PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season IV

Pages : 1 [2]

Collier11
3/13/2008, 11:49 PM
So Ben and Penny's father are incahoots here? Now I'm really confused.

I never said I wasnt confused as well:D but I do think that is what is going on there, I just cant explain why :confused:

dw17
3/14/2008, 12:04 AM
My guess is that Ben can manipulate the time warp and go back. He is having future Sayid kill people on the list (that match the survivors size) and then he takes them (and the flight recorder that's probably on the island) back in time to dump them with a plane.

Whitmore wants that power since he has tons of moolah.

Just a theory I was considering.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/14/2008, 12:47 AM
That wouldn't work though, because both of the people Sayid killed seemed to know he was there to kill them, if he was killing random people that fit the others descriptions...they wouldn't know

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/14/2008, 06:43 AM
Just a thought, but I don't think Jin is really dead. Remember a few episodes back at Kate's trial when Jack said the Oceanic 6 were the only survivors?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/14/2008, 06:52 AM
Here's my thought, either Sun was delusional and was expecting Jin to show up at the birth or he was alive at some point after getting off the island.

OKLA21FAN
3/14/2008, 09:31 AM
Here's my thought, either Sun was delusional and was expecting Jin to show up at the birth or he was alive at some point after getting off the island.

my 'O6 theory'

we know jack, kate, Sun, Hurley, and Sayid make it off the island for sure. Jack testified the 'story', that '8 survived the crash and two died on the island'. because Sun was preggers the conception date could been determined (working backwards from the fetus' development) and that date would have been 'post crash'. So the 'story' had to include JIN surviving the crash, but 'dieing' later. The other choice for the 'dead' survivor would be Claire, and the reason for Kate having Aaron.

so there still might be one last un-named O6.

also, Sun my know that JIN is still alive on the island (or he was alive when she got off) and that is why she keeps expecting him to show up.

just speculatin!

crawfish
3/14/2008, 10:24 AM
So, #6 is not Jin. The date of death on the tombstone is 9-22-04; the day of the crash. The tombstone is just a marker.

He may or may not be dead. The preview did say somebody would die next week, though...

BigRedJed
3/14/2008, 10:51 AM
GET ME SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS/READS KOREAN!!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/14/2008, 10:54 AM
GET ME SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS/READS KOREAN!!!!!M? I think she visited Korea.

Collier11
3/14/2008, 10:55 AM
also, remember the casket at the funeral that no one goes to but Jack. I think the obit he was reading said survived by a teenage son. Maybe The casket is Michael

Jin is still on the island I think, it seemed like they emphasized that Sun said "I Miss You Jin"

OKLA21FAN
3/14/2008, 11:27 AM
Maybe The casket is Michael

i have always thought that too

the person in the casket used a different name as well so he/she would not be associated with the O6.

shaun4411
3/14/2008, 12:28 PM
also, remember the casket at the funeral that no one goes to but Jack. I think the obit he was reading said survived by a teenage son. Maybe The casket is Michael

Jin is still on the island I think, it seemed like they emphasized that Sun said "I Miss You Jin"

people say i miss you to their dead relatives all the time.

yermom
3/14/2008, 01:21 PM
So, #6 is not Jin. The date of death on the tombstone is 9-22-04; the day of the crash. The tombstone is just a marker.

He may or may not be dead. The preview did say somebody would die next week, though...

i'm thinking the same thing. Jin's still on the island for some reason. maybe giving up his seat to Aaron or something. i suppose he could die to save his wife and daughter to get them off the island, and they just say he died in the crash

my guess would be the Claire is toast. why else would Kate have Aaron?

i kinda knew something was up when Jin got so angry about the cab/panda. he was still the "other guy" i guess

why was Hurley happy that no one else was there?

Collier11
3/14/2008, 01:22 PM
people say i miss you to their dead relatives all the time.

No sh*t!

OUDoc
3/14/2008, 01:35 PM

I assumed it's because they all tend to treat him like the idiot he is.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/14/2008, 01:38 PM
I assumed it's because they all tend to treat him like the idiot he is.
Dude.

Was that flash forward supposed to be before the Hurley's Back in the Cookoo's Nest Flash Forward?

yermom
3/14/2008, 01:38 PM
hmmm

OKLA21FAN
3/14/2008, 01:39 PM

maybe because he is 'seeing' the losties that were left behind or died on the island?

OUDoc
3/14/2008, 01:40 PM
Dude.

Was that flash forward supposed to be before the Hurley's Back in the Cookoo's Nest Flash Forward?

Someone once said the writer's were doing the flash forwards in chronological order, so it should be after, IF that is true. For what it's worth.

Collier11
3/14/2008, 01:46 PM
Someone once said the writer's were doing the flash forwards in chronological order, so it should be after, IF that is true. For what it's worth.

yea but Jack wouldnt have been begging to go back to the island and on the verge of killing himself before he went and saw hurly, kate, and aaron would he?

OUDoc
3/14/2008, 02:37 PM
yea but Jack wouldnt have been begging to go back to the island and on the verge of killing himself before he went and saw hurly, kate, and aaron would he?

Hell, I never know with this show. I don't remember if it was this thread (probably) that someone said they were in chronological order. Order is the one thing the writers of Lost don't seem too concerned about.

