PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season IV

Pages : [1] 2

swardboy
1/29/2008, 10:18 PM
Starts Thursday night, but this should give you an idea of how wacky it's going to get....

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/l...-it-begins.html (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-13-so-it-begins.html)

OUinFLA
1/29/2008, 11:32 PM
hmmm, starts Wednesday night here.
are you on Day-Saving time?

perhaps that's just a review to bring me up to speed

Sooner98
1/29/2008, 11:40 PM
Yep, Wednesday I believe is sort of a recap episode. Thursday at 8:00 is the premiere of Season 4.

OUinFLA
1/29/2008, 11:41 PM
well, I certainly need a recap.

Is the the show about the USS Minnow being shipwrecked on an island?
couple of hawt girls and some goofy guy?

yermom
1/30/2008, 02:29 AM
Thursday?

wtf?

Frozen Sooner
1/30/2008, 02:30 AM
Trying to finish up Season 3 right now. Don't think I'm going to make it. Finishing Disc three still.

olevetonahill
1/30/2008, 02:37 AM
Aint No way Jose .
them written folks, aint went back to werk have they ?;)

Hot Rod
1/30/2008, 07:33 AM
For all of you needing a recap and don't have the DVDs, you can view all 3 seasons on abc.com. I watched the last 3 episodes last week to get ready for tomorrow night.

Sooner_Bob
1/30/2008, 07:46 AM
For all of you needing a recap and don't have the DVDs, you can view all 3 seasons on abc.com. I watched the last 3 episodes last week to get ready for tomorrow night.

Good to know . . . it's been so long I probably need a review.

OKLA21FAN
1/30/2008, 08:13 AM
i believe tonight's show (wed) is the season three finale with some added commentary from the producers and such.

sort of like a 'pop up' video dealio.

IN!!!!

dolemitesooner
1/30/2008, 11:10 AM
IN!!!!!!!!!1

dolemitesooner
1/30/2008, 11:13 AM
WTF DID i JUST WATCH....I love lost

TexasSooner01
1/30/2008, 11:30 AM
I am so ready....I LOVE LOST!!!!

Cant wait!!!!

soonerbrat
1/30/2008, 11:32 AM
that link dint work

soonerinabilene
1/30/2008, 11:41 AM
Good to know . . . it's been so long I probably need a review.

you could watch every episode three days in a row and still not have a clue as to whats going on.

OKLA21FAN
1/30/2008, 01:00 PM
that link dint work

you are not holding your mouth right

Widescreen
1/30/2008, 01:46 PM
you are not holding your mouth right
That's what she said.

Collier11
1/30/2008, 01:46 PM
If you need a recap, yahoo has a 8 minute recap of seasons 1-3, especially good for anyone who might be interested in watching the show but has never seen it although ive watched every episode and it still was a good refresher for me...I will try and find the link

Collier11
1/30/2008, 01:50 PM
Here ya go, 8 minute recap. If it doesnt play right away just click on the bonus videos link and it is about 3 or 4 down

http://tv.yahoo.com/lost/show/36617/videos;_ylt=AjdFBd5Cux75vyfuUbD9P0SZo9EF#5884657

Collier11
1/30/2008, 01:54 PM
Starts Thursday night, but this should give you an idea of how wacky it's going to get....

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/l...-it-begins.html (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-13-so-it-begins.html)

Wow!!!

swardboy
1/30/2008, 02:56 PM
that link dint work
It dint? Hmmm....still working for me. It's the last of the two-minute "mobisodes" that have been showing up over the last 12 weeks. This site had a view of it before it got on abc's web site. It should show up on the abc site anyday.

There were some reveals in the mobisodes, but this last one is over the top! Blew me away. It will show you why Vincent came to Jack just as he was regaining consciousness in the bamboo trees in the Pilot episode.

tulsaoilerfan
1/30/2008, 11:29 PM
Well that was interesting

Collier11
1/31/2008, 12:19 AM
that episode tonight was interesting with the notes scrolling below, did anyone notice how they mentioned the transition from the island thru the "looking glass" into Jacks apartment(this episode was called thru the looking glass) what the hell do you think they were trying to hint at by pointing that out in tonights recap???

OUDoc
1/31/2008, 09:03 AM
that episode tonight was interesting with the notes scrolling below, did anyone notice how they mentioned the transition from the island thru the "looking glass" into Jacks apartment(this episode was called thru the looking glass) what the hell do you think they were trying to hint at by pointing that out in tonights recap???
They pointed out lots of stuff that I wasn't curious about, until they pointed it out. I hate them. ;)

OKLA21FAN
1/31/2008, 09:13 AM
They pointed out lots of stuff that I wasn't curious about, until they pointed it out. I hate them. ;)
mission accomplished! :pop:

OKLA21FAN
1/31/2008, 07:52 PM
T-minus 69 minutes to S4 premier

recap show begins in a few!!!! :pop:

Sooner_Bob
1/31/2008, 08:00 PM
I really hope they take the closing scrolling list off during tonight's show.

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 08:05 PM
the who what?

BoomerSooner07
1/31/2008, 08:41 PM
I never got into Lost because I was stationed overseas when it came on. I just watched the 8 min recap. IN!

Collier11
1/31/2008, 08:54 PM
6 minutes!

Frozen Sooner
1/31/2008, 08:54 PM
OK, I cranked through all of Season 3 in the last few days.

All I can say is what in the holy ****????

Anyhow, debating whether I want to watch this season "live" or wait for the BD release. No ABC HD here.

Collier11
1/31/2008, 09:05 PM
who are the 6 who made it? Hurley, Jack, Kate???

Sooner_Bob
1/31/2008, 09:09 PM
the who what?

When I first flipped it over there I saw a scrolling list like school closings or something.

OKLA21FAN
1/31/2008, 09:17 PM
who are the 6 who made it? Hurley, Jack, Kate???
half way there!

BoomerSooner07
1/31/2008, 09:38 PM
What's up with the Hurley flashbacks?

I'm new to Lost :O

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 09:39 PM

Um. I'm not sure what to say. dude, you just gotta watch from the beginning. I wish I could help you.

OKLA21FAN
1/31/2008, 09:40 PM
episode is centered around his character

(LOST does this each show with a character)

Collier11
1/31/2008, 09:47 PM

except for his are flash forwards

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 09:48 PM
this show drives me coconuts

Scott D
1/31/2008, 09:55 PM
I'm skipping lost to see one of the three episodes of csi I've seen this season as a rerun :(

Cam
1/31/2008, 10:01 PM
I don't think I'm too confused about the show, I just have no freakin clue where they're going with it.

OKLA21FAN
1/31/2008, 10:03 PM
I don't think I'm too confused about the show, I just have no freakin clue where they're going with it.
thus the title of the show :)

Collier11
1/31/2008, 10:04 PM
There are about 100 different ways that this show could go, the great thing about it is that after tonight as always I need next Thursday to be here!

swardboy
1/31/2008, 10:21 PM
There are about 100 different ways that this show could go, the great thing about it is that after tonight as always I need next Thursday to be here!

