KICKERS
Justin Sorensen BYU
Jeff Locke UCLA

ALL-PURPOSE
Will Hill Florida
Michael Floyd Notre Dame
Riley Dodge North Texas
Randall Mackey Undecided

Good probably would be on here instead of Shugarts if it wasn't for his injury. Still, that's a great showing by our commits.

Desert Sapper
2/3/2008, 05:00 PM
This is looking like one of those 'National Champeenship' classes that saxet had back in the early part of this decade. I just hope it translates into real championships.

Widescreen
2/3/2008, 05:26 PM
North Texas got a Parade All American! :eek:

:D

NorthernIowaSooner
2/3/2008, 05:50 PM
i think thats the coaches son so that has something to do with his north texas choice

Widescreen
2/3/2008, 10:57 PM
i think thats the coaches son so that has something to do with his north texas choice
Right. Hence the :D.

snp
2/4/2008, 12:39 AM
Riley Dodge deserves it as a lifetime achievment award. I was pretty surprised Southlake didn't go further in the playoffs his senior year.

Southern Miss and Duke got players on the list as well. DeAndre Brown (USM) may not qualify though.

colleyvillesooner
2/4/2008, 12:25 PM
Riley Dodge deserves it as a lifetime achievement award. I was pretty surprised Southlake didn't go further in the playoffs his senior year.

Riley left the game in the second quarter with a separated shoulder in their playoff loss.

The Consumate Showman
2/4/2008, 01:52 PM
My problems: No Jarboe (rated very high by many services), McGee (The number 1 or 2 recruit out of Oklahoma and the best run-stuffer in the country), Good (the point about his injury is moot. kid is a freaking beast!), Johnson (his old the field problems are also a moot point. believe scout has him as high as the #2 recuit in the country), or Ibiloye (one of, if not the, best in the state of Texas at DB).

Also, too many linemen, LB, and RB and not enough DB & WR on the list. They need cut the Line, LB, and RB by about 5-6 and get a couple more recievers and about three more DB's in there.

Collier11
2/4/2008, 03:51 PM
Somewhat off the subject but I didnt want to start a new thread, I notice tha5t suc is having a down year recruiting(for them)...think Mr. Bush is having an impact already?

insuranceman_22
2/4/2008, 09:00 PM
Somewhat off the subject but I didnt want to start a new thread, I notice tha5t suc is having a down year recruiting(for them)...think Mr. Bush is having an impact already?

They are loading up the 2009 class from what I've seen!

Curly Bill
2/4/2008, 09:11 PM

I sure am hoping the hammer falls on usuc to see those rats jumping ship. :D

tommieharris91
2/5/2008, 03:02 AM
:stunned: y diint wee git no almerekanz? wee gotz teh bestest faselites in teh wurld? :stunned:

The Consumate Showman
2/5/2008, 01:34 PM

Carrol is pulling in one of the better OLinemen classes to be seen by a university to date. 5 line men, 3 four-star and 2 five star commits. Carrol is doing exactly what he needs to do. I hate to say positive things about them, but hey, they had some of the classiest fans I have ever been around when they whooped our azzes in Florida and Carrol is a pretty good coach. He is looking to put together a MONSTER class in '09. Already has 6 from the top 100 according to most services...

snp
2/5/2008, 02:04 PM
Don't get too caught up in those early rankings. Chances are half of those kids won't be in the final list.

vvv For sure. He is a stud.

The Consumate Showman
2/5/2008, 04:55 PM
Don't get too caught up in those early rankings. Chances are half of those kids won't be in the final list.

I bet Barkely will.