PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gods of Worker's Comp...

goingoneight
1/31/2008, 09:16 PM
How do I go about motivating their slow arses to settle my case from last July? Anyone have any answers or experience in the matter?

Rogue
1/31/2008, 09:26 PM
I have a few friends who have been injured at work. Very knowledgable healthcare workers, one is a genius MD. You are basically seen as a malingerer first and have to be a real pain in the butt to make the system move. Legal help is sometimes a good option.

JohnnyMack
1/31/2008, 09:29 PM
I just paid my company's premium for another year. It's expensive. YW.

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 09:33 PM
mine took more than 2 years

John Kochtoston
1/31/2008, 09:38 PM
I have a few friends who have been injured at work. Very knowledgable healthcare workers, one is a genius MD. You are basically seen as a malingerer first and have to be a real pain in the butt to make the system move. Legal help is almost always a good option.

Fixed, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a hopeful future lawyer. Legal help has been invaluable in my wife's case. Once it's settled, I'll provide details, if you want/need them and if I can.

frankensooner
2/1/2008, 10:12 AM
What has happened so far? Have you been released by your treating physician? Have you been evaluated by yours and the respondent's "rating" doctors? Have you been deposed?