PDA

View Full Version : The Courtesy Flush

Harry Beanbag
2/4/2008, 05:09 PM
Apparently, it's a lost art form. Good Lord have mercy. http://www.unity.i8i.co.uk/forum/images/smiley_vomit.gif

crawfish
2/4/2008, 05:32 PM
I had to notify our receptionist of a clogged-up toilet in the men's room this morning, so she could call the janitors.

Flush once or twice for the poop...then once for ever five wipes. Don't plug it up!

critical_phil
2/4/2008, 05:46 PM
sorry, a courtesy flush doesn't work for me.

i like to roll into the office and drop the cosby kids off about 6:45 a.m. i always use the non-limper stall and never flush. then, when i saunter down the hall at 11 a.m. to deliver the oatmeal, i don't have to worry that someone's been ****ting in my stall.

ywia.

Animal Mother
2/4/2008, 05:59 PM
When some brainless twit pulls that one I scream “Courtesy flush!!! Use it!!! Know it!! Live by it!!!” as I leave the head. Then I toss the wet paper towels into the stall.

VeeJay
2/4/2008, 10:43 PM
I think I need to lay off the red potatoes because those things have been dropping like Fat Boy on Nagasaki.

:twinkies:

OUinFLA
2/4/2008, 10:52 PM
another example that there is no subject so disgusting as to be excluded as an SO topic.

Whet
2/4/2008, 11:06 PM
We have several retired folks working for us (well, they retired but now work as contractors) and it seems they all have digestive issues. About 10AM, you go into the "special room" and it sounds like a trumpet section warming up for the symphony! Then there is the one we call Mr. Tuba....

SicEmBaylor
2/4/2008, 11:15 PM
another example that there is no subject so disgusting as to be excluded as an SO topic.
You should have realized this after the first posting of the Ryan's "Steakhouse" Story.

VeeJay
2/4/2008, 11:37 PM
I've always thought "Ryan's Steakhouse" was an educational piece. You mean PBS didn't produce that?

:( :confused:

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2008, 12:18 AM
We have several retired folks working for us (well, they retired but now work as contractors) and it seems they all have digestive issues. About 10AM, you go into the "special room" and it sounds like a trumpet section warming up for the symphony! Then there is the one we call Mr. Tuba....

What, did he post a bunch of pictures of buses?

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2008, 12:19 AM
I had to notify our receptionist of a clogged-up toilet in the men's room this morning, so she could call the janitors.

Flush once or twice for the poop...then once for ever five wipes. Don't plug it up!

Don't you work out of your house?

BudSooner
2/5/2008, 07:25 AM
:D

soonerboomer93
2/5/2008, 08:06 AM
Don't you work out of your house?

code name for his wife?

Sooner_Bob
2/5/2008, 08:11 AM

Heh (http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Fartifacts.aspx)