Taxman71
3/17/2008, 10:36 AM

He hates it when someone else has longer hair than him...especially after he put some extra soul-glo in it.

shaun4411
3/17/2008, 04:39 PM
No sh*t!

i think youre missing my point. you stated perhaps jin is alive on the island. but if that were the case, she wouldnt go to his grave and have a conversation with his tombstone saying she misses him if she knew he was alive on the island. the fact that she goes to the grave to talk to him alludes to him being dead (to her knowledge).

olevetonahill
3/17/2008, 04:44 PM
Yall really watch this **** ?
:confused: Really ?

TexasSooner01
3/17/2008, 04:54 PM
i think youre missing my point. you stated perhaps jin is alive on the island. but if that were the case, she wouldnt go to his grave and have a conversation with his tombstone saying she misses him if she knew he was alive on the island. the fact that she goes to the grave to talk to him alludes to him being dead (to her knowledge).

It could be part of "the deal" the 6 make with Oceanic or whomever to get off the island. that they have to pretend that everyone else is dead or died in the crash. THat is why Jack said that he is tired of lieing and they have to go back. It is probably also why Jack lied on the stand at Kates trial and Why Hurley lied to the cop about knowing Ana Lucia...They cant talk about the truth only the lies that were made up by Oceanic or Whitmore or whoever....

Personally I think that those that arent part of the 6 are still alive on the island.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride...

soonerbrat
3/17/2008, 09:25 PM
hey. i haven't been watching the reruns of the previous week's episode, how long have they had the pop up video thing?

Hot Rod
3/17/2008, 10:15 PM
hey. i haven't been watching the reruns of the previous week's episode, how long have they had the pop up video thing?

I flipped thru and caught one of the prevy's episodes, but didn't see a pop up. Am I missing it, or do they not show it during the 3 minutes that I was wathcing it.

Olevet, to answer your question...yes, plus I need a little tv drama and suspense since I don't have Heroes at the moment. Sorry, but Dancing(with the Stars) doesn't do it for me.

Collier11
3/18/2008, 05:53 AM
Yall really watch this **** ?
:confused: Really ?

if it didnt interfere with "my big fat redneck wedding" you would watch too :D

Collier11
3/18/2008, 05:54 AM
It could be part of "the deal" the 6 make with Oceanic or whomever to get off the island. that they have to pretend that everyone else is dead or died in the crash. THat is why Jack said that he is tired of lieing and they have to go back. It is probably also why Jack lied on the stand at Kates trial and Why Hurley lied to the cop about knowing Ana Lucia...They cant talk about the truth only the lies that were made up by Oceanic or Whitmore or whoever....

Personally I think that those that arent part of the 6 are still alive on the island.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride...

exactly

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 07:08 AM
such the blonde ;)

tulsaoilerfan
3/18/2008, 08:08 AM
'

im pretty sure they started it when they repeated the first episode the hour before the 2nd episode was shown; i haven't watched any of them but i think it's going to be done all season

soonerbrat
3/18/2008, 09:05 AM
well..i kinda like it...maybe I'll just start watching the repeats instead

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 09:37 AM
well..i kinda like it...maybe I'll just start watching the repeats instead

I bet you watch alot of VH1 too! :pop:

shaun4411
3/18/2008, 11:47 AM
they repeats are going to stop now that they have something to fill the void.

tulsaoilerfan
3/20/2008, 07:35 PM
they repeats are going to stop now that they have something to fill the void.

yeah, i just saw that tonight; oh well, only 30 mins till the next episode:D

Collier11
3/20/2008, 08:30 PM
tonight has been nutty to say the least

Whet
3/20/2008, 08:31 PM
Now, that was disgusting! Big Tom a mo!

Collier11
3/20/2008, 08:34 PM
yea we really didnt need that

tulsaoilerfan
3/20/2008, 09:37 PM
the writers must have been drunk; a lot of stuff that has been speculated about was answered tonight

shaun4411
3/20/2008, 09:51 PM
is it just me or does that sad death music make you want to well up?

tulsaoilerfan
3/20/2008, 10:00 PM
I want to well up because it will be April 24 before they show any more new episodes; damn the writers strike!!

Collier11
3/20/2008, 10:13 PM
I want to well up because it will be April 24 before they show any more new episodes; damn the writers strike!!

The Office is back on April 10th, if you dont watch it you might want to...great show and the writers are very talented! If nothing else it will get you by til Lost is back

yermom
3/20/2008, 10:34 PM

they didn't need a strike to do stuff like that to us ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/20/2008, 10:39 PM
So it would appear Sayid is working for Widmore? EDIT: Maybe he is a double agent.

Sooner98
3/20/2008, 11:50 PM
Lots of answers tonight, and the big picture of the puzzle seems to be coming a little more into place. BTW, we already sort of knew Tom was gayer than a three dollar bill, back when he told Kate, "Trust me, your not my type."

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2008, 07:53 AM
another great use of the 'timeline' dealio. When i first saw Tom, i was really taken back and disappointed because I was thinking 'here we go again, dead people coming back to life'. then I realized that this was taking place before the O6 get off the island, and before Tom was killed.

