PDA

View Full Version : More Bad Schtick From Those That Don't Know

PLaw
1/23/2008, 11:11 PM
From FoxSports and a LisaH blog:

Jan 02, 2008 | 9:50PM | report this Congratulations Bob Stoops...you have won the Ex-lax coach of the year award.

Boom, Doom, Sooners.

After watching your constipated, pained and utterly befuddled look throughout the Fiesta Bowl, and watching the interim coach of the Mountaineers being carried off the field, one can only surmise one thing; the Sooners are being coached by an overrated and overpaid coach.

Let's take a look at your most recent bowl debacle, against a huge underdog, the Mountaineers.

-You consistently ran the ball in the 4th quarter when you were down by 3 touches. Do the math, Bob. You can't win in seven minutes when you need to score three TDs. Time becomes an issue, does it not? But apparently your ego got the best of you and you figured you could pull a couple of Boise State plays to make up for the lost time. Except you never executed anything of the sorts. Nice, real nice.

-You went for a two point conversion midway through the third quarter, and failed miserably.

-You then went for an on-sides kick, and gave the Mountaineers primo field position when you failed to even kick the darn ball ten yards.

- It's not like you weren't helped by the refs, by the way. Your O-linemen couldn't contain a pass rush from players who weighed thirty pounds less than your corn-fed boys, and blatantly held while the refs looked away. On almost every play.

-The personal fouls were out of control, and let's face it, you got out-coached by a guy who could be a stand-in for Tom Poston of Newhart fame. Who is that guy? Hire him!

What about the warmth of West Virginia's team, fans and state? They get it...it's not about the best recruiting class, or highest paid head coach, it's about heart. Bill Stewart is probably the most loved coach in the nation right now, and with good reason.

Stoops has now lost an astounding 4 STRAIGHT BCS bowl games. WTF? Didn't Lloyd Carr resign with a better record this decade? It seems like it.

Didn't the picture of the sad little Sooner fan crying at the end of the Fiesta Bowl last year tug at your heart strings? At least you hung with Boise State and made it a close game...but what about USC and West Virginia? A telling sign of a program that is not prepared for BCS action.

We know you are an outstanding citizen of Oklahoma, but how are you towards your players? Screaming at a player is so typical....didn't you just get a raise? For what? Losing to Colorado and Texas Tech?

Am I mad? You bet I am. I am tired of coming to your defense (and losing football pools) and giving you praise when you just plain stink up the BCS. I feel sorry for your fans and players. They deserve better than this. The BCS deserves better than this.

No more whining from you Bob...you have been exposed. You just screwed up the program for the next three years. When you throw out another winning season do you think the pollsters are going to give you the benefit of the doubt? Hardly.

Finally, congratulations to the West Virginia Mountaineers. You clearly were the better team, clearly had the better coach, and clearly are the pride and joy of the entire college football nation right now. You showed guts and heart and believed.

I hate this schtick

BOOMER

55-44-43-48 NEVER AGAIN

Soonersince57
1/23/2008, 11:16 PM
Ouch

Ground_Attack
1/23/2008, 11:39 PM
I love how the focus is on the game of the year that really doesn't matter. Sure, I'd LOVE for my Sooners to win every bowl game ever played, but name me any program that has. Fact is, he is 5 Big XII titles in 8 years, a national title, and 6 BCS appearances. I don't dispute the fact that he was schooled against USC and WVU (for whatever reasons), but they lost the title game by 1 TD to a hometown favorite, lost in OT to an undefeated team (ranked #5 and #6 in the final polls). Not only that, he had a Frosh QB lead his team all season, only to lose in the final game against a team that had TWO preseason heisman hopefuls.

Hardly a reputable opinion. I noticed a "WTF?" in the article. And I also love how OU blatantly held every play while the refs looked away. What a hack job.

Curly Bill
1/23/2008, 11:43 PM
I love how the focus is on the game of the year that really doesn't matter.

No, I remember that they did keep score in the game. That means that the game did matter.

