PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Hang Your Head in Shame and Discuss Rock of Love 2" Thread

Viking Kitten
2/6/2008, 06:23 PM
I know HskrGrl is in. Everyone else raise your hand. Then for God's sake go wash your hand because if you are watching this show, I don't want to know where your filthy hand has been.

So... which skank will Bret choose?

I think the smart money is on Megan. Kristy Jo sure is purdy though, at least with makeup on.

What say you?

JohnnyMack
2/6/2008, 06:28 PM
Thank God I'm out.

My wife has given up on this one.

BigRedJed
2/6/2008, 06:40 PM
Out and proud.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/6/2008, 06:44 PM
sorry i stick to flava, new york and rehabbers..

BigRedJed
2/6/2008, 06:47 PM
Man, this one's not so promising, VK. I think you might be the only person in America who watches this show.

HskrGrl
2/6/2008, 06:47 PM
I told myself I wasn't going to watch this season. I even skipped watching the first episode. Then it happened... my husband went to go play basketball one night and I had nothing to do so I flipped on the TV and there it was on the channel guide. I could not longer fight the urge to turn away. :O I watched the 2nd and 3rd episodes and last night I saw the 1st one.

I like Kristy Jo too. I think she is beautiful! Megan seems more like his type. After seeing the first episode last night I was kinda surprised that Kristy wasn't eliminated that night since she was the ONLY one that wouldn't shove her tongue down his throat at every given opportunity.

I do have 2 questions, though...

WTF??? http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/rock_of_love_2/cast/17_3636.jpg

and

WTF??? http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/rock_of_love_2/cast/41_4194.jpg

I'm glad Bret at least came to his senses and got rid of Angelique. I can't believe it took him 3 weeks to figure out that she was actually a man with lip injections, though. Catherine is the token 40 year old of the group like Rodeo was in the 1st season. What do you think? Is that a wig?

HskrGrl
2/6/2008, 06:48 PM
I must say that's a really good picture of Catherine. She looks more her age on the show than she does in that picture.

And I just realized something. Angelique showed him her va jay jay on stage at the strip club so I guess she is just a woman posing as a transvestite.

Viking Kitten
2/6/2008, 07:09 PM
HskrGrl, will you stay in this thread and continue to rock my world?

BigRedJed
2/6/2008, 07:11 PM
OK. I stand corrected. TWO people watch this show.

HskrGrl
2/6/2008, 07:11 PM
I would love too! Sorry no kisses, though. I'm a germaphob.

HskrGrl
2/6/2008, 07:15 PM
If you have 10 minutes and absolutely nothing better to do.... I'm talking like if you have already pulled all the weeds in your backyard and cleaned up the grease stains on the driveway... you can watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lodnBu98JA

BigRedJed
2/6/2008, 07:16 PM
I think I must've gotten one of those bans where I can post, and see my own posts, and yet nobody else sees them.

Viking Kitten
2/6/2008, 07:47 PM
Did somebody say something?

HskrGrl
2/12/2008, 09:33 PM
Did you watch Sunday's new show? It's funny to watch a bunch of girls who are trying their hardest to be as slutty as possible call one girl a slut because she spent the night with a guy.

tulsaoilerfan
2/12/2008, 10:24 PM
I see now where they are casting for Flava, version 3; i thought these dudes were supposed to find their true loves the first time? What a bunch of crap

usmc-sooner
2/12/2008, 10:29 PM
Brett Michaels has discovered the cure for mail pattern baldness---those stupid looking cowboy hats and bandanas.

Viking Kitten
2/13/2008, 03:13 AM
I see now where they are casting for Flava, version 3; i thought these dudes were supposed to find their true loves the first time? What a bunch of crap
Of course it's a bunch of crap. That's what makes it so funny. These retarded chicks actually think they can skank their way into the heart of some aging, narcissistic has-been like he's some kind of prize. And there seems to some bona fide mental illness going on in ROL2, and that just adds to the fun.