The real question is the timeline of when the fake flight 815 was discovered (the same night is when Micheal met Tom in NYC) and when Locke blew up the sub. but i'll let wiki do that leg work. :pop:

lots of answers, and lots of questions.

SeattleOUstudent
3/21/2008, 08:45 AM
So it would appear Sayid is working for Widmore? EDIT: Maybe he is a double agent.

Where did you get this from? I missed it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/21/2008, 09:04 AM
Where did you get this from? I missed it.Well, he's killing people for Ben but then turned over Michael to the captain on the boat.

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2008, 09:10 AM
Well, he's killing people for Ben but then turned over Michael to the captain on the boat.

don't think Sayid was working for Ben until he leaves the island and become an O6. to Sayid, Ben is still on of the bad guys.

SeattleOUstudent
3/21/2008, 09:15 AM
Ah, I took it to mean that he just turned him over so he couldnt destroy the boat. As of right now, Sayid doesnt like Ben. He doesnt trust him. As we saw in the flash-forwards he will soon, however, be working for Ben, knocking off Widmore's peeps....thats just what I was thinking.

shaun4411
3/21/2008, 11:47 AM
Ah, I took it to mean that he just turned him over so he couldnt destroy the boat. As of right now, Sayid doesnt like Ben. He doesnt trust him. As we saw in the flash-forwards he will soon, however, be working for Ben, knocking off Widmore's peeps....thats just what I was thinking.

that doesnt mean he's working for whitmore. he doenst like ben, and he turned over someone who was working for ben. that's all.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/21/2008, 12:14 PM
I wonder what Dez was thinking after Michael told him everything.

dw17
3/21/2008, 04:37 PM
OK, so the plane was a Whitmore plant. I was way off.

Remember back when everyone was wondering if the monster was a dinosaur? Ahh for the simpler days.

I totally expected the monster to come after French lady and the other two when they stopped. Instead of the bullet monster.

yermom
3/21/2008, 05:21 PM
i'm thinking the bullet monster is just The Others

Ben wanted those two gone

i'm still not really sure who is lying about the fake plane.

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2008, 05:26 PM

probably so.......but.....

mr 'nam' helicopter pilot was 'running an errand' about this time, so it still could be the deeds of the 'freighties'

shaun4411
3/21/2008, 05:27 PM

i'm still not really sure who is lying about the fake plane.

yea, im sure it was them too. they were under orders to kill the other two.

OUHOMER
3/21/2008, 06:04 PM
OK, why did they need Michael ? they could have planted anybody on board the ship why Michael? Who are the others that shot the old french woman and the boy friend and why didn't the break Ben away from Locke?

shaun4411
3/21/2008, 06:09 PM
OK, why did they need Michael ? they could have planted anybody on board the ship why Michael? Who are the others that shot the old french woman and the boy friend and why didn't the break Ben away from Locke?

they know that michael is pretty willling to do just about anything to gain retribution. i believe rouseau and the boyfriend were killed by ben's group. and ben is exactly where he wants to be. he always is.

PrideTrombone
3/21/2008, 11:28 PM
The biggest question in my mind now (other than 'how the hell does this all tie together') is who is BEN working for? Seeing as he killed off all the Dharma people.

Collier11
3/21/2008, 11:35 PM
they know that michael is pretty willling to do just about anything to gain retribution. i believe rouseau and the boyfriend were killed by ben's group. and ben is exactly where he wants to be. he always is.

every character in the show either needs retribution or gets it from the island...look at all the characters and think about it

Sooner98
3/22/2008, 12:20 AM
The biggest question in my mind now (other than 'how the hell does this all tie together') is who is BEN working for? Seeing as he killed off all the Dharma people.

He's working for Jacob. (Whoever/whatever he/that is.)

Blue
3/22/2008, 12:47 AM

Heh

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 01:00 AM
I really can't stand you. You state the obvious like you're cracking some code and you mis-spell words all the time. For a mensa member it's **** poor.

thanks sweetie. i think i spell quite well for someone who speaks english as a second language

yermom
3/22/2008, 01:13 AM
you are German too?

Blue
3/22/2008, 01:16 AM
thanks sweetie. i think i spell quite well for someone who speaks english as a second language

heh

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 01:37 AM
you are German too?

yes

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 01:39 AM
First language - F.A.G.

you come off like a bitter upset aggie. get over me and just block me if youre gonna have such a sissy attitude towards someone you dont know. god personal flames are so lame.

King Crimson
3/22/2008, 01:49 AM
show is kinda getting tiresome to me. the "cliffhanger" structure loses appeal or meaning after the umpteenth gazillionth time in a row.

BigRedJed
3/22/2008, 10:03 AM
show is kinda getting tiresome to me. the "cliffhanger" structure loses appeal or meaning after the umpteenth gazillionth time in a row.
You're talking about shaun, aren't you?

Collier11
3/22/2008, 10:52 AM

thats what is great about it, we dont know what the cliffhanger is yet

StoopTroup
3/22/2008, 11:21 AM
Ya know...

I've watched more than a few of these Lost shows and I found the ones where they found the underground folks who seemed to be blindly running things even after they seemed to have mysteriously spun out of control....

And the part where they get to Doctor to perform a surgery he didn't want to do...I think...

Now I'm the one who's LOST and feel that even retracing old DVD of this series past...won't bring me up to speed.