Statalyzer
1/24/2008, 12:13 AM
Well, OU was holding a ridiculous amount, but the refs weren't exactly looking away, since they threw a flag for it multiple times.

I and most of the other fans of any of the 11 other Big XII schools who have to play against him on a regularly basis would love for the OU athletic department to have the mindset of LisaH. Unfortunately for all of us, I'm sure they are far too smart for that.

Ash
1/24/2008, 12:16 AM
No surprise, that ho rags on OU in all of her blogs. I stopped paying attention.

goingoneight
1/24/2008, 12:45 AM
Dear LisaH,

And at the end of the day, Stoops has six championship trophies and the EXACT same amount of BCS Championships as Tressell, Carroll, Brown, Miles and Meyer.

Tell me LisaH... if you take away USC's best players for a game... what happens? Oh, yeah... that's right... they lost... to Stanford and Oregon. Teams whose starters supposedly were no better than their own backups in LA.

When the day comes that someone wins every game they play, you have a point. Until then, you're just a stupid bitch with a keyboard.

Yours truly,
Anyone with common sense.

yermom
1/24/2008, 02:12 AM
-You consistently ran the ball in the 4th quarter when you were down by 3 touches. Do the math, Bob. You can't win in seven minutes when you need to score three TDs. Time becomes an issue, does it not? But apparently your ego got the best of you and you figured you could pull a couple of Boise State plays to make up for the lost time. Except you never executed anything of the sorts. Nice, real nice.

so true :(

DangTire
1/24/2008, 02:44 AM
No, I remember that they did keep score in the game. That means that the game did matter.

The homers are already enraged and making excuses and you go and say something like that.

Sco
1/24/2008, 03:24 AM
As much as some losses hurt, you can't win them all. Weren't we supposed to be bad this year, considering the QB question mark pre-season? I'd say that the Sooners did a hell of a job this season.

On the other hand, it would be nice to finish a season like we start it.

XingTheRubicon
1/24/2008, 09:53 AM
Only College Football's royalty gets articles like this written about them.

In the history of Conference Championship Games, no program has ever won 5 in a span of 8 years (IN ANY CONFERENCE)

Stoops has had 2 bad years in a row in the finale. Maybe he was tired from painting "2007" right below "2006" on the pressbox.

MamaMia
1/24/2008, 11:43 AM
We need to put this Bowl loss, however embarrassing, behind us and move on. Its not like we don't know how to do that.

XFollower
1/24/2008, 11:58 AM
Dang it, wish that site had a NEGSPEK button!

cvsooner
1/24/2008, 12:11 PM
From FoxSports and a LisaH blog:

From where I was sitting, it was pretty clear the Sooner staff and team had thrown in the towel. We weren't playing well and it seemed to me the mindset was, "Let's just get this over with and go home."

- It's not like you weren't helped by the refs, by the way. Your O-linemen couldn't contain a pass rush from players who weighed thirty pounds less than your corn-fed boys, and blatantly held while the refs looked away. On almost every play.

-The personal fouls were out of control...

Wait a minute...first the refs are helping us and then they're not? That was the most penalized Sooner team I've ever seen on the field, and I've been watching Sooner games since the 1960s.

Stoops has now lost an astounding 4 STRAIGHT BCS bowl games. WTF? Didn't Lloyd Carr resign with a better record this decade? It seems like it.

Frank Beamer is also 0-4 in his last four BCS games. Why aren't you bagging on him, too?

Didn't the picture of the sad little Sooner fan crying at the end of the Fiesta Bowl last year tug at your heart strings?

That clip is from the Colorado game, doofus.

Am I mad? You bet I am. I am tired of coming to your defense (and losing football pools) ...

Ah...the crux of the matter. Stop betting on the games, if it's that big a deal to you.

No more whining from you Bob...you have been exposed. You just screwed up the program for the next three years.

Yeah, let's revisit this comment three years from now and see how we've done, shall we?

Finally, congratulations to the West Virginia Mountaineers. You clearly were the better team, clearly had the better coach, and clearly are the pride and joy of the entire college football nation right now.