Amen bro.

So Hurley apologizes to Jack for not staying with him on the island, yet he's off the island just like Jack.

Sounds like Hurley takes his episode with Charlie at the nuthouse as the island trying to woo him back.

And that looked like Jack's dad in the chair at Jacob's cabin when Hurley looked through the window.

I'm lost.....

Cam
1/31/2008, 10:23 PM
I agree.

soonerbrat
1/31/2008, 10:25 PM
i gotta watch it again

Collier11
1/31/2008, 10:30 PM
Amen bro.

So Hurley apologizes to Jack for not staying with him on the island, yet he's off the island just like Jack.

Sounds like Hurley takes his episode with Charlie at the nuthouse as the island trying to woo him back.

And that looked like Jack's dad in the chair at Jacob's cabin when Hurley looked through the window.

I'm lost.....

Maybe jack ends up killing Locke but not Hurley, jack and hurley say they need to go back but cant due to a deal with the people on the freighter, jacob is Jacks dad???? Thats all I got

Scott D
1/31/2008, 10:44 PM
who got the free toaster?

tulsaoilerfan
1/31/2008, 11:36 PM
Well after the first episode i'm lost again, but damn i love this show!!!!

Hatfield
2/1/2008, 09:31 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6KepKLiPEI/AAAAAAAAAQU/B5x9-faA0pc/s400/mr.shephard2.jpg

http://cache.lostpedia.com/images/thumb/6/6d/THEY_NEED_YOU.jpg/800px-THEY_NEED_YOU.jpg

Mjcpr
2/1/2008, 09:37 AM
I'm guessing one of the other 6 is whoever's funeral at the end of last year....I doubt we find out who that was for a while.

And the other could be Sawyer, or whoever Kate is hooked up with because she said she had to get back to him when she met Jack at the airport.

OKLA21FAN
2/1/2008, 09:39 AM
i gotta watch it again
Locke said that in S2 in the hatch!!!!!!

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 10:10 AM
I'm guessing one of the other 6 is whoever's funeral at the end of last year....I doubt we find out who that was for a while.

And the other could be Sawyer, or whoever Kate is hooked up with because she said she had to get back to him when she met Jack at the airport.

I'd put money on Jin and Sun getting off the island since they are having a baby.

I don't think the six will be as big a mystery as what they told the public about what happened/who's left in the island.

OKLA21FAN
2/1/2008, 10:16 AM
i still think the 'six' or not directly related to the dude/dudette in the coffin. i still think that dude is Micheal. and he would not be considered on the the 'six' at this point.

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah, my guess was Michael, or someone we haven't met yet.

crawfish
2/1/2008, 10:31 AM

Whose funeral would Jack be compelled to go to, of someone he didn't consider a friend, and strong indications are that he (and Kate) doesn't like? Michael is one. Ben is another, although he probably wouldn't be one of the six since he wasn't on the plane. Locke is a third, although I can't imagine he'd leave the island.

Christian is Jacob?!?!?

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 10:33 AM
Why not Ben? (Michael would at least have Walt show up at the funeral, wouldn't he?)
He's not a "friend or family". (Michael was a friend at one point.)
He wouldn't have had anyone show up since he's been on the island for most of his life (and he's a bunghole).
Maybe they drag him off the island during the rescue.
I don't have a huge belief in what I just said, but it makes some sense to me.

OKLA21FAN
2/1/2008, 10:41 AM
Christian is Jacob?!?!?

or just another way that the 'island' is bringing back manifestations of dead people from the past.

but i don't see why Hurley would have 'seen' Christian though

crawfish
2/1/2008, 10:43 AM
Whose funeral would Jack be compelled to go to, of someone he didn't consider a friend, and strong indications are that he (and Kate) doesn't like? Michael is one. Ben is another, although he probably wouldn't be one of the six since he wasn't on the plane. Locke is a third, although I can't imagine he'd leave the island.

It would also have to be someone who wouldn't attract anybody to his funeral. Locke certainly fits that bill, as does Ben. You've gotta think if it was Michael that Walt would come, and possibly even his ex-wife.

OKLA21FAN
2/1/2008, 10:47 AM
It would also have to be someone who wouldn't attract anybody to his funeral. Locke certainly fits that bill, as does Ben. You've gotta think if it was Michael that Walt would come, and possibly even his ex-wife.

or perhaps Walt is back on the island (or he never really left)

OUDoc
2/1/2008, 10:48 AM
Is this thing on? [/taps microphone]

crawfish
2/1/2008, 10:54 AM
Is this thing on? [/taps microphone]

Could be Walt is dead, too. Best way to prevent having to explain why he's grown two feet in three months. :D

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 11:17 AM
The only reason I didn't guess Ben is beacuse that seems like that's who they want you to think it is. And this show NEVER does what you think it will...

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 11:21 AM
I think they will mess with us in the flash forwards, in that you will know they are the future, but not when in the future (no timeline).

I think last nights was before the flash forward in season 3 because of the "
I'm thinking about growing a beard" comment and how Jack only put a little amount of Vodka in his Screwdriver. Last seasons flash forward, he was a heavy drinking sumbitch

OKLA21FAN
2/1/2008, 11:23 AM
I think they will mess with us in the flash forwards, in that you will know they are the future, but not when in the future (no timeline).

I think last nights was before the flash forward in season 3 because of the "
I'm thinking about growing a beard" comment and how Jack only put a little amount of Vodka in his Screwdriver. Last seasons flash forward, he was a heavy drinking sumbitch

agree

and one other twist with the flash forwards is that WALT can come into play (if he truly left the island) and be 'two feet' taller :pop:

Pricetag
2/1/2008, 11:45 AM
Why not Ben? (Michael would at least have Walt show up at the funeral, wouldn't he?)
He's not a "friend or family". (Michael was a friend at one point.)
He wouldn't have had anyone show up since he's been on the island for most of his life (and he's a bunghole).
Maybe they drag him off the island during the rescue.
I don't have a huge belief in what I just said, but it makes some sense to me.
Why not? Jack has already shown that he can be cruel to those he doesn't like. He kept Ben alive so he could see that he failed, that they got off the island. Why not force him off just to twist the knife?

Collier11
2/1/2008, 12:09 PM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6KepKLiPEI/AAAAAAAAAQU/B5x9-faA0pc/s400/mr.shephard2.jpg

http://cache.lostpedia.com/images/thumb/6/6d/THEY_NEED_YOU.jpg/800px-THEY_NEED_YOU.jpg

That tells a whole lot, thanks for posting!!!

Collier11
2/1/2008, 12:14 PM
I watched and interview with Bens character where he said that the whole point is that everyone on the island is severely flawed and has done regrettable stuff in their past and the island cured them of that, so when they leave the island obviously they all seem to be having big time problems...what that means who knows but it is something

swardboy
2/1/2008, 01:46 PM
Wow! I missed this scene!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EEIp0qPBbEI

sooneron
2/1/2008, 01:54 PM
OK, I cranked through all of Season 3 in the last few days.

All I can say is what in the holy ****????