You folks seem to be passionate about this show...

If I was to go to the DVD rental place and try to get caught up...

Where should I start?

Collier11
3/22/2008, 11:30 AM
There are so many details in this show even I miss some and I watch every epi...if you dont want to watch every epi of all seasons thus far you might try watching the last 4 or 5 episodes of each season and then looking online at the Lost websites like darkufo for some theories and facts.

Collier11
3/22/2008, 11:31 AM
Here ya go, 8 minute recap. If it doesnt play right away just click on the bonus videos link and it is about 3 or 4 down

http://tv.yahoo.com/lost/show/36617/videos;_ylt=AjdFBd5Cux75vyfuUbD9P0SZo9EF#5884657

check this out, im not sure if they still have it but it covers seasons 1-3 in 8 minutes

King Crimson
3/22/2008, 11:33 AM
thats what is great about it, we dont know what the cliffhanger is yet

i think they are pushing "gratuitous" at this point. "ambiguity" is a great plot device, but i'm not as interested anymore. the character development ended a long time ago and now it's just what kind of rabbit can the writers pull out of that hat *this time*. after the last commercial break, it's about as sophisticated as the old Batman series....."here comes the "wow" moment".

i like it. it's a good TV show. JMO.

Collier11
3/22/2008, 11:36 AM
Ya I can see where it is frustrating for alot of people including myself, I think it is the best show on tv but to each their own. The reason I keep tuning in is because everytime I think there isnt much else they can show us, something new happens that blows my mind like last years season finale. Hang in there

StoopTroup
3/22/2008, 11:59 AM
Isn't this really just a updated version of Gilligan's Island?

Collier11
3/22/2008, 12:20 PM
not so much

StoopTroup
3/22/2008, 12:22 PM
I think I saw the Skipper. ;)

crawfish
3/22/2008, 12:36 PM
I think I saw the Skipper. ;)

Brings new meaning to "little buddy"...

King Crimson
3/22/2008, 12:44 PM
Ya I can see where it is frustrating for alot of people including myself, I think it is the best show on tv but to each their own. The reason I keep tuning in is because everytime I think there isnt much else they can show us, something new happens that blows my mind like last years season finale. Hang in there

i'm not frustrated, i just think they've run the course a few times too many. it's not the lack of "payoff" i'm talking about it....it's the repetition. it's played out.

like i say, it's enjoyable to watch but i'm not spending any of free time trying to "figure it out".

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 03:10 PM
you have a month to wait. i say enroll in that blockbuster program. and start watching seasons 1-3. its dangerous though. because if you start at episode one season one and go from there, youre likely to be very hooked.

Collier11
3/22/2008, 03:16 PM
you have a month to wait. i say enroll in that blockbuster program. and start watching seasons 1-3. its dangerous though. because if you start at episode one season one and go from there, youre likely to be very hooked.

and youll probably need the entire month to get caught up

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 03:27 PM
and youll probably need the entire month to get caught up

its nothing a case of beer, potato chips and a comfortable chair cant help.

OU4LIFE
3/24/2008, 10:48 AM
its nothing a case of beer, potato chips and a comfortable chair cant help.

well really, is there anything that a case of beer, potato chips and a comfortable chair can't help?

BigRedJed
3/24/2008, 10:53 AM
Diarrhea?

OU4LIFE
3/24/2008, 11:15 AM
I think Picasso has proved that the terlet is a chair.

shaun4411
3/24/2008, 12:23 PM
well really, is there anything that a case of beer, potato chips and a comfortable chair can't help?

a bad sex life?

OU4LIFE
3/24/2008, 12:28 PM
I fail to see how beer, chips and a chair can make a bad sex life worse....

King Crimson
3/24/2008, 12:54 PM
you guys clearly never took a logic or rhetoric class in college.

and i know, you don't give a whip.

OU4LIFE
3/24/2008, 01:05 PM
well I wasn't really trying to persuade anyone to take my side.....

the beer should do that.

shaun4411
3/24/2008, 06:13 PM
I fail to see how beer, chips and a chair can make a bad sex life worse....

my comment was about how they combined could make it better.

crawfish
3/27/2008, 04:03 PM
Here is probably the best theory I've ever read about what could be going on:

http://timelooptheory.com//the_timeline.htm

(mirror: http://duggmirror.com/television/An_Extremely_Compelling_LOST_Theory/)

Warning: no spoilers because this isn't official info, but does include a very plausible theory that takes into account the info we already know.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2008, 05:48 PM
That made my head hurt.

shaun4411
3/27/2008, 07:13 PM
a lot of holes in the theory, but fun to think about.

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2008, 10:56 AM
bump

Back to back great episodes.

Ben can control the smoke monster, frenchie, boyfriend and daughter are all dead, Claire is missing, Jack and Kate hooked up post island with Baby Aaron in two.

COME ON PEOPLE!