Pride and joy? Oh, yeah, like everybody's suddenly wearing WVU stuff?:rolleyes:

I was in the Phoenix airport last week, which has all the banners and such up for Super Bowl 42. In one of the shops, they were selling Fiesta Bowl shirts...with the score...marked down 70 percent. Oh, yeah, pride and joy.:rolleyes:

DangTire
1/24/2008, 05:36 PM
We need to put this Bowl loss, however embarrassing, behind us and move on. Its not like we don't know how to do that.

I would agree with this, but for one thing. Sometimes in order to move forward one needs to look back and see why this has become a habit. Flushing it and forgetting about it is only going to lead to this happening again. Some pressure needs to be brought to bear on these guys to make some kind of change. It's long passed due...

Desert Sapper
1/24/2008, 05:51 PM
LisaH is a suc Homer. That is all you really need to know about her.

KingDavid
1/24/2008, 06:16 PM
Two things: first, I hope that made it up onto the bulletin board in Stoops' office. Second, this girl is just a stupid bitch with a keyboard.

sooner94
1/24/2008, 06:58 PM
I love how she through in a "WTF." Now THAT is professional journalism. I know its just a blog, but come on.

Dano7198
1/24/2008, 07:05 PM
I would agree with this, but for one thing. Sometimes in order to move forward one needs to look back and see why this has become a habit. Flushing it and forgetting about it is only going to lead to this happening again. Some pressure needs to be brought to bear on these guys to make some kind of change. It's long passed due...
Absolute truth DangTire, absolute truth !

crimson&cream
1/24/2008, 07:27 PM
I love how she through in a "WTF." Now THAT is professional journalism. I know its just a blog, but come on.
Wish I could Fax her Barry Tramel article in this past Monday's DO sports section."Bowl Game Quandry": Stoops latest in long line of coaches to endure slump. for intance Bear Bryant went 0-7-1 in one eight yr stretch, including 0-5 in major bowls.Vince Dooley Georgia HC when they won their only NC lost 4 straight bowls also Jackie Sherrill at Miss St , Doug Dickey at Florida, and Charlie McClendon at LSU also lost 4 straight Bowl games, John Cooper lost 4 straight at Ohio St,Mike Bellotti at Oregon lost 4 straight and LLoyd Carr at Mish lost 4 straight. Fred Ackers at Texass lost 4 straight as well as Bill McCartney lost 4 straight at Colo & at Texass A&M R C Slocum went 1-7 in bowls from 1991-2000. George Welsh Navy & Virginia had 2- four bowl game losing streaks, and West Virginia 's Don Nehlen had a 8 bowl game losing streak. Remember Bo Schembechler at Michigan from, 1969-1978 was 0-7 in Bowl games, but here's the killer as Tramel puts it none were blowout loses ave loss was by 4.7 points except to OU in the Orange 14-7 and USC in the Rose. Then there's Nebr which lost 7 straight 1987-1993 loses by 20, 24,24, 22 & 12 points in fact Osborne's bowl rec is 8-13- dont see her bagging on any of these coaches.
Maybe she ought to do some reseach before she writes an article -guess she could call Barry Tramel and learn how to research ,and isn't the Holy ND on a 9 Bowl game losing streak ....Oh that couldn't be not the great ND-No!.
PLaw why don't you forward this post to her.

DangTire
1/24/2008, 08:39 PM
I really don't see how bringing someone else's failures into the argument in anyway makes Bob's less than what it is??? It's an excuse your using. PERIOD. I don't care what someone else did. I don't care what anyone else lost or won by. It has no place here other than one more excuse being thrown out by homers. Is this the "everyone else is doing it so why can't I" argument?

BoomerSooner07
1/24/2008, 08:42 PM
Dear LisaH,
**** off, dip ****.
That is all.

Curly Bill
1/24/2008, 08:56 PM

Sounds about right to me.