Anyhow, debating whether I want to watch this season "live" or wait for the BD release. No ABC HD here.
The show is friggin sublime in HD. This is my first time to watch it in hi def and man, it's well shot.

Sooner98
2/1/2008, 02:35 PM
That "Oceanic Representative" was a little creepy. It appears that there is some kind of conspiracy or cover-up among Hurley, Jack, Kate, and the other rescuees, bigger than we can even imagine. I wonder if they made some kind of deal to get off the island, while knowingly leaving everyone else behind. The Locke/Jack split of the whole group must be a pivotal event, since Hurley apologized to Jack for going with Locke.

Also, if Charlie was Hurley's hallucination, then how was the other mental patient able to see him?

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 02:53 PM
I think they got off the island through the "boaties", but had to promise to tell everyone that no one else survivied, or else they kill everyone who stayed.

TexasSooner01
2/1/2008, 04:06 PM
That "Oceanic Representative" was a little creepy. It appears that there is some kind of conspiracy or cover-up among Hurley, Jack, Kate, and the other rescuees, bigger than we can even imagine. I wonder if they made some kind of deal to get off the island, while knowingly leaving everyone else behind. The Locke/Jack split of the whole group must be a pivotal event, since Hurley apologized to Jack for going with Locke.

Also, if Charlie was Hurley's hallucination, then how was the other mental patient able to see him?

Exactly my thoughts...I think that the Oceanic 6 had to make some horrible comprimise or pact that they would not speak of the crash, the survivors or any of the passsengers on the plane, etc...

The "Oceanic Representative" was very creepy...I believe that he has been on the show before...maybe as one of the people that recruited Juliette???? I may be wrong...

It was really creepy when he asked Hurley if they were still alive...that gave me goosebumps!

I want to know what happens to make Hurley sorry for not going with Jack. Something big and bad must be going to happen...

I think that the other mental patient could see Charlie b/c he was a mental patient...Kinda like Locke seeing/hearing Jacob...the mental patient saw Charlie b/c is is crazy and believes in stuff like that...

Awesome Ep!!! I cried, laughed and got goosebumps!!!

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT THURSDAY!!!!! :pop:

sooneron
2/1/2008, 04:29 PM
Maybe that was a hallucination?

Frozen Sooner
2/1/2008, 04:32 PM
The show is friggin sublime in HD. This is my first time to watch it in hi def and man, it's well shot.

It really is. They use the 1080p master for the BDs instead of the 720p ABC master and they look CRAZY good.

crawfish
2/1/2008, 05:04 PM

Maybe he hallucinated the other mental patient, too?

colleyvillesooner
2/1/2008, 05:07 PM
wow, try two posts up, repeat.

:D

Sooner98
2/1/2008, 05:51 PM
Maybe that was a hallucination?

Almost like a hallucination within a hallicunation.

soonerbrat
2/7/2008, 10:28 PM
WTF? I'm so confused.

colleyvillesooner
2/7/2008, 10:29 PM
Another great episode, alot of new story lines now open.

I like the Boaties. :D

soonerbrat
2/7/2008, 10:32 PM
i'm only halfway through it so far

colleyvillesooner
2/7/2008, 10:36 PM
oh, well, if you're confused now, you're ****ed. :D

soonerbrat
2/7/2008, 10:39 PM
great.

Sooner98
2/8/2008, 12:30 AM
All kinds of new questions now. Why was Daniel so upset when hearing of the crash on TV? Why is this group of people after Ben? What's the purpose of this apparent conspiracy involving the other plane at the bottom of the ocean? My head is hurting, but I'm enjoying the ride.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/8/2008, 07:51 AM
I wonder who Ben's spy is. Patchy?

swardboy
2/8/2008, 09:14 AM
I wonder who Ben's spy is. Patchy?

Or....MICHAEL ?!!

swardboy
2/8/2008, 09:21 AM
Important tie to remember: Michael Abaddon represented Oceanic Airlines when he visited Hurley at the hospital post-island....He also commissioned the team headed by Naomi. The team's misssion was to get Ben.

What confuses me is that getting Ben would be a very Dharma-like objective, but the team is very un-Dharmalike. Unless it's an attempt of Dharma to distance itself from the action......my head hurts.

sooner_born_1960
2/8/2008, 09:41 AM
Someone speculate on the polar bear bones at the desert archeological dig. I don't get it.

OKLA21FAN
2/8/2008, 09:44 AM
Or....MICHAEL ?!!

the 'pilot' dude from the freighter said he memorized the 815 flight manifest, so if it was Micheal as the spy, I think he would have recognized his name.

and my head hurts too after that episode!

swardboy
2/8/2008, 09:44 AM
Someone speculate on the polar bear bones at the desert archeological dig. I don't get it.

Seems like a taste of time-travel to me.

And this ties Charlotte Lewis to Dharma for sure....my bad in my previous post on the characteristics of the team.

TexasSooner01
2/8/2008, 10:02 AM
the 'pilot' dude from the freighter said he memorized the 815 flight manifest, so if it was Micheal as the spy, I think he would have recognized his name.

Not if Ben gave Michael an alias name...But since nothing in this show makes sence, Ben's spy is probably some other we have never seen before...but Michael being ben's spy on the boat does seem the most logical choice at this point.

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2008, 10:04 AM
Important tie to remember: Michael Abaddon represented Oceanic Airlines when he visited Hurley at the hospital post-island....He also commissioned the team headed by Naomi. The team's misssion was to get Ben.

What confuses me is that getting Ben would be a very Dharma-like objective, but the team is very un-Dharmalike. Unless it's an attempt of Dharma to distance itself from the action......my head hurts.

That Michael Abadoon guy said he was from Oceanic Airlines, but couldn't prove it. More likely he's from Dharma, and their ****ed Ben killed all their people.

Hot Rod
2/8/2008, 10:41 AM
That Michael Abadoon guy said he was from Oceanic Airlines, but couldn't prove it. More likely he's from Dharma, and their ****ed Ben killed all their people.

That's a really good point. Plus, it's as if Oceanic is trying to cover up losing the Flight 815 plane. That's probably why they all weren't suprised to see them.

Hurley's mentioning of the cabin raised some eyebrows with Ben and Locke as well.

OKLA21FAN
2/8/2008, 10:48 AM
Not if Ben gave Michael an alias name...But since nothing in this show makes sence, Ben's spy is probably some other we have never seen before...but Michael being ben's spy on the boat does seem the most logical choice at this point.
but something would have to happen with Walt. :pop:

crawfish
2/8/2008, 11:22 AM

The season finale (unless they extend the season) is a Michael episode.

Mjcpr
2/8/2008, 11:28 AM
Hurley's mentioning of the cabin raised some eyebrows with Ben and Locke as well.

Aren't there only a couple of people who can see/hear Jacob? It has always been Ben and he was ****ed (so he shot him) at Locke when he found out Locke could see/hear Jacob last season.

That's probably why the surprise that Hurley is aware of Jacob's cabin.

