PDA

View Full Version : News out of Aruba

SOONER STEAKER
1/31/2008, 10:15 PM
Greta Van Sustern announced tonight that a Dutch reporter, has a taped confession of Joran Vander Sloot admitting how Natalie died and how the body was disposed.

All the info is to be released Sunday night on some Dutch TV show.

I hope for Natalie's parents and friends that this isn't just more BS that gets their hopes up only to be let down by the Aruba officials.

Scott D
1/31/2008, 10:20 PM
Newsflash: most Americans not in a small part of Alabama forgot that Aruba existed a year ago.

SoonerGirl06
1/31/2008, 10:29 PM
Did you know that Natalie's mother and Jon Bonet Ramsey's father are dating now?

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 10:30 PM
i thought they broke up

Sooner_Bob
1/31/2008, 10:31 PM
Did you know that Natalie's mother and Jon Bonet Ramsey's father are dating now?

When is the movie going to be shown on Lifetime?

SicEmBaylor
1/31/2008, 10:32 PM
I thought Jon Benet's father died of a heart attack a few years ago. He ran as a Republican candidate for either Congress or the state legislature and lost. Like a year after that he died. He ran back in '04 I believe so this would have been in '05 or '06.

tommieharris91
1/31/2008, 10:34 PM
:pop:

SoonerGirl06
1/31/2008, 10:34 PM
No, the mother died.

He did have a heart attack, but survived.

Did they break up? I hadn't heard that.

Note to self: Update People subscription.

Scott D
1/31/2008, 10:42 PM
I should rephrase what I said

nobody outside of south alabama and okla-homey cares :)

SoonerTerry
1/31/2008, 10:54 PM
Bomb Aruba!! Do it neo!!!!!!

SoonerGirl06
1/31/2008, 10:58 PM
I happen to think it's interesting.

I wonder what they did to the body? Do you think they hid it first then threw it into the ocean or what?

SoonerTerry
1/31/2008, 11:03 PM
Hmmm.. you say hid.

play a game?

SOONER STEAKER
1/31/2008, 11:32 PM
I think they dismemberd it and put her body peice by piece in the sewage. Beth Holiway mother told her lawyer what she learned and he said on the show that the boy can't be retrieved. I don't know wha that meand though.

Curly Bill
1/31/2008, 11:37 PM
I think they dismemberd it and put her body peice by piece in the sewage. Beth Holiway mother told her lawyer what she learned and he said on the show that the boy can't be retrieved. I don't know wha that meand though.

I'm thinking they fed the body to a Killer Whale.

SoonerGirl06
1/31/2008, 11:42 PM
Hmmm.. you say hid.

play a game?

I love to play games. :D

SoonerGirl06
1/31/2008, 11:45 PM
They weighed her down and threw her into the water. They definitely did everything possible to cover their tracks.

I also think those three boys are snubbing the Holloway family everytime they look in to the camera.

I'd be a blubbering idiot right now if it were my child and the guilty parties hadn't been caught or punished.

soonerinabilene
1/31/2008, 11:56 PM
its just an excuse for that b*tch to get another free trip to aruba.

SoonerStormchaser
2/1/2008, 09:51 AM
I also think those three boys are snubbing the Holloway family everytime they look in to the camera.

Frankly, I am really surprised no one's taken them out yet...and I don't mean for a walk.
Note: I'm not condoning that type of action. I'm just surprised, that's all.

Curly Bill
2/1/2008, 10:02 AM
Frankly, I am really surprised no one's taken them out yet...and I don't mean for a walk.
Note: I'm not condoning that type of action. I'm just surprised, that's all.

You vigilante! :eek:

Osce0la
2/1/2008, 10:16 AM
its just an excuse for that b*tch to get another free trip to aruba.
I hope by 'b*tch' you are referring to Greta and not her mom...The woman lost her child and has yet to get any sort of answers or closure...I'm sure she's taking free trips to Aruba so she can soak up the sun and check out the nightlife...