Desert Sapper
1/24/2008, 10:32 PM
I really don't see how bringing someone else's failures into the argument in anyway makes Bob's less than what it is??? It's an excuse your using. PERIOD. I don't care what someone else did. I don't care what anyone else lost or won by. It has no place here other than one more excuse being thrown out by homers. Is this the "everyone else is doing it so why can't I" argument?

It may just be that he's arguing that the sky isn't exactly falling.

It's happened to other teams, they did okay, so will we.

LisaH is calling out Stoops as an 'exposed' coach (which I guess means that he is exposed as the ****bag he 'really' is). It doesn't take a homer to see that she's a jackass.

Running around in circles flailing our arms like all the 'Fire XX Coach' and 'oh no we suck again!' types makes us all seem like much less than the Sooner fans we are. The sky ain't falling, and we sure as hell ain't texas. So get a grip.

KantoSooner
1/24/2008, 10:47 PM
I have tried to understand those who hate OU. I have tried to look at the world through their eyes. To understand what it must feel like to be a fan of teams that are either OUr doormats or who only momentarily achieve near parity with us, knowing all the while that their joy is fleeting and will, as mist in the morning sun, dissipate, almost imperceptibly, into nothingness. I have spoken kindly, gently, to the Lisa H's of the world in a sincere attempt to empathize with them and help them deal with their rage, their denial, their humiliation and pain in ways that are more productive.

But finally, sadly, I have to admit that I have failed. I can not grasp the depth of their sorrow at not being born Sooners; or at least having the common sense to become Sooners as quickly as they could.

I am left with the unsatisfying conclusion that they are simply *********s. And listening to them is much like listening to a dog discuss philosophy: something that is pointless unless extremely drunk.

KantoSooner
1/24/2008, 10:49 PM
Oh, cool! the little astericks are automatic! I never knew that. TECHNOLOGY!

crimson&cream
1/24/2008, 10:50 PM
Hey dingbat I didn't write the content of that post it came from Barry Tramel's article he did in the Mon. Daily Oklahoman and it does have merit if your boss , the merdia or whomever treats you by a differtent standard than others' in the same boat if you can follow that.
Say at work you get reamed even fired for something your closest peer doing the same job gets away with and you wouldn't be pi$$ed, in fact you'd have a legit court case for wrongful termination. So when a person is held up for scrutiny of their preformance when other's/peers preformance is as bad or worst makes those other's preformance fair game for comparison, especially when it's a opinion by a sports media reporter therfore you do understand what double standards are don't you-well apparently not.
Get a copy of the article it has Barry's contact info and you tell him he's full of baloney bringing up what other's have done in the coaching of bowl games. Let me know his response.
Furthermore , it has nothing to do with letting Stoops off the hook it just goes to show that other's have had their problems in bowl games to, and who's bagging on them, or is it just more fun to bag on OU & Coach Stoops.
Otherwise I'd agree with you then but then we'd both be wrong.

Sooner98
1/25/2008, 12:42 AM

-You went for a two point conversion midway through the third quarter, and failed miserably.

-You then went for an on-sides kick, and gave the Mountaineers primo field position when you failed to even kick the darn ball ten yards.

-The personal fouls were out of control, and let's face it, you got out-coached by a guy who could be a stand-in for Tom Poston of Newhart fame. Who is that guy? Hire him!

Kind of hard to argue with any of these. Has anyone figured out yet why the hell we were still trying to establish the running game in the fourth quarter? :confused:

insuranceman_22
1/25/2008, 12:59 AM
I have tried to understand those who hate OU. I have tried to look at the world through their eyes. To understand what it must feel like to be a fan of teams that are either OUr doormats or who only momentarily achieve near parity with us, knowing all the while that their joy is fleeting and will, as mist in the morning sun, dissipate, almost imperceptibly, into nothingness. I have spoken kindly, gently, to the Lisa H's of the world in a sincere attempt to empathize with them and help them deal with their rage, their denial, their humiliation and pain in ways that are more productive.

