PDA

View Full Version : Big Monday

SleestakSooner
1/26/2008, 10:26 PM
Just got my tickets at www.frontrowfans.com (http://www.frontrowfans.com)

Who else is going to the game?

If you do make some noise! I know I will be :D

tommieharris91
1/26/2008, 10:42 PM
In the oversold student section.

SoonerSinger3
1/27/2008, 08:49 PM
I'm not going, have to work :mad:, but my buddies are going! hope we make sean sutton hit the floor again like that one time. i will never forget that. perhaps one of the funniest moments i've seen in sports in awhile

SpiderInMyPeanuts
1/27/2008, 10:00 PM
It wasnt as funny as the sign from the student section the year before Eddie's troubles----(E)ddie (S)utton (P)ounding (N)atties--those crazy kids.

OUstud
1/27/2008, 11:41 PM
In. Let's blow the damn roof off of the LNC.

OUSKINS
1/28/2008, 08:08 AM
I'll be there in N5 as always. This one makes me nervous. We're riding high, the Cowboys are sinking. That road losing streak they've got going is downright weird, and I certainly don't want OU to be the team that snaps it. Little afraid that our players may be looking ahead and bit and possibly reading some press clippings, looking past our rivals. OSU isn't very good, but they aren't awful, and they will come to play tonight.

cheezyq
1/28/2008, 08:56 AM
I'll be there in N5 as always. This one makes me nervous. We're riding high, the Cowboys are sinking. That road losing streak they've got going is downright weird, and I certainly don't want OU to be the team that snaps it. Little afraid that our players may be looking ahead and bit and possibly reading some press clippings, looking past our rivals. OSU isn't very good, but they aren't awful, and they will come to play tonight.

Earlier in the season, against another opponent, I would agree with you. But we have a tough schedule coming up, and we need to get the wins while we can. And this is at home v. oSu, on Big Monday, so the stadium should be fairly fired up for this one. We've done pretty well on a national stage this year (aside from the debacle at KU), so I don't see us looking on to our next few games.

I was impressed with the supporting cast on Saturday at Baylor. We had them on the run before Blake even entered the game. If they can keep that up, I think we have a couple of double-digit leads during tonight's game. The part that worries me is that we keep allowing teams to put together late runs on us and end up holding on at the last minute, like the old Calvin squads. I like that we can step up at the end and take the close wins, but I'd also enjoy watching us stomp on a team's throat and put the game away midway through the 2nd half.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/28/2008, 09:09 AM
I'll be there in N6!

tdsooner1321
1/28/2008, 09:13 AM
I'll be there in N6!

Same here.