As far as Jon Benet's dad, they denied the rumors that they were dating, but either way I don't think they are together now...

soonerinabilene
2/1/2008, 10:29 AM
I hope by 'b*tch' you are referring to Greta and not her mom...The woman lost her child and has yet to get any sort of answers or closure...I'm sure she's taking free trips to Aruba so she can soak up the sun and check out the nightlife...

As far as Jon Benet's dad, they denied the rumors that they were dating, but either way I don't think they are together now...

I assumed people would realize that the word "b*tch" in a thread that had to do with Greta needed no explanation as to whom it was directed towards. My apologies.

olevetonahill
2/1/2008, 10:39 AM
Whos Greta ?
Oh and the young lady is and has long been Shark **** .
Just sayin

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 10:42 AM
I hope the family at least gets their answer.
Not knowing is torture on the family.

olevetonahill
2/1/2008, 10:44 AM
I hope the family at least gets their answer.
Not knowing is torture on the family.
I agree Doc . But in this case unless someone confesses it aint gonna happen .

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 10:47 AM
I agree Doc . But in this case unless someone confesses it aint gonna happen .
True, but people always talk, one way or another. Someone will say something when they're drunk or upset and they'll get busted.

Osce0la
2/1/2008, 11:00 AM
I assumed people would realize that the word "b*tch" in a thread that had to do with Greta needed no explanation as to whom it was directed towards. My apologies.
In that case, I have to agree with you :D

When all of this first happened they stated that the water by the lighthouse they had gone to was full of sharks. My guess is her body was dumped there, and as someone already stated, she has long since been shark bait...

Osce0la
2/1/2008, 11:02 AM
I am thinking this will just be one more thing to get the family's hopes up before being let down again...Remember, last month they had a huge 'break' in the case that they thought would nail these guys...they were arrested and released - again.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/1/2008, 11:13 AM
Bomb Aruba!! Do it neo!!!!!!I went to Aruba on vacation last year. It's a very nice country, with very little crime rate. This is a case where it would seem this girl partied with some people she didn't know and ended up dead. It has nothing to do with the country itself.

GrapevineSooner
2/1/2008, 11:16 AM
And the people were probably looking to take advantage of her (i.e. get her in bed) and it all went awry.

VeeJay
2/1/2008, 11:25 AM
I thought Natalie was dating Joe Walsh, the host of that TV show "America's Most Wanted." Mr. Walsh lost his kid to a child killer in Miami years ago.

At any rate, I thought Natalie's former husband, Jug Twitty, was a cool dude. If I had a name like that I'd exploit my name for financial gain, much unlike he did.

VeeJay
2/1/2008, 11:28 AM
And the people were probably looking to take advantage of her (i.e. get her in bed) and it all went awry.

My efforts to get gals in the sack usually went awry, too, but I never made 'em swim with the fishies. :confused:

olevetonahill
2/1/2008, 11:37 AM
True, but people always talk, one way or another. Someone will say something when they're drunk or upset and they'll get busted.
We can hope .

SOONER STEAKER
2/1/2008, 11:38 AM
As for Jugs divorce, most marriages can't take the loss of a child without the marriage suffering. I feel for Beth and I hope she gets the closure needed so she can live of somewhat normal life. Prayers to all the Holliway family and the parents of Vander Sloot, there lives have been turned upsie down as well.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/1/2008, 11:50 AM
I thought Natalie was dating Joe Walsh, the host of that TV show "America's Most Wanted." Mr. Walsh lost his kid to a child killer in Miami years ago.

At any rate, I thought Natalie's former husband, Jug Twitty, was a cool dude. If I had a name like that I'd exploit my name for financial gain, much unlike he did.Well then why do we keep looking for her if Joe Walsh is dating her? ;)

soonerbrat
2/1/2008, 11:52 AM
isn't Joe Walsh a singer?