OKLA21FAN
2/8/2008, 11:41 AM
been thinking about the spy on the boat and who it could be.

what about 'Minkouski' (or what evar his name is) the voice on the other side of the satphone on the freighter. and possibly he has been 'found out', thus why he could not come to the satphone late in the episode.

TexasSooner01
2/8/2008, 11:59 AM

Maybe Walt was allowed to go live with Michael's mother....:pop:

Michael stayed to be Ben's spy b/c he felt guilty about leaving the losties behind and in the hands of the others...

SeattleOUstudent
2/8/2008, 12:21 PM
Am I the only one that is confused? You all seem to already have theories on last nights eppy, but Im just....LOST. I had decided that I was just going to sit back and wait for a couple eppys to maybe assplain whats going on, but glad Im reading all this.

Good jorb, guys!

sooner_born_1960
2/8/2008, 12:23 PM
That's the beauty of the show. Nothing from the past can be used to predict what will happen in the future.

My Opinion Matters
2/8/2008, 12:31 PM
Seems like a taste of time-travel to me.

And this ties Charlotte Lewis to Dharma for sure...

I think you're spot on. The character's name is Charlotte Staples Lewis OR C.S. Lewis. C.S. Lewis is of course famous for writing The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe...a story that among other things, deals with the idea of SUSPENSION OF TIME in an ALTERNATE DIMENSION.

My Opinion Matters
2/8/2008, 12:34 PM
Here's a very interesting link to what's basically a unified theory to the entire Lost universe. The theory almost makes too much sense to not be true to some degree. This guy put a lot of thought into it:http://www.timelooptheory.com/

TexasSooner01
2/8/2008, 12:46 PM
Forget about what I said about Michael being Ben's spy on the boat...

I have figured it out...

Bens Spy is.........

JACOB!!!

http://bp1.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6S3RaLiPTI/AAAAAAAAASE/ev_zN08Ixvc/s1600-h/ddcrro.jpg

;)
:confused:

:pop:

Collier11
2/8/2008, 12:58 PM
Here's a very interesting link to what's basically a unified theory to the entire Lost universe. The theory almost makes too much sense to not be true to some degree. This guy put a lot of thought into it:http://www.timelooptheory.com/

Very interesting but I dont want it to be a time machine, I dont know for sure what I want it to be :D but maybe I will grow into it if that becomes true

dolemitesooner
2/8/2008, 02:18 PM
I am LOST

swardboy
2/8/2008, 04:19 PM
I am LOST

Ah, a penitent sinner....

swardboy
2/8/2008, 04:22 PM
I wonder if that cow was one from Mikhail's cabin, got loose....or maybe it was "Smokey"

stoopified
2/8/2008, 05:10 PM
That guy has way ttoo much spare time.IMHO his theory does makes sense.

SeattleOUstudent
2/8/2008, 05:13 PM
Okay, so the gas mask thingie....

Didnt Ben originally kill The Others with gas? Didnt he have his people use masks to save themselves while he gassed Dharma?

Here we are again, dropping gas masks.

SeattleOUstudent
2/8/2008, 05:55 PM
http://www.timelooptheory.com/.

OMG.....

tulsaoilerfan
2/8/2008, 06:55 PM
There's a couple of POTENTIAL spoilers in there(if the guy is correct), so read at your own risk

OUinFLA
2/8/2008, 07:48 PM

Why would anyone associated with Dharma have a problem finding the island?
They should know exactly where it is.

The girl who first parachuted on the island had the sat phone that had to be activated for the freighter peeps to get a gps lock on where she was. So, if the freighter folks had Dharma ties, they would already know where the island is.

or.................... the Dharma people are ...... <gasp> .... LOST

SeattleOUstudent
2/8/2008, 10:11 PM
Why would anyone associated with Dharma have a problem finding the island?
They should know exactly where it is.

The girl who first parachuted on the island had the sat phone that had to be activated for the freighter peeps to get a gps lock on where she was. So, if the freighter folks had Dharma ties, they would already know where the island is.

or.................... the Dharma people are ...... <gasp> .... LOST

You should read the time machine theory.

jk the sooner fan
2/8/2008, 11:17 PM
i'm not caught up on this thread, so if this has been mentioned, forgive me

was i just imagining this?

or was i the only one wanting a freeze frame screen shot of the wallet laying on the bottom of the ocean floor?

in the beginning of the show, the under water robot roams right over a wallet laying on the ocean floor, and its open with a drivers license or some other picture ID in it

great episode

SeattleOUstudent
2/9/2008, 10:44 AM
i'm not caught up on this thread, so if this has been mentioned, forgive me

was i just imagining this?

or was i the only one wanting a freeze frame screen shot of the wallet laying on the bottom of the ocean floor?

in the beginning of the show, the under water robot roams right over a wallet laying on the ocean floor, and its open with a drivers license or some other picture ID in it

great episode

Got it, but you still cant make out what it says.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6vY2KLiPcI/AAAAAAAAATM/-oRrI0261SE/s1600-h/box.in.ocean.bmp

It wont let me post the pic.

jk the sooner fan
2/9/2008, 10:54 AM
that time travel theory is interesting, but if you arent an abstract thinker, reading it will hurt your head

SeattleOUstudent
2/9/2008, 11:27 AM
Is the first guy from the helicopter Elliot from ET? I thought he looked familiar!

jk the sooner fan
2/9/2008, 12:14 PM
Is the first guy from the helicopter Elliot from ET? I thought he looked familiar!

he was also Oppem (?) in Saving Private Ryan

SeattleOUstudent
2/9/2008, 12:46 PM
Okay, so I now subscribe to the time travel theory. I think this weeks eppy with the Polar Bear is what seals it for me. That being said....

How does a polar bear from the island end up in Tunesia, Africa? Well, food for thought. How does a drug plane with Keko's bro end up on the island from Africa? HMmmm. Perhaps some sort of slip that happened when they were sending the bear thru time?

Oh, Oswald didnt shoot Kennedy.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6vT-qLiPbI/AAAAAAAAATE/nO2oadt2f6c/s400/drama.sign.bmp
http://bp1.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/R6vT1qLiPaI/AAAAAAAAAS8/QqtB7k8x12U/s400/polor.bear.bones.bmp

King Crimson
2/9/2008, 12:50 PM
i don't buy the time travel theory. JMO.

Blue
2/9/2008, 12:50 PM
he was also Oppem (?) in Saving Private Ryan

Jeremy Davies? He was the ET kid? He's a pretty accomplished actor.

tulsaoilerfan
2/9/2008, 02:03 PM
i don't buy the time travel theory. JMO.
At this point i have no idea what i would buy regarding this show:D

SeattleOUstudent
2/9/2008, 02:12 PM
At this point i have no idea what i would buy regarding this show:D

Give yourself 15 min to read the links a few posts back about the time machine theory. It all makes sense now. I promise, it clears up a lot for you. Not necessarily a cheap "out" for the producers either. Its a great story. Good vs Evil etc.

