PDA

View Full Version : YES, I voted!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/28/2008, 03:32 PM
It wasn't for Hillary or McCain!(duh)

SicEmBaylor
1/28/2008, 03:38 PM
Romney?

You should have voted for the dead hamster. (I'm likely to vote Romney as well)

Whet
1/28/2008, 09:34 PM
I guess I'll go vote on Saturday. However, I am still conflicted on which candidate.............. The former governor of Teddy "let'em drown" Kennedy's MA; former governor of Bill's state (don't you think one former governor of arKansas is enough?); former mayor of NYC; or the former Republican from AZ......

SoonerGirl06
1/28/2008, 10:22 PM
Just as long as it's not the former first lady....

Whet
1/28/2008, 10:34 PM
Just as long as it's not the former first lady....

No conflict there! No HELLary for me!

SanJoaquinSooner
1/28/2008, 10:37 PM
I voted for Senator Clinton. I hope she runs against Sam Malone,,,er,,, Gov. Romney....secretary of good lookin.

StoopTroup
1/29/2008, 12:05 AM
Maybe it's just me but Mitt kinda looks like Damien all grown up to me.

http://www.horrorphile.net/userimages/user1857_1177992734a.jpghttp://thephoenix.com/OutsideTheFrame/content/binary/060425_Pol_MittRomney_ex.jpg

:pop:

Sooner_Havok
1/29/2008, 12:09 AM
Cool, you voted, wish I could...

SoonerTerry
1/29/2008, 12:11 AM
Felony.?... Damn 20's

Sooner_Havok
1/29/2008, 12:13 AM
Felony.?... Damn 20's

Nah, but that would be pretty damn cool. Oklahoma won't let us subversive independents vote in primary elections. They want everyone to pick one party or the other, in the spirit of what George Washington wanted :rolleyes:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/29/2008, 01:25 AM
...the FORMER Republican from AZ......ain't that the truth!!!

KaiserSooner
1/29/2008, 01:37 AM
Nah, but that would be pretty damn cool. Oklahoma won't let us subversive independents vote in primary elections. They want everyone to pick one party or the other, in the spirit of what George Washington wanted :rolleyes:

Two-party dictatorships are what happen when governments place the electoral process in the hands of two parties.

Frankly, whether it's a two-party dictatorship or a one-party dictatorship....it's all the same.

Sooner_Havok
1/29/2008, 02:06 AM
Two-party dictatorships are what happen when governments place the electoral process in the hands of two parties.

Frankly, whether it's a two-party dictatorship or a one-party dictatorship....it's all the same.

Funny how we are so keen on exporting democracy to the world, yet our form of it basically blows

SicEmBaylor
1/29/2008, 07:12 AM
Funny how we are so keen on exporting democracy to the world, yet our form of it basically blows

Who does it better?

OUinFLA
1/29/2008, 10:39 AM
I voted today. Since Im an registered Dem, I had to vote for a Dem.
Although in the National election, I have never voted for a Dem.

I didn't actually have to vote for a Dem, but I was there voting on a tax reform for the state and figured...... what the heck why don't I just vote against the Clintons?

So, I did.

Not that it will matter much since the Nat'l party deemed that Fla's votes wont count. Which concerns me, since Michigan's didn't count either but Mrs. Clinton now wants them to count????? I assume if she wins the Fla Non-counting vote, she will want Fla's votes to count as well, otherwise, I doubt we'll hear a word out of her. So, for that possible outcome, I voted for someone else.

soonerinabilene
1/29/2008, 10:43 AM

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a form of government.

r5TPsooner
1/29/2008, 10:56 AM
IMHO McCain is the Democrats strongest candidate.

I'm voting for the Republican with the best looking hair with regards to suit and tie combination.

jeremy885
1/29/2008, 11:01 AM
I voted today. Since Im an registered Dem, I had to vote for a Dem.
Although in the National election, I have never voted for a Dem.

I didn't actually have to vote for a Dem, but I was there voting on a tax reform for the state and figured...... what the heck why don't I just vote against the Clintons?

So, I did.

Not that it will matter much since the Nat'l party deemed that Fla's votes wont count. Which concerns me, since Michigan's didn't count either but Mrs. Clinton now wants them to count????? I assume if she wins the Fla Non-counting vote, she will want Fla's votes to count as well, otherwise, I doubt we'll hear a word out of her. So, for that possible outcome, I voted for someone else.

I heard she was flying down after the election to have a "victory" party.