It's kind of like watching the western lowland gorilla family at the OKC Zoo. All these horny lady gorillas sucking up to the big silverback daddy gorilla, who really just likes to nap a lot. But dammit, the ladies want that alpha-male DNA! Also, when Bret boots a girl and she cries, it's a bit like when the daddy gorilla smacks away one of his gorilla children and they go flying.

2/13/2008, 03:25 AM
Gotta hand it to the guy, he knows his mascara.

Viking Kitten
2/13/2008, 03:53 AM
Yup. Never goes on camera without it. Kristy Jo could learn a thing or two from Bret.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 08:29 AM
Of course it's a bunch of crap. That's what makes it so funny. These retarded chicks actually think they can skank their way into the heart of some aging, narcissistic has-been like he's some kind of prize. And there seems to some bona fide mental illness going on in ROL2, and that just adds to the fun.

It's kind of like watching the western lowland gorilla family at the OKC Zoo. All these horny lady gorillas sucking up to the big silverback daddy gorilla, who really just likes to nap a lot. But dammit, the ladies want that alpha-male DNA! Also, when Bret boots a girl and she cries, it's a bit like when the daddy gorilla smacks away one of his gorilla children and they go flying.

What are they teaching in our zoos these days? :eek:

OU4LIFE
2/13/2008, 09:16 AM
What are they teaching in our zoos these days? :eek:

pimping. same thing they are teaching on tv.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 09:35 AM
pimping. same thing they are teaching on tv.

You watched Big Brother: Til Death Do Us Part last night didn't you?

OU4LIFE
2/13/2008, 11:50 AM
I don't watch tv.

:D

BigRedJed
2/13/2008, 01:18 PM
*unsubscribe*

HskrGrl
2/13/2008, 01:19 PM

But Bret can "deal with any kind of emotional baggage that a woman might have". Really that's just him saying he wants to hit it with as many of these bat**** crazy women as he can.

skycat
2/13/2008, 01:59 PM

Put this on TV and I am IN.

Sooner_Bob
2/13/2008, 02:08 PM
Put this on TV and I am IN.

Um hello . . . Animal Planet? ;)

skycat
2/13/2008, 02:13 PM
Um hello . . . Animal Planet? ;)

Not nearly enough alpha male DNA for my taste.

But maybe I'm missing something. Do you have some programming suggestions?

TUSooner
2/13/2008, 02:39 PM
I saw about 30 seconds of it, once. I thought the name must be "America's Next Top Pron Whore."
Anybody who watches that is contributing to the downfall of Western Civilization. Just sayin. ;)

Viking Kitten
2/13/2008, 04:19 PM
A whole bunch of y'all can suck it.

2/13/2008, 05:10 PM
Brett Michaels gave me peroxide once.

God bless 'em.

Viking Kitten
3/3/2008, 04:56 PM
Heh. Tina Fey watches it too. Awesome. (http://tv.popcrunch.com/saturday-night-live-rock-of-love-2-parody-video/)

I gotta have some FACE TIME!

bri
3/3/2008, 05:16 PM
Heh.

I need to get to know the inside of your mouth better.

Viking Kitten
3/3/2008, 09:50 PM
*Skank tries to take off his scarf*

No really babe, you don't want to do that. Trust me.

Hee hee. The guy that plays Bret in that sketch is Jason Sudeikis. He got his start at the Second City improv show at the Flamingo in Vegas. Czar and I hit that show every time we visit, so we saw him perform a bunch of times before he got the SNL gig. He is a funny, funny mofo.

Czar Soonerov
3/4/2008, 12:42 PM
I NEED SOME FACETIME! [hairGel]

Viking Kitten
3/4/2008, 12:51 PM
Too bad they didn't wait to parody this week's episode. Or not. The chick not knowing the words to the National Anthem doesn't even really need a parody, does it?

Boomer.....
3/4/2008, 02:50 PM
Heh. Tina Fey watches it too. Awesome. (http://tv.popcrunch.com/saturday-night-live-rock-of-love-2-parody-video/)

I gotta have some FACE TIME!
:D

JohnnyMack
3/4/2008, 03:11 PM
It's kind of like watching the western lowland gorilla family at the OKC Zoo. All these horny lady gorillas sucking up to the big silverback daddy gorilla, who really just likes to nap a lot. But dammit, the ladies want that alpha-male DNA!