King Crimson
2/9/2008, 03:20 PM
Give yourself 15 min to read the links a few posts back about the time machine theory. It all makes sense now. I promise, it clears up a lot for you. Not necessarily a cheap "out" for the producers either. Its a great story. Good vs Evil etc.

i kinda looked through it. maybe so. i don't wanna know too much....i'll just watch and see how it all plays out.

tulsaoilerfan
2/9/2008, 05:06 PM
Oh, i read it, and it does make some sense, but i'm pretty much in the dark as to what i really think still;i need to bounce this idea by my 14 year old and see what he thinks. :D

SeattleOUstudent
2/11/2008, 06:34 PM
Right, I think most 14 year olds have a firm grasp on a show like this that started when they were 11. :)

yermom
2/11/2008, 06:37 PM

that's Henry Thomas

the guy in the Helicopter was in Saving Private Ryan and Rescue Dawn though

tulsaoilerfan
2/11/2008, 07:00 PM
Right, I think most 14 year olds have a firm grasp on a show like this that started when they were 11. :)

You should meet my son then:D One of the first things he said about the time machine theory when i told it to him was "How about the episode where the Sox won the series?" Hell i didn't remember that until i saw it on another page on that link where the guy explained it

Sooner98
2/14/2008, 10:26 PM
Okay, I am officially done trying to figure out where this show is going, or coming up with any theories, because I haven't got the foggiest idea. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sayid is Ben's killing machine? Huh??

tulsaoilerfan
2/14/2008, 10:49 PM
Did anyone else watch tonight? Surprised there isn't any discussion about it yet

colleyvillesooner
2/14/2008, 11:00 PM
So, looks like Ben can come and go off the island. Looks like the Losties left on the island may be back under the control of the others/Ben

Whet
2/14/2008, 11:00 PM
So, Ben is a Vet?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/14/2008, 11:45 PM
I was hoping they would kill that ******. I think Sayid may turn on him before it is all said and done.

Maybe one of the Oceanic 6 is Walt's dog.

Collier11
2/15/2008, 12:53 AM
So, the time travel theory seems more likely now? Did you all see the 7pm episode where they had the scrolling answers again, they said that whoever Jack talked to on the satellite phone in the season finale last year had the same last name as a guy who studies space time travel? Makes sense kind of...all three of this seasons episodes have been great like last seasons last 5 episodes

SCOUT
2/15/2008, 01:07 AM
I think the experiment that Private Upham (I can't remember his name on Lost right now) with the small rocket sort of supports the time machine theory. It doesn't seem like it is some sort of Delorean, Back to the Future, type time machine though. The rocket travelled 30 kilometers in about 30 seconds. It did at least according to Regina on the phone. It didn't make it to the island for another 30 minutes, so time is obviously affected by the island.

I first thought it may have been an issue of distance, but Upham was pretty specific in telling the pilot that his course heading was vital to get back to the ship. This is consistent with the information that Ben gave Michael back when he and Walt left the island on their boat.

Anyway, time definitely seems to be an issue but I am not sure how. I keep coming back to the magnetic properties of the island but I can't seem to piece them together.

OKLA21FAN
2/15/2008, 08:34 AM
it may not be time travel, but some sort of time distortion or displacement (the magnetic qualities of the island dealio will prob come into play. another reason for the 'light on the island', not being right.

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2008, 08:38 AM
Sayid working for Ben - great way to end that episode

i'm as "lost" as i ever have been - i think things will start to become clear next season, but this year they're going to intro a buttload of new stuff and clues

little of it will make sense unless you read all the spoilers - which i avoid

crawfish
2/15/2008, 09:16 AM
An interesting thought that I read elsewhere...

Sayid was shown closing the eyes of two dead women in the episode.

The episode opens focusing on Sayid's closed eyes.

Are the producers trying to tell us something?

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2008, 09:41 AM
He was sleeping?

TexasSooner01
2/15/2008, 09:59 AM
I think that Future Sayid is working for Ben to protect the people left on the island or those who chose to stay behind. It just makes more sence to me b/c Future Jack and Future Hurley are getting the message/feelings of having to go back to the island for one reason or another.

Now I am wondering wtf happens to the Oceanic 6...it seems that there is more going on than just them getting off the island and making promises not to talk....my head hurts from this episode.

I guess Ben dont die. What was up with all the money and passports that Sayid found on the island in ben's secret room?

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2008, 10:07 AM
I guess Ben dont die. What was up with all the money and passports that Sayid found on the island in ben's secret room?

That along with the picture the Boaties had of Ben suggests he is able to travel to and from the island when he wants.

OKLA21FAN
2/15/2008, 10:16 AM
i couple of dealios:

1) so if this time displacement thingy is real, and it should have took 30 seconds for the rocket to reach its target. (when it took around 30 minutes) so has 'time' off the island only been a couple of days, as compared to the 100 days 'on the island'?

2) is the S3 finale when Kate said 'he will be wondering where I am', could she have been referring to BEN? since we now know that he got off the island and has some sort of control over Sayid and maybe the other Oceanic 6.

just thinkin

swardboy
2/15/2008, 10:52 AM
So, what did Sayid give up to Locke so that Charlotte could be released? Kate? Certainly ESP boy. But were they even Sayid's to give up? Locke already had them under his control. Maybe knowledge of Ben's secret room...in that case maybe Kate DID voluntarily stay, after Sawyer's little exercise in logic with her concerning her off-island future.

And what does Sayid get after he "offs" everyone on Ben's list? Release of all the Losties?

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Ben are 5 who make it off-island. However, I'm not sure Ben should count as one of the "6", since he seems to have no problem coming and going from the island. And I'm not holding my breath on Desmond until I see him safely back.

Did anyone else expect to see Naomi open her eyes on the helicopter? She's sure staying well-preserved.

TexasSooner01
2/15/2008, 11:00 AM
I dont think that Des or Ben would be considered one of the Oceanic 6 because neither one were on the plane.

OKLA21FAN
2/15/2008, 11:13 AM
I dont think that Des or Ben would be considered one of the Oceanic 6 because neither one were on the plane.

winnar :pop:

TexasSooner01
2/15/2008, 11:17 AM
What do I win???

swardboy
2/15/2008, 11:28 AM

Unless a deceased passenger's id was assumed, but I don't see that as necessary for either one, so I've been

PWNED!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! We have a raft of lovely prizes in the lobby for you to choose from.

TexasSooner01
2/15/2008, 11:34 AM
Unless a deceased passenger's id was assumed, but I don't see that as necessary for either one, so I've been

PWNED!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! We have a raft of lovely prizes in the lobby for you to choose from.

I will take Sawyer! Thanks!!:hot:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/15/2008, 04:21 PM
I thought Sayid traded the Asian guy for the red haired girl but I may be mistaken.

Has that Asian guy been in a cell phone commercial recently?

crawfish
2/15/2008, 04:29 PM
I thought Sayid traded the Asian guy for the red haired girl but I may be mistaken.

That was an awful trade. I'd keep the hot redhead any day of the week.

TexasSooner01
2/15/2008, 04:37 PM

Yeah...Sayid did trade the Asian guy for the red haired girl. Thats why the pilot told Sayid that he cheated when he returned red to them.