But finally, sadly, I have to admit that I have failed. I can not grasp the depth of their sorrow at not being born Sooners; or at least having the common sense to become Sooners as quickly as they could.

I am left with the unsatisfying conclusion that they are simply *********s. And listening to them is much like listening to a dog discuss philosophy: something that is pointless unless extremely drunk.

That was so nice.....it brought a tear to my eys

47straight
1/25/2008, 01:07 AM
Kind of hard to argue with any of these. Has anyone figured out yet why the hell we were still trying to establish the running game in the fourth quarter? :confused:

Wow, repeating talking points of a clear failure. Brilliant insight she has. :rolleyes:

Not trying to pick on you - but you take her seriously even after she claims this loss screwed us up for the next three years?

goingoneight
1/25/2008, 01:12 AM

The on-sides kick killed us. If it had been recovered, who knows, right? But it was similar to Mark Bradley's muffed punt against SUC. In the 4th quarter, I was also screaming WTF at the TV for all the delayed draws and up the gut runs when we needed only three scores to win it. Hell, if you pull it within 14 and get your defense to freaking wake up, you never know when someone might fumble or throw a pick, etc. Look at how quickly we got back in it against Boise State. One little break went OUr way after boise had been catching all the lucky breaks all night long and all of a sudden it was a game again.

But as stated above, the defense just quit after the onsides kick. The offense was doing it's job, but there's some major egg on the defense for laying down. Some guys don't understand that an ugly win or a tight loss is better than calling it a night and letting the media fry you the rest of your career.

DangTire
1/25/2008, 06:44 AM
Hey dingbat I didn't write the content of that post it came from Barry Tramel's article he did in the Mon. Daily Oklahoman and it does have merit if your boss , the merdia or whomever treats you by a differtent standard than others' in the same boat if you can follow that.
Say at work you get reamed even fired for something your closest peer doing the same job gets away with and you wouldn't be pi$$ed, in fact you'd have a legit court case for wrongful termination. So when a person is held up for scrutiny of their preformance when other's/peers preformance is as bad or worst makes those other's preformance fair game for comparison, especially when it's a opinion by a sports media reporter therfore you do understand what double standards are don't you-well apparently not.
Get a copy of the article it has Barry's contact info and you tell him he's full of baloney bringing up what other's have done in the coaching of bowl games. Let me know his response.
Furthermore , it has nothing to do with letting Stoops off the hook it just goes to show that other's have had their problems in bowl games to, and who's bagging on them, or is it just more fun to bag on OU & Coach Stoops.
Otherwise I'd agree with you then but then we'd both be wrong.

Spell check is your friend! And this article has merit if you're looking for excuses to post. Otherwise, it's crap.

SteelClip49
1/25/2008, 08:44 AM
I bet she was praising us during the Blake era because clearly we were better than we are now since Stoops has been here...sigh.

Desert Sapper
1/25/2008, 09:03 AM
I bet she was praising us during the Blake era because clearly we were better than we are now since Stoops has been here...sigh.

Yeah, remember winning 11 games and a conference championship and beating saxet regularly back in the '90s? Them wuz the days. Stoops is a ******-rocket.

crimson&cream
1/25/2008, 08:15 PM
Spell check is your friend! And this article has merit if you're looking for excuses to post. Otherwise, it's crap.
You know what Rookie w/10 posts you must have a brain thats about like a BB in a boxcar , and must be a sexual intelectual(figure that out).
Therfore if I wanted any lip off you I'd peel it off my zipper.
I do think tho you need some systematic desensitization for your reciprocal inhibitions.

Dano7198
1/25/2008, 08:57 PM
You know what Rookie w/10 posts you must have a brain thats about like a BB in a boxcar , and must be a sexual intelectual(figure that out).
I do think tho you need some systematic desensitization for your reciprocal inhibitions.
Gonna hold up for DangTire here and point out that ones tenure on this board doesnt make their posting a supreme decree. We are all fans here and I know I have paid my dues and have earned the right to have, form and otherwise state my opinions in just such a forum as this.
I know I drove an hour to Mt. Vernon , MO every Saturday ( back in the latest no TV for OU days ) just so I could hear the game out of Miami, OK on the ONN sooner football network. Sooner football isnt a hobby.... its a way of life.
Maybe a lil slack on us " rookies " here and there when we might have a different take than the norm. If it werent for independent thinking... we'd all be Brits and this would be a ( gasp ) soccer forum.

