PDA

View Full Version : I'll say it. I enjoyed Rambo.

Boarder
1/26/2008, 02:27 PM
It has been forever since I went to a movie on Friday night. I remember why now, WOW! Tons of little punks (I'm officially old).

Rambo was fun. The violence is extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at times. I wasn't expecting an Oscar winner and wasn't disappointed. It was a fun action movie. Not earth shattering by any stretch but did have a ton of "Duuuddeee!" moments where you were like, "did that just happen?!"

If you have expectations of seeing a fun, disturbing movie, you'll like it. If you're looking for groundbreaking cinema, stay away.

Stallone's still in good shape for an old guy. He never did take his shirt off, sorry gals.

yermom
1/26/2008, 02:31 PM
the punks are certainly bad in Norman these days

BigRedJed
1/26/2008, 03:28 PM
Creaker.

OU Adonis
2/2/2008, 04:08 PM
Its no date movie, but a good flick.

soonerinabilene
2/2/2008, 04:10 PM
sounds like Live Free or Die Hard. Dont go in expecting a great movie and you come out pleasantly surprised.

Cam
2/2/2008, 08:31 PM
Rambo was fun. The violence is extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at times. I wasn't expecting an Oscar winner and wasn't disappointed. It was a fun action movie. Not earth shattering by any stretch but did have a ton of "Duuuddeee!" moments where you were like, "did that just happen?!"
That just happened.