I donno if Asian guy has been in a commercial recently but he was in the Suppranos.

Sooner98
2/15/2008, 06:55 PM
That was an awful trade. I'd keep the hot redhead any day of the week.

Exactly. It was about as bad as the Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown trade. Stupid Grizzlies.

TexasSooner01
2/18/2008, 05:35 PM
How many of you think that the 31 min. time difference between the island and the real world is what causes pregnant women to die?

I think it is a good possibility...

jk the sooner fan
2/18/2008, 05:52 PM
http://www.docarzt.com/lost-news/lost-403-the-economist-a-delet.php

a pretty good link for a "lost" blog - good stuff there

Whet
2/21/2008, 08:36 PM
This pop-up version seems to help figure out some things!

shaun4411
2/21/2008, 08:49 PM
this show is so intriguing.

Whet
2/21/2008, 08:50 PM
The re-run gets me prepared for the new show....

shaun4411
2/21/2008, 09:00 PM
i am going to start watching from season one again.

Collier11
2/21/2008, 09:17 PM

I tried, it takes a lot of time and patience

shaun4411
2/21/2008, 09:22 PM
I tried, it takes a lot of time and patience

worth it

Collier11
2/21/2008, 10:03 PM
who the heck is Eric?? Whose kid is that?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/21/2008, 10:08 PM
Not Eric, Aaron.

Well I'll be damned. A lot of twists and turns tonight. They have said that women who have kids on the island die.

Blue
2/21/2008, 10:17 PM
Aaron is Claires kid.

Weak episode tonight.

jk the sooner fan
2/21/2008, 10:22 PM
i didnt think it was weak - jack said on the stand that there were 8 survivors - i wonder who the other two were from the oceanic 6

this was a "set up" episode imo

Blue
2/21/2008, 10:26 PM
* survivors when the plane first crashed...2 died...in Jacks "Lie" about what happened. Nothing changed except now Aaron is one of the 6 w/ Jack, Hurley, and Kate.

I'm not convinced Sayid is one of the six. He could have gotten to civilization by other means than rescue.

edit: maybe Sayid said he was last week...

Collier11
2/21/2008, 10:32 PM
I think every episode this year so far has been amazing!

Here are some possibilities...

So if it is Aaron we know that Claire either died or didnt make it off the island

Sayid or Michael is the man on the boat IMO

Jack is Claires half brother(remember from last year) so apparently if that is Claires baby then Jack is feeling regret for something and that is why he doesnt want to see the child because it is his nephew

Only Claire can raise the baby so something bad has happened or will happen(season 1 with the fortunre teller)

RiddlerOK
2/22/2008, 01:11 AM
For those who don't know already, the Oceanic Six are:

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin

Check it out at Lostpedia. :)

RiddlerOK
2/22/2008, 01:12 AM
Only Claire can raise the baby so something bad has happened or will happen(season 1 with the fortunre teller)

I wouldn't be surprised if Claire bites the big one before the end of season 4. :)

OUbones
2/22/2008, 03:59 AM
Since Lost is signed through season 6 I doubt we really find out any good **** for a while.

colleyvillesooner
2/22/2008, 05:55 AM
For those who don't know already, the Oceanic Six are:

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin

Check it out at Lostpedia. :)

Dude, use the spoiler tag like above. Not cool

OUHOMER
2/22/2008, 06:06 AM
So, how does Aaron get off the island without being called one of the six? anything is possible. I think they all made a deal with Ben to get back to the real world.

I also think Lock has the rest safe and sound on the island.

Man, a grenade sandwich would make me talk, i think

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/22/2008, 06:38 AM
Let me tell you how this season is going to go...

First of all you have to realize that this is an election year and you can bet the left wing nazi's will be out in full force on John McCain

We will eventually find out that Jacob is actually Dick Cheney, who as all we know is capable of cloaking himself in invisibility. John McCain we will find out is the head of the Dharma Initiative. He wasn't in Vietnam, he was on the island where he was committing all sorts of evil experiments.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/22/2008, 07:25 AM
So, how does Aaron get off the island without being called one of the six? anything is possible. I think they all made a deal with Ben to get back to the real world.

I also think Lock has the rest safe and sound on the island.

Man, a grenade sandwich would make me talk, i thinkAaron is the +1.
How could Sayid be the man on the boat? That's not a flash forward when they are talking about the man on the boat.

Sooner_Bob
2/22/2008, 08:00 AM

I might need to try and do that as well . . . just to fill in things a little more.

Taxman71
2/22/2008, 10:28 AM
* survivors when the plane first crashed...2 died...in Jacks "Lie" about what happened. Nothing changed except now Aaron is one of the 6 w/ Jack, Hurley, and Kate.

I'm not convinced Sayid is one of the six. He could have gotten to civilization by other means than rescue.

edit: maybe Sayid said he was last week...

Last week Sayid mentioned his "big settlement" and discussed the Oceanic incident with his lady friend.

TexasSooner01
2/22/2008, 10:42 AM
I just love how this show answers some questions but raises a hundred others!!!

We now know that Kate was on trial for the crimes she commited prior to crashing onto the island, that Jack and Sawyer both love Kate and that Aaron could possibily be one of the Oceanic 6. However I dont think so cuz the producers said in an interview/pod cast thingie that there was a person that made it off the island (not one of the 6) that was on the plane but didnt have a ticket. Aaron would fit this description.

now the questions of Is Kate's Aaron Claires Aaron? If so, what happened to Claire? Did Kate steal Aaron or did Claire on her deathbed give Aaron to Kate to raise?

I read in an interview with the producers DL and CC that the flash forwards are happening in order. So what happened in TTLG was before what happened in last nights show. So loser bearded Jack was before testifying clean cut Jack. That really helps...

Overall this season has really hit the ground running...Great so far.

Hot Rod
2/22/2008, 11:16 AM
The other "two" could be Ben and Aaron. Remember how Ben doesn't want to be found or known of in Sayid's flash-forward.

Anyone else catch Desmond with what appeared to be short hair in next week's preview?

SCOUT
2/22/2008, 11:18 AM
The other "two" could be Ben and Aaron. Remember how Ben doesn't want to be found or known of in Sayid's flash-forward.

Anyone else catch Desmond with what appeared to be short hair in next week's preview?

I don't think Ben or Aaron would be considered part of the Oceanic 6. Neither were on the plane.

edit: I guess Aaron technically was, but he sure didn't have a ticket :)

Hot Rod
2/22/2008, 11:23 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply they were the Oceanic 6, but just that they were part of the survivors on the island. Heck, who knows? After Jack's testimony about Kate's "heroics", no telling what's to come.

colleyvillesooner
2/22/2008, 12:40 PM
When Kate had to get back "Cause he'll be expecting me", maybe the he was Aaron.

Collier11
2/22/2008, 12:43 PM
Aaron is the +1.
How could Sayid be the man on the boat? That's not a flash forward when they are talking about the man on the boat.

according to the time discrepancy theory??? In one of the flashforwards Sayid is working for Ben in episode 3

Collier11
2/22/2008, 12:45 PM
I read in an interview with the producers DL and CC that the flash forwards are happening in order. So what happened in TTLG was before what happened in last nights show. So loser bearded Jack was before testifying clean cut Jack. That really helps...

