PDA

View Full Version : Rush's Show RED HOT today

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/7/2008, 12:45 PM
He's having one of those shows that is absolutely right on. Early discussion of what McCain and his people need to do to gain support from the conservative base of the republican party.

soonerscuba
2/7/2008, 12:46 PM
No one cares.

bri
2/7/2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I feel so much better knowing that vital information.

2/7/2008, 12:48 PM
No one cares.How many people in your poll?

Howzit
2/7/2008, 12:50 PM
IN!

SoonerBorn68
2/7/2008, 12:53 PM
No one cares.

I do. I guess you're a no one.

SoonerStormchaser
Definitely IN! And I'm a freaking CONSERVATIVE Republican.

stoops the eternal pimp
in

olevetonahill
2/7/2008, 01:20 PM
Definitely IN! And I'm a freaking CONSERVATIVE Frag Magnet Republican.
Fixed it fer ya ace ;)

SoonerBorn68
2/7/2008, 01:24 PM
Definitely IN! And I'm a freaking live grenade buyin' Frag Magnet Republican.

Double fixed.

Mjcpr
2/7/2008, 01:30 PM
He's having one of those shows that is absolutely right on.

Like every show he's ever done prior to this one?

SoonerStormchaser
2/7/2008, 01:35 PM
Definitely IN! And I'm a freaking cougar baitin' live grenade buyin' Frag Magnet Republican.

I get the last word!

bri
2/7/2008, 01:37 PM
Like every show he's ever done prior to this one?

Good point. You've never really seen RLIMC start a thread called "You know, RUSH is kind of PHONING IT IN today", have you?

2/7/2008, 01:41 PM
Like every show he's ever done prior to this one?Some are definitely better than others, and some are spectacular, like today's.

SoonerStormchaser
2/7/2008, 01:42 PM
Good point. You've never really seen RLIMC start a thread called "You know, RUSH is kind of PHONING IT IN today", have you?
:mack: I'll answer that one for RLIMC.:mack:

Don't you know that Rush NEVER phones in a show? :rolleyes:

Tear Down This Wall
2/7/2008, 01:43 PM
No one cares.

Except the idiots on the far Right who were trying desperately to rally the "conservative" base around an abortion rights' supporter from a yankee state.

What a fraud. But, you've got to admit, though, Robot-ney snowed a ton of "conservative" talk show hosts, magazine jerkoffs, and other worthless media-types. He's a heck of a salesman to suckers like that.

What is stunning to me is that Rush built his fortune on supposedly being the voice of the little guy, small business owners, etc. Then, he threw his lot in with Robot-ney, the ultimate detached CEO-type - a guy who claimed in a debate that he'd do more for gay rights than Ted Kennedy. Guess having money changes your allegiances, eh, Rush?

What a joke for Limbaugh and those guys to fall for Robot-ney's "I'm now conservative" act. There's never been a bigger snow job in the history of politics.

Somebody who can fark should put a picture of Robot-ney on David Bowie's Man Who Sold The World album cover. Abortion supporting, yankee fraud. As Shakespeare would say, "Aroint thee, foul witch! Thou foul rump-fed runion!"

Scott D
2/7/2008, 01:44 PM
we should probably be glad that RLimC is so into Rush, it'd be devastating for him to give us updates to the Jim Rome Show.

bri
2/7/2008, 01:45 PM
Awesome! Now we can go ahead and merge this with the other Romney thread. :D

2/7/2008, 01:47 PM
...David Bowie's [i]Man Who Sold The WorldExcellent song. I like the LULU version. Never have heard Bowie's, although I know he wrote it.

Tear Down This Wall
2/7/2008, 01:53 PM
Excellent song. I like the LULU version. Never have heard Bowie's, although I know he wrote it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Sold_the_World

With his fake tan, Robot-ney would look smashing in a "man dress."

2/7/2008, 01:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Sold_the_World

With his fake tan, Robot-ney would look smashing in a "man dress."Describe Obama in a "man dress"

2/7/2008, 02:02 PM
we should probably be glad that RLimC is so into Rush, it'd be devastating for him to give us updates to the Jim Rome Show.He's some sportstalk guy, right? I hate sports, esp. Sooner football losses.

MamaMia
2/7/2008, 02:04 PM
This should be a poll. :P

Scott D
2/7/2008, 02:07 PM
RLIMC needs to have a real take, and make it not suck.

So far you have failed. No racking of your posts.

2/7/2008, 02:12 PM
RLIMC needs to have a real take, and make it not suck.

So far you have failed. No racking of your posts.What sort of take should one have when saying today's rush show is excellent today?

