PDA

View Full Version : Some Stuff Just Can't Be Made Up.

Scott D
2/5/2008, 03:15 PM
some pretty sick stuff here.

Police: Man Kills Two, Sleeps With Corpse
Arrest Report Says Man Admits To Intercourse With Corpse

POSTED: 11:06 am EST February 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:37 pm EST February 4, 2008

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A Louisville man charged in the deaths of his stepmother and half-sister allegedly told police that he had sexual intercourse with his stepmother’s body.

Laura Hughes, 39, and her 12-year-old daughter, Tessa, were found dead in their Zilma Avenue home Saturday morning.

Martin Hughes, 20, was quiet during his arraignment on Monday morning. He had three red marks on his neck. He told the judge he needed a public defender, but said little else about the two slayings with which he is charged.
sponsor

According to the arrest report filed by Metro Police, Hughes said he was having family problems, and allegedly shot his half-sister first, then turned the gun on his stepmother.

The arrest report stated Hughes admitted to having sex with his stepmother's corpse.

It also stated Hughes threw the spent shell casings in the toilet then made several trips through the house, allegedly arranging the scene to look like a break-in had happened.

"I just think it's awful. Really awful,” said neighbor Catherine England. “People anymore, they just don't seem to care."

Family members said Laura Hughes was a wonderful mother who also had an 18-year-old son.

Her husband was in the hospital at the time of the slayings.

SoonerStormchaser
2/5/2008, 03:16 PM
And here's yet another prime example as to why we still have the death penalty.

Sooner_Bob
2/5/2008, 03:16 PM
Wow

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2008, 03:47 PM
Yep D you're right. Sick stuff.

Oldnslo
2/5/2008, 03:54 PM
The boy stopped in for a cold one?

(it should give you a particular view of the world that such a thing happens often enough for prosecutors and law enforcement agents to have a slang term for it)

frankensooner
2/5/2008, 03:56 PM
In biker lingo is that blackwings or greenwings?

Oldnslo
2/5/2008, 04:09 PM
well, that ought to about do it for this thread! Nice kill, Frank'!

Chuck Bao
2/5/2008, 04:19 PM
Sick is the media reporting this stuff.

If I ever kill people, I might as well just lay on top of them and stick my dick in them. I don't know why I'm using plural here.

I mean, what's the big deal? The MURDER part is the important part.

At least it would be to me. What someone does with my body, I'd not care much -because there's organ donations, autospy (possibly) and then cremation. A dick up my *** would be like small potatoes.

frankensooner
2/5/2008, 04:26 PM
Okay, I looked it up, it is black wings.

Whet
2/5/2008, 04:31 PM
He probably figured that was his last chance to be with a woman.....

BigRedJed
2/5/2008, 04:32 PM
Nasty.

JohnnyMack
2/5/2008, 04:38 PM
IBTL & or D

C&CDean
2/5/2008, 04:43 PM
Well at least he didn't dip his wick in the 12 year old. I mean who'd want to add pedophilia to necrophilia, incest, and murder?

sooner_born_1960
2/5/2008, 04:45 PM
It was Kentucky. I don't think incest applies.

Harry Beanbag
2/5/2008, 05:49 PM
A dick up my *** would be like small potatoes.

Do you prefer the zucchini kind? ;)