Overall this season has really hit the ground running...Great so far.

I think alcoholic guilt ridden Jack is after the flashforwards that we saw lastnite

soonerbrat
2/22/2008, 12:51 PM
I don't know why i clicked this..i haven't watched yet. don't want to spoil it for myself.

tulsaoilerfan
2/22/2008, 12:51 PM
That was a twist i sure wasn't expecting

Blue
2/22/2008, 12:57 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply they were the Oceanic 6, but just that they were part of the survivors on the island. Heck, who knows? After Jack's testimony about Kate's "heroics", no telling what's to come.

That testimony was just a lie Jack made up to protect Kate. He said only 8 survived the crash from the beginning whereas we know like 50 did. 2 died, therefore those 6 came back.

Pricetag
2/22/2008, 01:49 PM
When Kate had to get back "Cause he'll be expecting me", maybe the he was Aaron.
I wondered if she might have been talking about a parole/probation officer, as well.

swardboy
2/22/2008, 02:01 PM
I was very disappointed that Miles would sell out the id of his employer for $3.2million. Why not $3.3? Or $3.4?

Nice to see something perplex Bennie.

shaun4411
2/22/2008, 02:02 PM
I wondered if she might have been talking about a parole/probation officer, as well.

i think she is talking about a boyfriend or something. maybe even ben.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/22/2008, 02:24 PM
according to the time discrepancy theory??? In one of the flashforwards Sayid is working for Ben in episode 3I haven't read any theories. I thought they were just discussing the man on the freighter on the island.

colleyvillesooner
2/22/2008, 02:28 PM
i think she is talking about a boyfriend or something. maybe even ben.

i don't think this show would be as vauge as having her reference "some boyfriend"

Ben is more likely since we know now he's still alive and can travel to and fro with ease.

yermom
2/22/2008, 02:31 PM
I was very disappointed that Miles would sell out the id of his employer for $3.2million. Why not $3.3? Or $3.4?

Nice to see something perplex Bennie.

we already knew he was after money... Ben will probably just kill him

Collier11
2/22/2008, 02:37 PM
I haven't read any theories. I thought they were just discussing the man on the freighter on the island.

There is some theory posted on this thread about a time discrepancy, go back and check it out it is pretty cool!

Collier11
2/28/2008, 09:50 PM
So...the time theory is legit, now we just have to see how much it really means to everything. And IMO, Michael is the friend on the boat and Bens spy on the boat.

I still dont know where this is all going though

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2008, 10:04 PM
damn it damn it damn it!!!!!!!

they ole star trek time travel dealio

i have been duped!!!!!!!!!! i feel like LOCKE!

bit i'll be back next week, thats for sure :pop:

Collier11
2/28/2008, 10:21 PM
damn it damn it damn it!!!!!!!

they ole star trek time travel dealio

i have been duped!!!!!!!!!! i feel like LOCKE!

bit i'll be back next week, thats for sure :pop:
I think it will go a little deeper than that, just my opinion though

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2008, 10:26 PM
yep, it will go deeper.

i was just hoping the time travel dealio would nevar come into play

to some that is jumping the shark, but like i said....i'll be back

Blue
2/28/2008, 10:30 PM
I wish I would have never read that link awhile back. Its ruining the show a little. Put spoiler tags on it whether its true or not.

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2008, 10:31 PM
and is this a 'time gap'? (or continuity)

when Desmond made the phone call tonight it was 12/24/2002

when Desmond ask Penny her phone number and not to change it , it was 1996.

BUT in S2 ep1 (and also later in that season) Desmond MEETS Penny at the stadium (where he meets Jack the first time aswell) and says the he (Desmond) is 'training for a race around the world'

if there was no contact between '96 and '02, the meeting is pretty strange.

OUinFLA
2/28/2008, 10:57 PM
and is this a 'time gap'? (or continuity)

when Desmond made the phone call tonight it was 12/24/2002

when Desmond ask Penny her phone number and not to change it , it was 1996.

BUT in S2 ep1 (and also later in that season) Desmond MEETS Penny at the stadium (where he meets Jack the first time aswell) and says the he (Desmond) is 'training for a race around the world'

if there was no contact between '96 and '02, the meeting is pretty strange.

But, wasn't that back when Jack was a surgeon? And his Dad was still alive? Long before the trip to Australia? That would have been before Desmond and Penny broke up????

Or............ am I just Lost?

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2008, 11:16 PM
But, wasn't that back when Jack was a surgeon? And his Dad was still alive? Long before the trip to Australia? That would have been before Desmond and Penny broke up????

Or............ am I just Lost?
yes it was, i think

but Desmond mentioned to Jack that he was 'training for a race around the world', and he told Penny that he was during the race 'to get his honor back'

he also said the race around the world would take 'a year'. so if he was on the island for about 3 years, i would not think this stadium meetings would have happened before 8 years (before 1996)

like yourself, i maybe missing something too, and LOST!

yermom
2/28/2008, 11:18 PM
"see you in another life, brother"

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2008, 11:27 PM
I knew that scientist guy was going to be a (seemingly) pot smoking hippie when he went to Oxford.

SeattleOUstudent
2/28/2008, 11:59 PM
great love story plot tonight. Kinda a feel-good ending. When is the Michael eppy?

yermom
2/29/2008, 12:01 AM
yeah, for once it was like there some some sort of hope for resolution or something :D

swardboy
2/29/2008, 07:44 AM
"Time consciousness" is what Daniel said it is. So everyone has lived to the present period, but Desmond is experiencing the ability to be put in a conscious state of his past.

I believe this is what Miles is experiencing too. He's no psychic. He found the money in the room because he was able to "channel" back to the past when the money was hidden in the wall. He asked for "$3.2mm" because he knew that's what Ben would cough up as a result of the reality of the past experience. He knew the truth of Naomi's death, etc.

Obviously Daniel is experiencing what Desmond is as well, because he'll need Desmond to be his "constant." And he has memory loss as a result of not shielding his head throughout all those exposures to radiation.

So time on the island is constant with time in the outside world, but there is a warping effect going through the electromagnetic properties. And there is a ray of hope in that they can "go back" and affect future realities in changing past actions. Desmond did this in last season's episode with the bartender.

TexasSooner01
2/29/2008, 10:53 AM
The Constant is by far the most informative epi yet. WOW!!

After thinking and contemplating, I have decided that the reason that Des was in jail is b/c he went AWOL from the military to find Daniel in 1996.

That is all i have so far....

Pricetag
2/29/2008, 01:19 PM
The Constant is by far the most informative epi yet. WOW!!

After thinking and contemplating, I have decided that the reason that Des was in jail is b/c he went AWOL from the military to find Daniel in 1996.

That is all i have so far....
Didn't he tell Penny that he had some leave coming up just before that?

sooner_born_1960
2/29/2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah. He said he had a couple of days.

stoopified
2/29/2008, 09:18 PM
This ain't Gilligans Island.

