PDA

View Full Version : Too Hard or something?

Sooner_Havok
1/24/2008, 12:18 AM
Allright, I know some of you cats have wandered the halls of Bizzell late at night. Do you ever see the student employees doing anything? really, anything at all? No, because the only thing you have to do to keep your job at the library is show up half-way sober. So Why is it that I get a freaking no call/no show? Does this guy find the work to draining?

Just one more reason I got to get out of Bizzell, unreliable student employees who can't even show up for a shift where they wouldn't have had do do anything anyways!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SoonerTerry
1/24/2008, 11:07 AM
goooooz frahbah..

let the anger go..

Oh and if they don't have to do anything, whats the difference if they don't show up?

SoonerTerry
1/24/2008, 02:27 PM
BTW whats it pay?

Sounds like a good part time gig to me

Pricetag
1/24/2008, 05:20 PM
That's what she said.

Soonersince57
1/24/2008, 05:48 PM
They are there to talk loudly and bang books around on the shelves. I think once you are an employee there you're in some kind of time warp. All the employees look just like they did 30 years ago.

Sooner_Havok
1/24/2008, 07:54 PM
goooooz frahbah..

let the anger go..

Oh and if they don't have to do anything, whats the difference if they don't show up?

Just to have a warm body that has an IQ on par with the rest of the dolts that come in asking stupid questions that I don't want to deal with.

Sooner_Havok
1/24/2008, 07:55 PM
But I guess he had a good excuse, would have been nice to know that last night instead this afternoon.

1stTimeCaller
1/24/2008, 08:01 PM
sometimes it takes a while to come up with a good one.