PDA

View Full Version : **OFFISHUL** Why are you not watching teh Supre Bowel thread:

SoonerStormchaser
2/3/2008, 03:50 PM
I gots to fly back to base, so I'm out. I just hope they show Eli crying like XLK in the end.:rolleyes:

auto
2/3/2008, 05:00 PM
Well the number reason is becuase the No Fun League Sucks.

SouthFortySooner
2/3/2008, 06:32 PM
I'm off to church.

Curly Bill
2/3/2008, 07:35 PM
Well the number reason is becuase the No Fun League Sucks.

The No Fun League does in fact suck. I have the game on in my living room and I am aware that it's late in the 2nd quarter and the Pats are up 7-3, but that's about it. I haven't actually watched any of it.

auto
2/3/2008, 07:50 PM
The No Fun League does in fact suck. I have the game on in my living room and I am aware that it's late in the 2nd quarter and the Pats are up 7-3, but that's about it. I haven't actually watched any of it.

I am watching Heli Skiing.:D

Sabanball
2/3/2008, 08:56 PM
I only like college football.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
2/3/2008, 10:01 PM
I only like college football.

Me, too, plus I'm reading a very interesting book.

And I got sucky numbers in the football pool.

goingoneight
2/3/2008, 10:50 PM
I didn't watch until the 4th quarter when my movie was over and my buddies called me and told me NY was "hanging in there." Can't lie though... I always catch some sort of football whenever it's on at least for a little while.

SouthFortySooner
2/3/2008, 10:54 PM
Back from church. Giants won. Pulse remains the same.

GottaHavePride
2/3/2008, 11:17 PM
I was striking the set following one of the best opera performances Wichita has ever seen.

texas bandman
2/4/2008, 12:05 AM
I was bowling, playing laser tag, shooting pool, playing glow golf, and playig unlimited video games with my two sons. BEST Super Bowl ever! :D

goingoneight
2/4/2008, 12:13 AM
TBH, though... theres only one team can really sit down and get excited about watching play whether they're good or bad and that's my team. High School, college, pro... I just don't give a **** if my boys aren't playing most of the time unless my team wants or needs something to happen to benefit them. For most of the regular season with the stupid BCS system, that's the case and reason I sit and watch three or four games every Saturday. It's really sad when you KNOW that you're miles better than someone and you need them to lose to someone you know they're going to cream anywho just to have a chance at the ultimate goal. It's much better when sports are settled on the field and not in the booth.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/4/2008, 10:25 AM
Can't stand the hype, won't be part of the fakiness and glitz. Didn't watch the "Stupid" Bowl.

virginiasooner
2/4/2008, 10:41 AM
I decided alphabetizing my CD collection was more important. But it was still tough to miss the superduper bowl cuz I was sitting right in front of the TeeVee (but I wasn't paying attention). Who won?

deweydw
2/4/2008, 11:31 AM
Lost me at half time. Got interested in a wedding cake compitition on the Food network. :rolleyes: Came back at the end of the 3rd quarter. Pretty much the whole game was played in the 4th.

Sooner_Bob
2/4/2008, 12:47 PM
Ghey . . . the lot of ya.

:D

Breadburner
2/4/2008, 12:56 PM
They all played in College......heh....

Flagstaffsooner
2/4/2008, 01:06 PM
I haven't watched a National Financial League game in over twenty years. College is the only game for me.

Curly Bill
2/4/2008, 03:29 PM
Anyone watch PuppyBowl on the animal planet or whatever they call that channel? :D

Breadburner
2/4/2008, 11:43 PM
Anyone watch PuppyBowl on the animal planet or whatever they call that channel? :D

Lol....

Crucifax Autumn
2/5/2008, 01:42 AM
I didn't watch because I don't give a crap. Once again, one of my bosses will be in a great mood and that's nice, but the pros just don't do it for me anymore.

I managed to watch through the early 90s, but the thuggish behavior, cheap hits, gangsta lifestyle, prima donna attitudes, etc. drove me to just abandon all hope for the league.

Besides, college ball is just way more exciting.