Collier11
5/2/2008, 12:04 PM
Last nights episode was nuts, I cant wait to see what happens next

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2008, 12:24 PM
can really 'control' the smoke monster, or simply summons it?

things a going nutts! and from the preview we found that the 'purge' happened '12 years ago' (not that that is really important)

claire and Jack do have the same Daddy

Bernard is a jack of all trades, and becoming a fan favorite

'time travel' .....damn star trek!!!!!

lots of sitings of dead people
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/af/Movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg

SeattleOUstudent
5/2/2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah, no shocker about Claire's dad. 'member him and dead-cop-chick were driving around Sydney lookin for his baby-momma. She was an Aussie therefore her only daughter musthave been Aussie....and who is the only Aussie on the show?? Bingo.

Kinda thought last night was a little on the weak side. It was okay, but not great.

Collier11
5/2/2008, 12:51 PM
and the dead guy in the preview for next week, Jacob?

OUDoc
5/2/2008, 12:58 PM
I didn't see it last night. Was it on? I think the storm coverage killed it.

Collier11
5/2/2008, 01:04 PM
yea it was on, you can watch the epi for free on ABC.com anytime

OUDoc
5/2/2008, 01:07 PM
yea it was on, you can watch the epi for free on ABC.com anytime

It should have DVR'd then and I just didn't notice. I'll watch it tonight.

Rhino
5/2/2008, 01:08 PM
I didn't see it last night. Was it on? I think the storm coverage killed it. It was on in OKC, yep.

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2008, 01:47 PM
and the dead guy in the preview for next week, Jacob?

that 'dead guy' was the dude that met Ben and his father the first time they took the sub to the island when Ben was a boy. (also, was the dude that drove up when Ben was being born and his mom was having complications) i think his name was Horace or something like that.

i don't think that character would be 'Jacob'

Collier11
5/2/2008, 02:03 PM
that makes sense

TexasSooner01
5/2/2008, 02:23 PM
I think that Jacob is either a collective intelligence made up of spirits or has these spirits working for him....like Charlie(in the future) Jack's dad, and Horace.

I assume that Jack seeing his dead daddy is what makes him go into his drug and drinking self in the future. Kate left him b/c of this and it got worse.

Sawyer has really stepped up these past couple of episodes. I love the "big brother sawyer".

I think that Ben can summon ol smokey but he cant control it. Simply b/c if Ben could control Smokey then he would have had it kill the freighter folk instead of severly injuring them.

Lapidus is awesome. Charlotte is a beyonce...dont like her. Daniel is funny and Miles, well he has a restraining order against him.

Bring On Next Week!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/2/2008, 02:29 PM
that 'dead guy' was the dude that met Ben and his father the first time they took the sub to the island when Ben was a boy. (also, was the dude that drove up when Ben was being born and his mom was having complications) i think his name was Horace or something like that.

i don't think that character would be 'Jacob'He was also Percy in The Green Mile.

So refresh my memory, are the flash forwards chronological or not?

TexasSooner01
5/2/2008, 02:35 PM
He was also Percy in The Green Mile.

From what i can gather...the airport scene when jack said "we have to go back" happened after the flashforwards we saw last night.

I gathered this because in Through the looking glass...future jack was dialing Kate's number over and over and she would nt answer (i figure because of their breakup).Also in last night's episode Jack began his drinking and druging...that lead to the first flash into the future we saw in Through the looking glass.

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2008, 02:36 PM
He was also Percy in The Green Mile.

within a single episode i think they are chronological. but from episode to episode, they will jump back and fourth (remember, Sayid killing that dude on the golf course and working for Ben in the S4 season premier? last week's were before that cause we found out how Sayid first agreed to 'work' for Ben

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/2/2008, 02:37 PM
That's what I thought. I just wanted to be sure.

So Sun's flash forward with the baby was before Crazy Hurley.

TexasSooner01
5/2/2008, 02:39 PM
Yeah...I think so.

This time difference stuff screws with my noggin.

Collier11
5/2/2008, 02:42 PM
I cant wait to see where the Hell this show ends up in a couple of years...you know its a good show when you dread it being over but cant wait for the finale!

Collier11
5/2/2008, 02:42 PM
Miles, well he has a restraining order against him.

Bring On Next Week!!!

I loved this part, Sawyer is showing that he can be a pretty good guy in a funny kind of way

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2008, 02:53 PM
This also makes it more likely that Kate's "He'll be wondering where I am" in the last episode last season is most likely Aaron, now that he probably lives with her and not crazy, drunk, pilled out beardy Jack.

apusooner
5/2/2008, 06:21 PM
kate is hot. that is all.

Sooner98
5/2/2008, 09:05 PM

You always have to look for certain details in the flash forwards, and compare them to the details in the other flash forwards, in order to keep them all straight. For example, in this season's premiere, Jack told Hurley that he was "thinking of growing a beard", whereas in last season's finale, Jack was already bearded. Therefore, the FF in last season's finale, occurred AFTER the FF in this season's premiere. The producers tend to try and throw you off by jumping around chronologically. Then, you also had the Sun/Jin episode earlier this season which was a part flashback/part flash-forward. They really are quite clever with all of this. Of course, the main "current" storyline is always chronological. Currently, they are somewhere near New Year's of 2005, just over 3 months after the crash of Oceanic 815.

soonerbrat
5/2/2008, 10:15 PM
kate is hot. that is all.

i'd do her.

if I was a lesbian.

Tiptonsooner
5/3/2008, 08:38 AM
i'd do her.

if I was a lesbian.