VeeJay
2/1/2008, 11:55 AM
Well then why do we keep looking for her if Joe Walsh is dating her? ;)

His Maserati does 185. I prolly couldn't find her either.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/1/2008, 11:56 AM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Joe_Walsh_2_-_Crossroads_Guitar_Fest_2004_-_lg.6223110.jpg
Joe Walsh
http://www.nndb.com/people/699/000024627/john-walsh.jpg
I think he meant John Walsh

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 11:57 AM
Joe and John Walsh are dating?

olevetonahill
2/1/2008, 12:06 PM
Joe and John Walsh are dating?
Im confused :confused:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/1/2008, 12:06 PM
Joe and John Walsh are dating?Married.

soonerbrat
2/1/2008, 12:25 PM
I dont' get it.

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 12:41 PM
Go tit?

Scott D
2/1/2008, 01:05 PM
doc is being an oily bohunk again.

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 01:14 PM
doc is being an oily bohunk again.
She get married to oily bohunk.

http://fitsnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/long-duk-dong.jpg

VeeJay
2/1/2008, 02:08 PM
isn't Joe Walsh a singer?

Yes he is, however, he's more noted for his guitar play than his nasally vocal tone. His lyrics are generally humorous and his writing style is that of somewhat of a loner at at an unusually fortunate stage in life, monetarily and professionally.

Reference the songs "Life's Been Good (To Me So Far)" and the recent release, "The Last Good Time In Town," in which Bill Walsh claims "closing the curtains, play jazz on trombone" as a way of passing time.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/chair.gif

r5TPsooner
2/1/2008, 03:08 PM
I really feel for the mother but my question has been the same from day one... What in the hell was this girl doing in another country w/o adult/parental supervision. Call me a stiff or old fashioned in my way of parenting, but there is no way in hell any of my kids are going on vacation to another country at that age w/o me, my wife, another relative, or a trusted adult.

Jimminy Crimson
2/1/2008, 03:16 PM
I'm guessing it was Colonel Mustard with a candlestick in the conservatory!

Osce0la
2/1/2008, 03:30 PM
I really feel for the mother but my question has been the same from day one... What in the hell was this girl doing in another country w/o adult/parental supervision. Call me a stiff or old fashioned in my way of parenting, but there is no way in hell any of my kids are going on vacation to another country at that age w/o me, my wife, another relative, or a trusted adult.
There were adults on the trip with them...My question is what were they doing as she slipped out of the bar with these 3 guys, and why weren't they ever looking for her BEFORE they were getting ready to head back to the states the next day?

They got up the next morning and were getting ready to leave when Natalee's room mate mentioned that she had not been back to their room yet. They were all packed and ready to go, no sign of Natalee since she left the bar the night before, and they never said anything until it was time to leave...

Scott D
2/1/2008, 05:13 PM
There were adults on the trip with them...My question is what were they doing as she slipped out of the bar with these 3 guys, and why weren't they ever looking for her BEFORE they were getting ready to head back to the states the next day?

They got up the next morning and were getting ready to leave when Natalee's room mate mentioned that she had not been back to their room yet. They were all packed and ready to go, no sign of Natalee since she left the bar the night before, and they never said anything until it was time to leave...

They for some godforsaken reason gave approval for an obviously drunk teenager to not return to the hotel with the rest of the group to go out with the 3 guys. Perhaps they had become lax over the years of this high school group doing this. Despite reports about some issues cropping up in previous years. Perhaps the students of that particular senior class shouldn't have bullied their way into getting the Aruba trip after the school was going to make them go somewhere other than Aruba.

Another problem is there had been telltale signs of the same behavior that blondie exhibited in previous trips. However, those kids managed to show up eventually.

In the end, I blame Osceola.

stoopified
2/1/2008, 06:09 PM
I assumed people would realize that the word "b*tch" in a thread that had to do with Greta needed no explanation as to whom it was directed towards. My apologies.FWIW I was confused too as to whom you were referring.