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 02:22 PM
i dont think RLIMC gives a flip what any of you think of him

thats been obvious for quite some time now

Scott D
2/7/2008, 02:28 PM
pretty strong argument in implying that thinking is involved.

kudos to you sir.

2/7/2008, 03:10 PM
OK, it's over. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mixer!
2/7/2008, 04:12 PM
I think this guy should be "JIM ROME is my clone!":

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2629/4lifemartini2nf2.jpg

no one
2/7/2008, 04:13 PM
No one cares.dude, speak for yourself! :mad:

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2008, 04:20 PM
As someone who is well to the right-of-center of damned near everyone....I am not a fan of Rush Limbaugh, I absolutely DETEST Sean Hannity more than any liberal could, I think Glen Beck is a hack, and I'd never be caught dead listening to The Radio Factor.

That is all.

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2008, 04:22 PM
i like Laura Ingraham and Bill Bennett however, and there are times when I enjoy listening to Rush

2/7/2008, 04:26 PM
As someone who is well to the right-of-center of damned near everyone....I am not a fan of Rush Limbaugh, I absolutely DETEST Sean Hannity more than any liberal could, I think Glen Beck is a hack, and I'd never be caught dead listening to The Radio Factor.

That is all.Too late. The show is OVER. Ya missed it, again.(but, O'Reilly has some serious liberal leanings on economics/govt. interferance, and won't even admit it)

Sooner_Bob
2/7/2008, 04:31 PM
Well he's no Neill Boortz.

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2008, 04:31 PM
Too late. The show is OVER. Ya missed it, again.(but, O'Reilly has some serious liberal leanings on economics/govt. interferance, and won't even admit it)
He never claims to be a conservative though. O'Reilly is a 'take me for what I am' kind of guy. If you ask him if he's a conservative, he'll rightly tell you he is not.

He is, however, right-wing.

bri
2/7/2008, 04:32 PM
Talk radio (conservative or liberal, politics or sports) is like a audiobook version of Soonerfans. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves? :D

frankensooner
2/7/2008, 04:36 PM
Rush is the voice of the disenfranchied middle-aged white males in this Country. (club) ;)

2/7/2008, 05:16 PM

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2629/4lifemartini2nf2.jpgThat's not Eddie Izzard, is it?

Harry Beanbag
2/7/2008, 05:46 PM
I absolutely DETEST Sean Hannity more than any liberal could,

Amen. That guy is a flat-out embarassment.

LosAngelesSooner
2/7/2008, 06:34 PM
[/i]

Double fixed.
Geez...and I wasn't even posting in this thread.

Man crush? :rolleyes:

SoonerBorn68
2/7/2008, 06:40 PM
Nope, I just like the fact you have to take the high road for a change.

SoonerBorn68
2/7/2008, 06:41 PM
That ,and it's fun.

LosAngelesSooner
2/8/2008, 05:29 AM
Nope, I just like the fact you have to take the high road for a change.
DAAANG!

Lent PwN3D!!!

:D

OU4LIFE
2/11/2008, 08:19 AM

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2629/4lifemartini2nf2.jpg

.....'Chris'

I bet Jim Everett wouldn't have come across the table at that guy.

Sooner_Bob
2/11/2008, 09:03 AM
No doubt.

OU4LIFE
2/11/2008, 09:22 AM
unless he wanted to get some of that TASTY Sour Apple Martini.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/11/2008, 12:15 PM
I miss Morton Downey Jr.

Animal Mother
2/11/2008, 01:10 PM
Except the idiots on the far Right who were trying desperately to rally the "conservative" base around an abortion rights' supporter from a yankee state.

What a fraud. But, you've got to admit, though, Robot-ney snowed a ton of "conservative" talk show hosts, magazine jerkoffs, and other worthless media-types. He's a heck of a salesman to suckers like that.

What is stunning to me is that Rush built his fortune on supposedly being the voice of the little guy, small business owners, etc. Then, he threw his lot in with Robot-ney, the ultimate detached CEO-type - a guy who claimed in a debate that he'd do more for gay rights than Ted Kennedy. Guess having money changes your allegiances, eh, Rush?

What a joke for Limbaugh and those guys to fall for Robot-ney's "I'm now conservative" act. There's never been a bigger snow job in the history of politics.

Somebody who can fark should put a picture of Robot-ney on David Bowie's Man Who Sold The World album cover. Abortion supporting, yankee fraud. As Shakespeare would say, "Aroint thee, foul witch! Thou foul rump-fed runion!"

I have to go with Aladdin Sane. For those of you that haven’t listened to Bowie for 35 years, A Lad Insane. It only took 34 for your humble narrator to figure it out.

BigRedJed
2/11/2008, 02:09 PM
I miss Morton Downey Jr.
So does Phillip Morris.