:hot:

tulsaoilerfan
5/4/2008, 06:21 PM
U can never have enough of Kate in her underwear :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Sooner98
5/4/2008, 07:51 PM
i'd do her.

if I was a lesbian.

This post is worthless without pics.

Collier11
5/9/2008, 03:12 AM
So Claire is Dead???

Jacob is a metaphor for the Island?

**** is about to get crazy?

This season has been great from day one and seems to be spiraling toward a mega season finale and beyond! This show rocks ballz

OKLA21FAN
5/9/2008, 07:13 AM
So Claire is Dead???

Jacob is a metaphor for the Island?

**** is about to get crazy?

This season has been great from day one and seems to be spiraling toward a mega season finale and beyond! This show rocks ballz

:pop:

'I think we need to watch that again"

SoonerJack
5/9/2008, 08:08 AM
I caught up on the 5/1 episode right before watching last night's installment.
<Robin>Holy Undergarments, Batman. I think Jack and Kate MIGHT be sharing intimate moments together. </Robin>

Maybe they'll make a Hotty Housewife Kate action figure. Ok, that's just wrong.

Two seasons ago one of my son's friends posited that the island can move. We all called bs on that one and poopood his theory. We may have been wrong.

OKLA21FAN
5/9/2008, 09:34 AM
Two seasons ago one of my son's friends posited that the island can move. We all called bs on that one and poopood his theory. We may have been wrong.

the island 'moving' just might be a relative term. i don't think it means physically move, but maybe moving in time. (we know there is a time discrepancy on the island already.)

Mjcpr
5/9/2008, 12:37 PM
What was it Sawyer called Miles last week.......Donger?

Bwahahahahahahah :D

SoonerJack
5/9/2008, 02:49 PM
yeah, Mjcpr. I heard that too, but it went by really quick. I thought to myself, "watch, someone on the SO is going to bring this up. Excellent reference to Sixteen Candles. "What's up hot stuff!"

okla21fan. good point. moving the island in time...

Blue
5/9/2008, 05:18 PM
Wouldn't Sayid have made it back before the dead doctors body? My head hurts.

crawfish
5/10/2008, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't Sayid have made it back before the dead doctors body? My head hurts.

If time was working normally, then the doctor would've been killed before his body washed on shore. :)

King Crimson
5/10/2008, 03:05 PM
What was it Sawyer called Miles last week.......Donger?

Bwahahahahahahah :D

that made me laugh, too.

Blue
5/10/2008, 03:46 PM
If time was working normally, then the doctor would've been killed before his body washed on shore. :)

His body showed up. The Losties told the boat. The next day Sayid left, they killed the doc, the helicopter left. Sayid would have madeit back the previous night, No?

Collier11
5/10/2008, 05:21 PM
whered the pics go, there werent any bad ones?

yermom
5/10/2008, 06:16 PM
new here, aren't you?

OUDoc
5/10/2008, 07:01 PM
whered the pics go, there werent any bad ones?

Any pics that angry-up the blood get deleted.

Collier11
5/10/2008, 07:42 PM
if those pics angried up anyones blood, they must be dead! They only raised my blood pressure in a good way ;)

tulsaoilerfan
5/10/2008, 08:41 PM
I don't even recall seeing any pics so they couldn't have been that great :)

OUDoc
5/10/2008, 09:27 PM
if those pics angried up anyones blood, they must be dead! They only raised my blood pressure in a good way ;)
That's what I mean. If they make you think impure thoughts, they get tossed. :(
Those made me think it. :D

Collier11
5/11/2008, 02:05 AM
Bastard!

colleyvillesooner
5/15/2008, 09:26 PM
Good starts so far...

SeattleOUstudent
5/16/2008, 09:12 AM
The finale in 2 weeks should be quite good.

crawfish
5/16/2008, 11:27 AM
On another board: The six weren't alone on the airplane. Look at the back, right side of the plane in this screencap, and you'll see a pair of legs:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4107/lost41204aj2.jpg

My guess is, it's whoever is in the casket from last season's finale. Micheal?

Collier11
5/16/2008, 12:39 PM
I thought they said that Christian was in the coffin last nite

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2008, 01:38 PM
I thought they said that Christian was in the coffin last nite

Nope different funeral.

Bearded jack is the one who sees the other casket by himself. The one Kate says "Why would I go"

I'm reallly thinking it's Michael.

swardboy
5/16/2008, 02:56 PM
Matthew Fox gets a lot of "weepy" scenes, but man he plays the heck out of them! Listening to Claire's mom tell him he's her brother...and he can't reveal the truth of what he knows....his reactions blew me away. And I'll never forget the scene earlier in the series when Sawyer reveals he sat by Jack's dad in a bar, and how his dad said good things about Jack....again, the reactions were emmy calibre stuff.

It's going to be a depressing moment when this show ends......

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/16/2008, 03:08 PM
Matthew Fox gets a lot of "weepy" scenes, but man he plays the heck out of them! Listening to Claire's mom tell him he's her brother...and he can't reveal the truth of what he knows....his reactions blew me away. And I'll never forget the scene earlier in the series when Sawyer reveals he sat by Jack's dad in a bar, and how his dad said good things about Jack....again, the reactions were emmy calibre stuff.

