PDA

View Full Version : For my 800th Post.....

SteelClip49
2/3/2008, 12:51 PM
For those of you that care or have some interest, what you will be doing for Super Tuesday. Or is it just another day for a lot of you?

I will be at the Barack Obama watch party (neutral) covering it for an assignment as well as two of my classmates. Three other classmates will be covering the Republican watch party and three others at the Hillary Clinton watch party.

In between the first thread I had regarding being braindead about politics and now, I have gained quite a bit and being in the broadcasting world, it is a must to know even if you have no interest outside of the job.

It is a lot of fun and obviously chaotic at the same time but I will get the much needed experience and see how these things are put on so I am looking forward to Super Tuesday.

For those of you that do not know and care, the Republican and Obama watch parties will be at the Bricktown Brewery and the Hillary Clinton watch party, (don't know the establishment) will be somewhere around 23rd and Hudson in Oklahoma City.

I have covered mostly the Obama campaign but have also ventured over to the Clinton campaign just to get a feel for both candidates and what they are about. It's obvious from what we have seen on TV and stuff but to actually go in person and get reactions for yourself has a much different feel for it.

I was at the HRC rally last Wednesday in Norman when President Clinton came to speak. I went for media purposes and even though I really have no decision on who I want to win the nomination, just the experience and being that close to a U.S. President is something special and may never happen again.

Sorry for blabbering too much. Go ahead and share your thoughts and plans for Super Tuesday or if you don't care, discuss your plans anyways that have nothing to do with Super Tuesday.

Mjcpr
2/3/2008, 12:52 PM
I'll probably root for the Pats but frankly, I'm not that interested.

BigRedJed
2/3/2008, 12:55 PM
800! :eddie:

usmc-sooner
2/3/2008, 12:58 PM
I expect New England will win but I don't care all that much either way

r5TPsooner
2/3/2008, 01:05 PM
I'm gonna wash my truck.

Flagstaffsooner
2/3/2008, 01:09 PM
This is a college board f the nfl noob.

Whet
2/3/2008, 01:11 PM
If you get the chance - ask Obama about Tony Resko's purchase of the property next to Obama's, who then sold the property to Obama for really cheap...

Or, ask about how he became such good friends and benefactor of Resko through B. Hussein's short political career!

These questions could get you an A for your class - or an F, if the instructor is a leftist.

HskrGrl
2/3/2008, 03:23 PM
I'm going to go watch the Super Bowl with Zeus. He's rooting for the Giants so I figure I better do the same. He's a really nice guy, but he's REALLY big so I don't want to upset him.

SoonerBorn68
2/3/2008, 03:35 PM
If you need me I'll be hoarding my guns.

Scott D
2/3/2008, 03:54 PM
this post was just as bad as the 799 that preceded it

85Sooner
2/3/2008, 04:35 PM
Show them this.

http://islamichope.org/