PDA

View Full Version : Hillary>McCain, but McCain>Obama

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/7/2008, 02:21 PM
That's what I think. And for you Rush L haters, I have never heard him say this, or even insinuate it.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/7/2008, 02:27 PM
Not what I think.

Shat>Hillary>McCain>oBama

2/7/2008, 02:30 PM
Not what I think.

Shat>Hillary>McCain>oBamaan assessment of quality. Concurrence.

Civicus_Sooner
2/7/2008, 02:34 PM
Jeeze, let it go man. Your boy dropped out. Get the eff over it.

Hillary will not win the general, even if she manages to get past Obama.

JohnnyMack
2/7/2008, 02:35 PM
RLIMC, can you concisely tell me why you think Hillary is the best choice? Can you explain to me what it is about her that you think qualifies her to be the POTUS or is your vote merely an effort at cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Please tell me it's the latter, I couldn't stomach that you actually think she's done something to deserve her position.

Civicus_Sooner
2/7/2008, 02:40 PM
I couldn't stomach that you actually think she's done something to deserve her position.Oh she deserves her position, the pillow biter and cheif.:D

2/7/2008, 02:41 PM
RLIMC, can you concisely tell me why you think Hillary is the best choice? Can you explain to me what it is about her that you think qualifies her to be the POTUS or is your vote merely an effort at cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Please tell me it's the latter, I couldn't stomach that you actually think she's done something to deserve her position.I think she will gain virtually all the democrat votes. They know her and love Bill Clinton. McCain will not get a big turnout from the repubs, since so many distrust him, at least right now they distrust him.

If Obama is the nominee, I believe there is considerable fear from both parties about his willingness to defend the country. That alone could get conservatives to hold their noses and vote for McCain.

Civicus_Sooner
2/7/2008, 02:43 PM
Hey Hillary....here's my little song to you...

"Head like a hole, black out your soul. I'd rather die than give you control."

"Bow down before the one you serve. You're going to get what you deserve."

JohnnyMack
2/7/2008, 02:45 PM
I think she will gain virtually all the democrat votes. They know her and love Bill Clinton. McCain will not get a big turnout from the repubs, since so many distrust him, at least right now they distrust him.

If Obama is the nominee, I believe there is considerable fear from both parties about his willingness to defend the country. That alone could get conservatives to hold their noses and vote for McCain.

If so many R's distrust McCain why is he cruising to victory?

Civicus_Sooner
2/7/2008, 02:47 PM
Ha! lol!:O

TheHumanAlphabet
2/7/2008, 02:48 PM
Jeeze, let it go man. Your boy dropped out. Get the eff over it.

Hillary will not win the general, even if she manages to get past Obama.

I don't have a horse in this race. I could care less, just my assessment that shat would be better to vote for than the rest...

2/7/2008, 02:50 PM
If so many R's distrust McCain why is he cruising to victory?The party is way fractured, split. Some are voting for him simply because they think he can win. The conservative base is very angry with him. In a two-way fight from the start with either Romney, Rudy or Thompson, McCain would have lost.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/7/2008, 02:50 PM

All the cross over voters wanting to vote for the weakest R candidate. I used to do that for the Dems in my younger more politically interested days...

Like anyone but Talmadge (in GA), anyone but Boren (in OK), etc. usually the most wacked out weird person on the Dem ticket.

2/7/2008, 02:54 PM
All the cross over voters wanting to vote for the weakest R candidate. I used to do that for the Dems in my younger more politically interested days...

Like anyone but Talmadge (in GA), anyone but Boren (in OK), etc. usually the most wacked out weird person on the Dem ticket.You are right. So many people discount and pooh-pooh that aspect of the R vote.

JohnnyMack
2/7/2008, 03:06 PM
http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/tinfoil-hat.jpg

2/7/2008, 03:08 PM
http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/tinfoil-hat.jpgBahda boom, bahda bing!

Curly Bill
2/7/2008, 03:14 PM

SPEK on that.

Civicus_Sooner
2/7/2008, 03:23 PM
I don't have a horse in this race. I could care less, just my assessment that shat would be better to vote for than the rest...
Oh, I was talkin to RLIMC. I agree with your sentiment.

NormanPride
2/7/2008, 03:35 PM
IBTM

GottaHavePride
2/7/2008, 09:15 PM
Man, my own personal assessment of the situation is the exact opposite of this thread title.

Obama > McCain > shat > Hillary

I'd vote Ron Paul or Huckabee before McCain, though.

Big Red Ron
2/7/2008, 11:40 PM
Oh she deserves her position, the pillow biter and cheif.:D:D