PDA

View Full Version : First Kenya, now Italy. Great.

SeattleOUstudent
1/30/2008, 12:47 PM
My Name is Alexander Ladbroke, I am a 59year old widower, i've got houses in USA and UK, I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and a good amount of shares in various banks in the world. I spent all my life investments on co-operate businesses. Along the way I lost my wife and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident that occurred on the 5Th of November 2003. I was a very greedy man with all cost I didn't know much and I cared little about people, ever since the fatal loss of my loved ones I felt weak. I found it difficult to close my eyes or rest. Sometime in the year February 2004 I got a letter which contained the result of my previous medical check-up, and my personal doctor testified that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take my life. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and managed by me again.

I quickly called my church pastor to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to distribute my property, wealth to the motherless babies or orphanage homes, people that need money for survivor both students that need money, business women and men for their investment for future rising. So therefore I am writing this letter to people who are really in need of help from me both students in college, to contact me urgently. So that I can make available preparation on it. Especially women whom are currently divorced and passing through hard times, you should please feel free to contact me.

And I would also appreciate if you can help me to distribute money to orphanage homes. Now I am so much with GOD, I am now a born again Christian. May the good Lord in his infinite mercy bless you. Please DO NOT contact me if you are trying to take the inventory of my generosity for no good reasons, if you have intention of making away with my money I promise, you would be caught. Only interested person should contact me immediately. You can reach me on my personal e-mail: [email protected].

God Bless You.

Best Regards,
Alexander Ladbroke.

Yay!:pop:

soonerinabilene
1/30/2008, 12:51 PM
And just how do you know that this is not sincere? I mean, the dude talked to his pastor! Have a heart!

sooner_born_1960
1/30/2008, 12:51 PM
My third grader could write a better essay.

What makes you think Italy?

BigRedJed
1/30/2008, 12:55 PM
Especially women whom are currently divorced and passing through hard times, you should please feel free to contact me.
;)

SeattleOUstudent
1/30/2008, 01:00 PM
My third grader could write a better essay.

What makes you think Italy?

Yeah sorry...the email addy ended in .it

BigRedJed
1/30/2008, 01:03 PM
That stands for "invisible thread," dude. Duh.

sooner_born_1960
1/30/2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah sorry...the email addy ended in .it
I see.

OCUDad
1/30/2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah sorry...the email addy ended in suck.itCorrected.

SoonerStormchaser
1/30/2008, 01:10 PM
Especially women whom are currently divorced and passing through hard times, you should please feel free to contact me.

I think I know who this guy is!
http://www.mikefullerton.com/blog/content/binary/quagmire.gif

TheHumanAlphabet
1/30/2008, 01:32 PM
His dr. testified...got to be true...

That or he is angling to get some vah-gigi (Oprah reference) from students and divorcee's.

frankensooner
1/30/2008, 01:38 PM
Ophrah calls it Va Jay Jay, get it right. ;)

Widescreen
1/30/2008, 01:45 PM
It's "Oprah". Get it right.

First Kenya, now Italy. Great.
It's Nigeria. Get it right!

Sheesh, people.

frankensooner
1/30/2008, 01:46 PM
what you got agin peepholes?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/30/2008, 02:31 PM

I thought it was Vah (or Va) Ji Ji ??

I'll use Va Jay Jay from now on...;)

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2008, 02:38 PM
minge

TheHumanAlphabet
1/30/2008, 03:00 PM
is that like a snuke in the snitz?