PDA

View Full Version : How can this be possible ?!?!

Socrefbek
2/5/2008, 03:59 PM
A former Baylor player was using Marijiuana! :eek:

Patriots' Willie Andrews Charged With Marijuana Possession
Feb 5, 3:21 PM (ET) Email this Story

LOWELL, Mass. (AP) -New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrews was arrested during a traffic stop Tuesday on charges of possession of marijuana and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
The morning arrest came one day after the team returned from Arizona, where the New York Giants upset New England 17-14 in the Super Bowl to end the Patriots' perfect season.

Andrews was to be arraigned Tuesday in Lowell District Court, said Corey Welford, a spokesman for the Middlesex district attorney. Welford did not have further details.

The Patriots declined to comment specifically on Andrews' arrest.

"The conduct of our players is very important to the New England Patriots," spokesman Stacey James said in a statement. "As is our policy, team discipline will be handled internally."

Andrews completed his second year with the Patriots, spending time on special teams return and coverage units. He scored his first NFL touchdown in October on a 77-yard kickoff return against the Miami Dolphins.

The 24-year-old player from Longview, Texas, was drafted in the seventh round out of Baylor in 2006.

olevetonahill
2/5/2008, 04:03 PM
I bet he rolled it in a Cig paper .

BigRedJed
2/5/2008, 04:27 PM
That dude has had a tough week.

BillyBall
2/5/2008, 04:29 PM
It would have been cooler if he had been drunk off of Zima

The VIIIth
2/6/2008, 12:16 AM
Never would have heard about it if the Pats had won the game. Bean cops are some meanass vindictive badboys.

Crucifax Autumn
2/6/2008, 01:19 AM
Man, if I had to live in Waco for 4 years, I'd be the biggest pothead on earth! I'd make Tommy Chong look like Pat Robertson.

KantoSooner
2/6/2008, 02:34 AM
Hey, the entertainment value of the Texas Ranger Museum (brought to you by Dr. Pepper, if I recall correctly) alone would keep you busy for a year or two. Lots o' dioramas (One Riot, One Ranger -good macho stuff).
Waco, center of the civilized universe, dammit.

SouthFortySooner
2/6/2008, 08:03 AM
That is exactly what I thought the day they found Mark Tuinei dead in Eric Williams front yard from an overdose of ECSTASY AND HEROIN!!!!!

soonerinabilene
2/6/2008, 09:19 AM
So what is the surprise you are referring to, that a baylor kid got caught with pot, or that a baylor kid got drafted into the nfl? Cause they both are kind of surprised me.