OKLA21FAN
2/29/2008, 10:19 PM
This ain't Gilligans Island.
but there is always Locke to screw up the rescue ala Gilligan!

yermom
3/1/2008, 12:41 AM
i was thinking Locke was Gilligan the other day :D

King Crimson
3/1/2008, 01:24 AM
i guess the cat's out of the bag re: time. well see how they play it.

a lot of the stuff is/was starting to get a little repetitive to me. how many times can you use your ever pliant plot narrative to create obfuscation just to do it to create "drama", blog speculation, and weekly viewership. at some point, just t'rowing out cliffhangers week after week gets old....you gotta come through with the goods.

Collier11
3/8/2008, 02:22 AM
Tonights epi was somewhat slow but I am still loving this season!! Maybe this show is bringing out some ghey in me but can Jack and Kate just get together already, F off Juliet!

yermom
3/8/2008, 08:32 AM
****, that still hasn't happened in the future!

OU4LIFE
3/8/2008, 08:34 AM
is there anyone that thinks Michael is his 'Man on the boat'?

and where the hell are all of the 'others'?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/8/2008, 08:36 AM
It is obviously Sayid's Arab g'f duh

King Crimson
3/8/2008, 08:51 AM
disappointed that Ben is after Juliette on the control tip. would have preferred some other explanation for inexplicable manipulation, the pursuit of power, and reckless disregard for human life than "jealous wannabe boyfriend".

OUHOMER
3/8/2008, 09:29 AM
So what happens when somebody changes the future?

yermom
3/8/2008, 10:53 AM
Desmond already told us with the whole Charlie thing

you can't.

tulsaoilerfan
3/8/2008, 11:47 AM
for a couple of days i thought i was the only one that watched Thursday night; Michael would be too obvious to be the man on the boat, but it wouldn't surprise me; maybe it's Walt

Mjcpr
3/8/2008, 12:04 PM
He'll definitely be the last of" the Oceanic 6 I would think; they offered to revealed the last one on the "next week's episode teaser.

yermom
3/8/2008, 12:08 PM
i'd be very surprised if Sun isn't one of the 6

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2008, 12:38 PM
My money's on Jin and Sun.

Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Jin and Sun.

tulsaoilerfan
3/8/2008, 12:53 PM
supposedly they have revealed 5 but who was the 5th? somehow i missed that unless they are counting aaron

Collier11
3/8/2008, 01:01 PM
I thought it was only four? For those of you who dont know, check out darkufo's blog site. It is pretty cool and has lots of Lost info, rumors, screencaps, etc..

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2008, 01:06 PM
I think some people are counting Aaron, because he was technically on the flight...I don't count him.

tulsaoilerfan
3/8/2008, 02:18 PM
I think some people are counting Aaron, because he was technically on the flight...I don't count him.

the preview for next week did say that the last of the oceanic 6 will be revealed, so they must be counting aaron

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2008, 02:34 PM
the preview for next week did say that the last of the oceanic 6 will be revealed, so they must be counting aaron

Last doesn't necessarily mean singular.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/8/2008, 06:48 PM
Well in order for the person to have to make John sit down...it has to be someone he knows. That limits the number of people that can be on the boat. It has to be Michael, the women that Locke loved, the FBI agent kid, or someone like that...

crawfish
3/9/2008, 01:53 PM

Or: there's more than one being revealed.

yermom
3/9/2008, 01:58 PM
Well in order for the person to have to make John sit down...it has to be someone he knows. That limits the number of people that can be on the boat. It has to be Michael, the women that Locke loved, the FBI agent kid, or someone like that...

Jack's dad?

swardboy
3/9/2008, 04:00 PM

The fact that Walt has been "projected" to appear in front of Shannon, Ben saw his dead mother when he was younger, Kate's horse, etc. I'm beginning to wonder if Ben's pulling the same thing off on the boaties....maybe it's even Ben himself who's on the boat !!!

OU4LIFE
3/10/2008, 07:17 AM
Jack's dad?

Deed! Sawyer done kilt him.

Sooner_Bob
3/10/2008, 07:37 AM
You guys know that at the end of this shows run the finale will be a shot of all of them in the Sydney airport.

King Crimson
3/10/2008, 09:08 AM
You guys know that at the end of this shows run the finale will be a shot of all of them in the Sydney airport.

and they board the original Oceanic flight and it doesn't crash. that'd be my guess.

colleyvillesooner
3/10/2008, 09:12 AM
I don't think they're dumb enough to do that...

Sooner_Bob
3/10/2008, 09:36 AM
If not Sydney then it'll show them deplaning at LAX.

Wasn't that their original destination?

crawfish
3/10/2008, 09:51 AM
Deed! Sawyer done kilt him.

That's Locke's dad.

Jack's dad died in Australia.

OU4LIFE
3/10/2008, 09:56 AM
Sawyer killed him too, after a barfight.

OU4LIFE
3/10/2008, 09:57 AM
in the future.

shaun4411
3/10/2008, 05:08 PM
the 6th person. what some of you seem to be forgetting is that last week's preview for this week's episode said that it'll be "someone you didnt expect to see again". so it's someone that was there and isnt any longer right? it cant be a dead person. michael & walt have the most open-ended exit of anybody else. it doesnt necessarily mean that it is ben's man on the boat however.

what if his man on the boat is jacob?

Collier11
3/13/2008, 08:50 PM
This ****e is getting good, staged plane crash, michael, juliet good or bad! This show should be titled WTF!

Sooner98
3/13/2008, 09:03 PM
:(

OKLA21FAN
3/13/2008, 09:05 PM
great episode
nice twist with Jin flash back (when we were all thinking it was a flash forward)

Whet
3/13/2008, 09:16 PM
Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, and Sayid.

Who is the 6th?

OKLA21FAN
3/13/2008, 09:17 PM
Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, and Sayid.

Who is the 6th?

micheal?
or
walt?

might be good choices

crawfish
3/13/2008, 10:03 PM
Jin could be the sixth...if his grave is not on the island then perhaps he died afterwards? We know somebody did because of the funeral at the end of season 3.

However, I'm not convinced...why wouldn't anybody show up to Jin's funeral? Why wouldn't Kate and Jack? She could've just bought a headstone to commemerate him, I suppose.

Personally, I think the flashforward/back was a cheap trick. :)

They're implying that Ben is the one that set up the fake plane crash?

the implication from the preview is that Micheal is there because of Walt...what the heck happened there? Where is Walt?

Collier11
3/13/2008, 10:34 PM
They're implying that Ben is the one that set up the fake plane crash?

NO that rich guy, pennys father staged the plane crash...it is my understanding that Ben has the bodies, the dharma people Am I wrong?

tulsaoilerfan
3/13/2008, 11:13 PM
NO that rich guy, pennys father staged the plane crash...it is my understanding that Ben has the bodies, the dharma people Am I wrong?

that's what i take from what was said

Sooner98
3/13/2008, 11:47 PM

So Ben and Penny's father are incahoots here? Now I'm really confused.