PDA

View Full Version : Obama Just Slammed Us ??

OklaUalum
2/2/2008, 11:24 AM
I was just watching MS-NBC.

Obama was giving a campaign speech at Boise St. Univ. In his talk, he was saying ( and I paraphrase here ) ' a lot of people questioned my experience. a lot of people questioned my credentials. a lot of people questioned my youth, wondering why I didn't wait to run. People said was an underdog.'
JUST LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE SAID BOISE ST. WAS AN UNDERDOG!!!

Aright. I'm a die hard Yellow Democrat, but that's too far for me, dammit!

p.s. I can't stand Hillary either. She'll say whatever it takes to get elected. I love her comment in New Hamshire, "I heard you, and I found my voice." Political translation 'I'll say what you want to hear'.

soonerinabilene
2/2/2008, 11:31 AM
OH MY GAWD HOW DARE HE BRING UP ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME WHILE HE IS AT THE HOME OF ONE OF THE TEAMS THAT PLAYED IN IT! THAT DIRTY, UNDERHANDED BASTAGE!

Seriously, Im a republican that cant stand him or Hillary, but your reaction to this is ridiculous.

sanantoniosooner
2/2/2008, 11:31 AM
I miss the part where he mentioned OU.

Or by "us" were you talking about your personal family?

VeeJay
2/2/2008, 11:33 AM
I have fallen in love with Hillary's laugh when a reporter asked her a question about Bill.

soonerhubs
2/2/2008, 11:33 AM
I miss the part where he mentioned OU.

Or by "us" were you talking about your personal family?
Stay on track!!

http://www.aolcdn.com/moviefeatures/underdog-calendar-425a

SoonerBorn
2/2/2008, 11:55 AM
But the truth is that Boise State *was* an underdog, assuming he's talking about one of the two Fiesta Bowls I'm trying to forget. Underdogs do, on occasion (and especially against OU), win.

However, put in political terms, Boise State did show up and actually vote on every one of the games presented to them that year. They didn't just show up "present."

OklaUalum
2/2/2008, 12:15 PM
I am trying to be humerous. Sorry that the point was completely lost. You are correct. They were the underdog.

OklaUalum
2/2/2008, 12:16 PM
I am trying to be humerous. Sorry that the point was completely lost. You are correct. They were the underdog.

p.s. this being an OU board an all.

dolemitesooner
2/2/2008, 12:46 PM
Boise st. was an Underdog. I am confused I guess.

We lost get over it

Okla-homey
2/2/2008, 01:53 PM
Aright. I'm a die hard Yellow Democrat, but that's too far for me, dammit!

Come on over to the McCain tent. It welcomes both moderates and conservatives. It's the middle tent. Where reasonable folks hang out.;)