It's going to be a depressing moment when this show ends......
I wonder if Kate heard Claire's mom? She had kind of a weird look on her face when Jack turned around to her and the baby.

Pricetag
5/16/2008, 05:13 PM
I love how Jack let go for a second last night and let out a "Son of a bitch!" about the third time he came back from trying to round everyone up and found that someone else had gone off on their own.

soonerbrat
5/16/2008, 05:42 PM
Did anyone ever notice that 4+8+15+16+23+42 = 108?
and that they were on the island for 108 days?
and they pushed the button every 108 minutes?

what is the significance?

Collier11
5/16/2008, 05:54 PM
and Hurleys lotto numbers were that as well

soonerbrat
5/16/2008, 05:57 PM
yes, i know that, that's where i got those numbers

Mjcpr
5/16/2008, 07:48 PM
That was the code to punch in too.

Also, it was on Hurley's Camaro.

YWIA

tulsaoilerfan
5/16/2008, 11:53 PM
On another board: The six weren't alone on the airplane. Look at the back, right side of the plane in this screencap, and you'll see a pair of legs:

Could be Jack's dad

Pricetag
5/17/2008, 01:07 AM
The whole time Hurley was freaking out about it, I was saying, "Just reset the trip odometer!"

swardboy
5/17/2008, 06:14 AM

The Oceanic lady also acknowledged the person with a smile when she first came back to speak to the "6".

soonerbrat
5/17/2008, 10:05 AM
That was the code to punch in too.

YWIA

yes, I saw that too.
i'm just wondering the significance of the number 108

SoonerAtKU
5/18/2008, 12:45 PM
It's the sum total of the numbers.

That's it, as far as I know. Just another way to have a number of significance.

colleyvillesooner
5/18/2008, 04:08 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9997/800pxnotagainpicardgp8.jpg

soonerbrat
5/18/2008, 05:44 PM

ditto

tulsaoilerfan
5/18/2008, 06:26 PM
In case you missed it, no Lost this Thursday;2 hour season finale on May 29

sooneron
5/29/2008, 09:14 PM
Wow, Kablooey.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/29/2008, 10:31 PM
I set Good Morning America to record. Evidently there were alternate endings.

Now we know whose legs those were on the plane and Sayid killed him I guess.

Oh and "checkmate, Mr. Eko."

PrideTrombone
5/29/2008, 10:54 PM
So I guess Ben went directly from moving the island to dropping down into the desert with his parka on?

colleyvillesooner
5/30/2008, 07:24 AM

How do we know whose legs?

So I guess Ben went directly from moving the island to dropping down into the desert with his parka on?

Good catch.

swardboy
5/30/2008, 07:32 AM
Wonder what happened to the raftees when the island went bye bye?
Locke in the box!!! "We have to take him too." LOLOL.
Is Charlotte the daughter of Ben and....Annie?
Penny finds Des....aaahhhhh.
I don't quite make the connection that lying about their circumstances keeps the ones on the island safe....

soonerbrat
5/30/2008, 08:37 AM
John Locke is Jeremy whoever? WTF?

OKLA21FAN
5/30/2008, 08:38 AM
and Locke gets played once again

Ben is still driving the bus.

soonerbrat
5/30/2008, 08:48 AM
OK, I guess I'm just gonna have to get all the DVD's and watch them all in a row. Again.

OKLA21FAN
5/30/2008, 08:51 AM
John Locke is Jeremy whoever? WTF?

he would have had to change his identity in order to come back to the mainland (as all but 6 from flight 815 are 'known' to be dead)

Sooner98
5/30/2008, 12:59 PM
Okay, the current tally stands like this:

Those still on the island are: Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, and Charlotte, along with a few other extras, and Locke and the original "others". Claire may still be on the island in some form, possibly assimilated into the "Jacob Consciousness", along with Christian.

Those that were on the raft were Daniel, with four or five extras, but we're not sure what happened to them.

The Oceanic Six are on their way back to America/Korea.

Penny and Desmond are off to live happily ever after, although I'm sure we have not heard the last of them, due to Ben's threat to kill her.

It's highly probable that everyone else on the freighter is dead, although I am still not entirely convinced Jin is dead - he could have jumped off just in time, and is floating on some debris or something. We should probably just assume they are all dead.

Ben just got zapped to the Tunisian desert, where he will appear about ten months ahead of where they are now.

Widmore is sitting comfortably in London.

I'm curious to see what Sun's business with Widmore is. She told her father that he, along with one other man, was responsible for Jin's death. At first I thought she might be referring to Widmore or Keamy, but then Jack told Ben toward the end of last night's episode that she blames him (Jack). Maybe she is referring to Ben, since killing Keamy resulted in the ship's explosion.

Now we get to wait another 8 months for the story to continue. :(

Taxman71
5/30/2008, 01:08 PM
Although it appeared the boat exploded exactly when Jack's dad talked to Michael, it isn't a given that Michael and Jin didn't have time to make a swim for it.

I wonder if Penny is on the hitlist for Sayid to carry out for Ben in the future? Lots of good stuff to come.

crawfish
5/30/2008, 01:28 PM
If Jin wasn't supposed to die, then it's not a stretch to assume that he was flung alive out into the sea. Perhaps he'll wake up naked and swim to shore, ala Desmond. :)

I think Michael is definitely dead, considering that Christian told him "you can go now".

