussions on a regular basis, so it's no big deal to me.

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 12:59 PM
ignored! :texan:Coward :mad:

leavingthezoo
2/8/2008, 01:03 PM
Coward :mad:

chronic, powerless clicker! :mad:

Mjcpr
2/8/2008, 01:22 PM
IN!

A Belch is just one gust of wind,
That cometh from thy Heart...
But should it take the downward trend,
It turns into a Fart

Sooner_Bob
2/8/2008, 01:41 PM
So wait a minute. We're discussing a no "p word" Friday and how discussing it causes grief in the SO, but we don't want to move it to a separate forum because it'll take away from the spirit of the SO?

I love this board!!!!

Quick, someone start another college football playoffs thread. :D

Scott D
2/8/2008, 01:49 PM

but if it gets SicEm out of the SO it might be worth it ;)

JohnnyMack
2/8/2008, 01:52 PM
A Belch is just one gust of wind,
That cometh from thy Heart...
But should it take the downward trend,
It turns into a Fart

Teacher asks Little Johnny to use the word 'definitely' in a sentence

Little Johnny replies, "Teacher, do farts have lumps in them?"

The Teacher says, "Of course not Johnny,"

To which Johnny replies, "Then I have definitely **** my pants then..."

soonerloyal
2/8/2008, 01:55 PM
Sooo...do we get in trouble for discussing a no-politics Friday on Friday? I mean, the subject word has come up, and frankly, I'd hate to get baned. And what about my sig, would that need to be removed on Fridays?

Oh, crap. :eek: I said "politics". :O Ack - I meant the p-word. :mad:

For the love of gawd please, somebody shut me up. :(

I'm skeered...

Honestly, man - I'm a mod on another site. It's a thankless job. What's the big deal, it's one day.

Y'all decide. I'll abide! :pop:

NormanPride
2/8/2008, 02:18 PM
I've always thought the Mods should have more fun with people around here. Dean used to edit my posts, and I thought it was hilarious. I've also liked seeing mod-created titles for users, or randomly replacing one word with another word/phrase. I think the last would be most applicable here.

Then again, I think this place should be a hazardous den of chaos and fear for all who post here. :D

Scott D
2/8/2008, 02:25 PM
I've always thought the Mods should have more fun with people around here. Dean used to edit my posts, and I thought it was hilarious. I've also liked seeing mod-created titles for users, or randomly replacing one word with another word/phrase. I think the last would be most applicable here.

Then again, I think this place should be a hazardous den of chaos and fear for all who post here. :D

take badger's man of the house pants off, they don't suit you ;)

NormanPride
2/8/2008, 02:29 PM
Bite me, Scott. ;)

2/8/2008, 04:26 PM
NO RLIMC Friday ?
what I win ?In exchange, I would need a day when I can say who's not allowed to post.

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2008, 04:28 PM
In exchange, I would need a day when I can say who's not allowed to post.

You can have the fifth Tuesday of every month.

2/8/2008, 04:29 PM
You can have the fifth Tuesday of every month.Are you saying you don't always agree with me? (BTW, neither you nor olevet would be on my off list)

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2008, 04:32 PM
Are you saying you don't always agree with me?

If by always you mean "almost ever" then you're on the right track. ;)

Then again, I'm not running for president as a Republican, so I'm not too worried about it. :D

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 06:34 PM
Are you saying you don't always agree with me? (BTW, neither you nor olevet would be on my off list)
But I am OFF .:D

Sooner_Bob
2/8/2008, 06:59 PM
We're all a little off . . .

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 07:00 PM
We're all a little off . . .
You Might Be Little but My GF says OMYGAWD when she shes Me .

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 07:04 PM
You Might Be Little but My GF says OMYGAWD when she's Me .I think the Drunkytown Express has taken off a mite early today. :eek:

olevetonahill
2/8/2008, 07:06 PM
I think the Drunkytown Express has taken off a mite early today. :eek:
Well I did have a head ache
couldnt figure Out which One . So I took a Few Natties and got in the HAWT tub. Then I came here !
I think :confused:

Big Red Ron
2/8/2008, 10:40 PM
Well I did have a head ache
couldnt figure Out which One . So I took a Few Natties and got in the HAWT tub. Then I came here !
I think :confused:

:O

Screw you OCU.

:D

Sooner_Bob
2/8/2008, 10:49 PM
You Might Be Little but My GF says OMYGAWD when she shes Me .

Because you're a little off? :confused: :P

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 10:59 PM
Screw you OCU.:DMommy finally let you back on-line, did she? :D

Big Red Ron
2/8/2008, 11:05 PM
Mommy finally let you back on-line, did she? :Donly after she drained every drop of life from me. It wasn't all that bad really. :D

OCUDad
2/8/2008, 11:11 PM
only after she drained every drop of life from me. It wasn't all that bad really. :DThat's not what she told me.

Big Red Ron
2/8/2008, 11:34 PM
That's not what she told me.I know, she likes it more than I do these days.

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/10/2008, 01:25 PM
Sorry, Homey.

http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

Okla-homey
2/10/2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry, Homey.

How you doin?

BTW, where did you hang your scattergun?

BigRedJed
2/10/2008, 04:24 PM
Uh-oh.

MamaMia
2/10/2008, 05:20 PM
Wouldn't having a rule not to speak about politics actually go against everything for which our forefathers have fought?

Scott D
2/10/2008, 06:29 PM
Are you saying you don't always agree with me? (BTW, neither you nor olevet would be on my off list)

once upon a time someone would have quoted this with that Chris Simms helmet. My god people are slipping.

jk the sooner fan
2/10/2008, 07:36 PM
once upon a time someone would have quoted this with that Chris Simms helmet. My god people are slipping.

apparently you didnt get the memo, things are different here now

GottaHavePride
2/10/2008, 08:10 PM
http://reich.morpheus.net/pics/simmshelmet.jpg

BOOYAH!

2/10/2008, 11:58 PM
once upon a time someone would have quoted this with that Chris Simms helmet. My god people are slipping.Ya, me and Chrissy are peas in a pod.