PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Bball all-world HS kid from OKC or Putnam that's not considering OU?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/27/2008, 12:48 AM
Sorry, I don't buy the excuse that we shouldn't feel badly about not being considered. Phfoooey on you, HS Primadonna!

Frozen Sooner
1/27/2008, 12:52 AM
Xavier Henry.

His parents are both former KU players. I don't feel bad even slightly about him not considering us.

I'd be like a KU fan being upset that a stud football player from Kansas whose father played ball at OU wasn't looking at KU.

the_ouskull
1/27/2008, 12:56 AM
I don't think that we should feel bad if some 17-18 year old kid is too short-sighted to see how well Oklahoma treats the people who treat it well. No kids grows up liking the place where they grow up. It always sucks there and are much, much better lives to be lived elsewhere. Blah, blah, blah...

I don't give a sh*t about a kid, top-notch player or not, until they decide to don the Crimson and Cream, other than seeing them do well in school. If it's at OU, that's awesome, but if it's not, then it's whatever.

the_ouskull

1/27/2008, 01:14 AM
I don't think that we should feel bad if some 17-18 year old kid is too short-sighted to see how well Oklahoma treats the people who treat it well. No kids grows up liking the place where they grow up. It always sucks there and are much, much better lives to be lived elsewhere. Blah, blah, blah...

I don't give a sh*t about a kid, top-notch player or not, until they decide to don the Crimson and Cream, other than seeing them do well in school. If it's at OU, that's awesome, but if it's not, then it's whatever.

the_ouskullYou got it! It does sorta suck that his folks BOTH PLAYED BALL at KU, however. Keeps me from hating him too badly, I suppose.

1/27/2008, 01:17 AM
Xavier Henry.

His parents are both former KU players. I don't feel bad even slightly about him not considering us.

I'd be like a KU fan being upset that a stud football player from Kansas whose father played ball at OU wasn't looking at KU. We Sooner fans are like the bird family that finds it's raising the chick of another species.

sooner2b09
1/27/2008, 01:29 AM
I am putting my money on Kansas, got some inside sources.