You're really talking about :dean:, aren't you?

dolemitesooner
3/4/2008, 06:15 PM
What happen to the chick from the first show

Czar Soonerov
3/4/2008, 06:56 PM
Too bad they didn't wait to parody this week's episode. Or not. The chick not knowing the words to the National Anthem doesn't even really need a parody, does it?

Don't talk about Oscar De La Hoya's niece like dat!

Pic NSFW (http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/03/dasiy-de-la-hoya-cleans-up-family-image)

KC//CRIMSON
3/4/2008, 10:56 PM
Meet Daisy de la Hoya. She's not only the niece of Oscar de la Hoya, but she's currently competing on VH1's Rock of Love 2 with Bret Michaels. I never watch the show - except for every goddamn day! Inna instead of that bitch Kristy Joe? Seriously, Bret, loosen that bald-dana. Anyway, I hope Daisy wins. That way when Bret dies of old age next year, Daisy will remember my kind words and totally make out with me. Preferably somewhere romantic like a Port-a-John at a Van Halen concert. With a woman like this, it's all about finesse.

Daisy, why the long face? Ha! I kill me!

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/03/daisy_de_la_hoya_into_geologic.php

bri
3/4/2008, 11:00 PM
Holy *ss, that blow-up doll is skanktastic. My monitor just got the herp.

GottaHavePride
3/4/2008, 11:05 PM
I think they finally found someone MORE skanktacular than that Tila whatsherface that was on that one show with Ted Nugent.

KC//CRIMSON
3/4/2008, 11:07 PM
Holy *ss, that blow-up doll is skanktastic. My monitor just got the herp.

Chalk up another addict, folks!

bri
3/4/2008, 11:12 PM
I think they finally found someone MORE skanktacular than that Tila whatsherface that was on that one show with Ted Nugent.

This new crop of pointless skanks really makes me feel bad for how harsh I was on Paris Hilton. She's actually not that bad all of a sudden.

GottaHavePride
3/4/2008, 11:17 PM
True, but... how to put this?

A contour map of her would be REALLY BORING.

bri
3/4/2008, 11:18 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/63/169572654_93a6b32e80_o.gif

KC//CRIMSON
3/4/2008, 11:20 PM
This new crop of pointless skanks really makes me feel bad for how harsh I was on Paris Hilton. She's actually not that bad all of a sudden.

I don't know about that, homeslice. If she ever makes that trip to Africa they'll be the first continent to inoculate themselves against a celebrity.

bri
3/4/2008, 11:22 PM
We should put her in Thunderdome with that original AIDS monkey and have them fight it out for STD supremacy. It'd be like Highlander for disease vectors.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE COOTIE QUEEN!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2008, 11:24 PM
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE COOTIE QUEEN!!!

:mad:

bri
3/4/2008, 11:26 PM
Dollface, you know you'll always be my numba.one cootie queen.

Heh.

Cooter Finger
3/4/2008, 11:26 PM
It's OK, darlin'. C'mere...

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2008, 11:28 PM
OMG. Nice hat.

BigRedJed
3/4/2008, 11:31 PM
DAMMIT!!

GottaHavePride
3/4/2008, 11:31 PM
ROOM!

bri
3/4/2008, 11:34 PM
SPOON!

Cooter Finger
3/4/2008, 11:35 PM
OMG. Nice hat.
I'll slip it to you... ...if you want me to.

KC//CRIMSON
3/4/2008, 11:36 PM

Did you test Cootie positive?

GottaHavePride
3/4/2008, 11:36 PM
What would Bat Manuel do?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2008, 11:38 PM
Heh.

Back on topic: I was flipping through and landed on this show and watched it for about 3 minutes. Every girl is just...kinda...bad.

Pretty girls don't want no Brett Michaels?

bri
3/4/2008, 11:42 PM
They do, they just know all they have to do is wait until state fair season starts and they can have their turn without having to compete with a bunch of other skanks. :D

KC//CRIMSON
3/6/2008, 11:06 PM
SPOON!

Spooning leads to Forking!