OKLA21FAN
5/30/2008, 01:31 PM
I think Michael is definitely dead
agreed

and 'island justice' has been served :pop:

Collier11
5/30/2008, 01:31 PM
We get 20 questions answered and 20 more questions to ask, thats why I love this show even though it is frustrating at times. Every finale has been great for this show thus far! Only 2 more seasons left til we find out if we find out anything ;)

soonerinabilene
5/30/2008, 01:42 PM
We get 20 questions answered and 20 more questions to ask, thats why I love this show even though it is frustrating at times. Every finale has been great for this show thus far! Only 2 more seasons left til we find out if we find out anything ;)

My guess: At the very end of the very last episode, William Shatner will wake up on a couch, look at a camera and say, "Man, that was a crazy dream. I wonder if it was Mad Cow induced. Denny Crain." and then the credits will roll.

TexasSooner01
5/30/2008, 02:11 PM
I wonder if Penny is on the hitlist for Sayid to carry out for Ben in the future? Lots of good stuff to come.

Nah...I think Ben wants to kill Penny himself...in front of Mr. Widmore. The way Alex was killed in front of him.

Collier11
5/30/2008, 03:04 PM
My guess: At the very end of the very last episode, William Shatner will wake up on a couch, look at a camera and say, "Man, that was a crazy dream. I wonder if it was Mad Cow induced. Denny Crain." and then the credits will roll.

Or Cartman will suddenly appear on screen and blankly say, "WTF!!!"

In all seriousness, I get the feeling that they have let on way too early about the time travel for it to have anything to do with the outcome. JMHO!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/30/2008, 03:36 PM
[quote=colleyvillesooner;2305530]How do we know whose legs?

Because he is Jeremy Bentham.

Jeremy Bentham is also a philosopher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bentham

yermom
5/30/2008, 03:49 PM
i'm 90% sure Locke wasn't on the plane

i think Jin is likely alive, and Michael is dead. i don't know about Claire, i mean Walt was showing up in dreams and stuff before

OKLA21FAN
5/30/2008, 03:58 PM
i'm 90% sure Locke wasn't on the plane

back in season one, there was a flashback of Locke being 'carried' on the plane

better go with your 10% mind set ;)

yermom
5/30/2008, 04:09 PM
not THAT plane

colleyvillesooner
5/30/2008, 04:35 PM

Taxman71
5/30/2008, 04:44 PM
[quote=colleyvillesooner;2305530]How do we know whose legs?

Because he is Jeremy Bentham.

Jeremy Bentham is also a philosopher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bentham

That Auto-Icon thing is creepy.....and more than a little narcissistic.

swardboy
5/30/2008, 04:50 PM
I think Michael is definitely dead, considering that Christian told him "you can go now".

Prolly playing checkers with Hurley...

swardboy
5/30/2008, 04:53 PM
When Sawyer called Frank "Kenny Rogers" I almost spewed. He only gets better with time on the nicknames....a long way from "freckles".

colleyvillesooner
5/30/2008, 05:30 PM
When Sawyer called Frank "Kenny Rogers" I almost spewed. He only gets better with time on the nicknames....a long way from "freckles".

What's the play, Sundance?

Mjcpr
5/30/2008, 07:46 PM
Best one yet is when he called Miles Donger a few weeks back. :D

tulsaoilerfan
5/30/2008, 08:05 PM

So what were the alternate endings? Anyone get to see it? I didn't know about it because i just got to watch the season finale tonight

colleyvillesooner
5/30/2008, 08:17 PM
one was Desmond in the casket and the other was Sawyer.

OKLA21FAN
5/30/2008, 08:23 PM
one was Desmond in the casket and the other was Sawyer.

i thought it was Sayid and not Desmond

but don't quote me on that

Hot Rod
5/30/2008, 08:24 PM
OK, I guess I'm just gonna have to get all the DVD's and watch them all in a row. Again.

Goto abc.com and watch every full length episode for free.

Sooner Schemer
5/30/2008, 11:00 PM
http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/e/e4/Erik_Pressman.jpg
^He's dead, Jin.

SeattleOUstudent
5/30/2008, 11:13 PM
So they must ALL go back on a plane...with a guy in a dead box....like Jack and everyone did before...with Jacks Dad? I get tiard-head from this show.

Maybe its all by design so that Locke can become the leader of this "purgatory" and take the reigns from Jacks Dad? Ugh.

SeattleOUstudent
5/30/2008, 11:26 PM
i don't buy the time travel theory. JMO.

Ill let you take this back now. :)

swardboy
5/31/2008, 11:46 AM
So they must ALL go back on a plane...with a guy in a dead box....like Jack and everyone did before...with Jacks Dad?

Wow, that's an interesting comparison I hadn't thought of. Is this just a circular history that never ends?

stoopified
5/31/2008, 05:06 PM
I don't know WHY I like this show,it makes my brain hurt.

Sooner98
5/31/2008, 05:17 PM
Alternate endings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWLwOogGOs&feature=related

What Sawyer whispered to Kate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5W2-dvSzKk&feature=related

What Kate heard on the phone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnob_Ac1d2c&feature=related