KingDavid
1/25/2008, 09:15 PM
I know I drove an hour to Mt. Vernon , MO every Saturday ( back in the latest no TV for OU days ) just so I could hear the game out of Miami, OK on the ONN sooner football network. Sooner football isnt a hobby.... its a way of life.

Spek fer dat.

Maybe a lil slack on us " rookies " here and there when we might have a different take than the norm. If it werent for independent thinking... we'd all be Brits and this would be a ( gasp ) soccer forum.

n dat.

KingDavid
1/25/2008, 09:17 PM

If you weren't so close to 500 posts, I'd have to nominate this for a NOOBel Prize.

KantoSooner
1/25/2008, 11:27 PM
Thank you, kind sir.
My irish setter (red and white dog, damnit!) opines that Kant and Spinoza would still classify me as a noob on the grounds that an individual is as young as they feel. or act.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/25/2008, 11:41 PM
What a stupid bitch with a keyboard!!!

OU_Sooners75
1/26/2008, 07:10 AM

People bring in other coaches records in bowls, in recent memory, because those are considered the best coaches of our era (I am 32). It goes to show, even the best coaches in the history of CFB have bad losing streaks in bowl games.

BUt guess what they all have in common, moron....They all are some of the best coaches to ever pace the sidelines.

Is Stoops top 5 in all time? No, right now he is #3 when it comes to OU coaches. Will he be one of the best? Only time will tell, but it is a pretty good future for him.

OU_Sooners75
1/26/2008, 07:12 AM
DangTire

Be glad I gave you the green spek.

crimson&cream
1/26/2008, 07:43 PM
Gonna hold up for DangTire here and point out that ones tenure on this board doesnt make their posting a supreme decree. We are all fans here and I know I have paid my dues and have earned the right to have, form and otherwise state my opinions in just such a forum as this.
You've paid what dues it's a free board:confused: -Tire got all pi$$y because I related a Barry Tramel article in my post thats not my opinion ,but thought it was thought provoking. Tire had to get bent all out of shape and get personal :hot: therefore are you saying you and him are entitled to "Inedpendent Thinking", but "I'm not entitled to my INDEPENDENT THINKING":confused: Hell I don't have that many post myself compared to other's on here as I'm usually on a board that cost about $90.00 a yr with moderators that have personal contact with coaches and staff at OU:D .The title of the thread motivated me to share Barry Tramel's article as it gave food for thought about Stoops and OU's recent bowl loses as he's not the only famous coach who's had problems with bowl loses and some of those coaches are quite revered, but Tire thought it was excuse making and crap etc etc:mad: .So I responded back to his personal attacks-so be it.:pop:

Dano7198
1/26/2008, 07:53 PM
You've paid what dues it's a free board:confused: -Tire got all pi$$y because I related a Barry Tramel article in my post thats not my opinion ,but thought it was thought provoking. Tire had to get bent all out of shape and get personal :hot: therefore are you saying you and him are entitled to "Inedpendent Thinking", but "I'm not entitled to my INDEPENDENT THINKING":confused: Hell I don't have that many post myself compared to other's on here as I'm usually on a board that cost about $90.00 a yr with moderators that have personal contact with coaches and staff at OU:D .The title of the thread motivated me to share Barry Tramel's article as it gave food for thought about Stoops and OU's recent bowl loses as he's not the only famous coach who's had problems with bowl loses and some of those coaches are quite revered, but Tire thought it was excuse making and crap etc etc:mad: .So I responded back to his personal attacks-so be it.:pop:
so then... if I have this right... you PAY for whats forms your opinion and then post it on what, as you say is" a free board " ? Now I FULL well understand what my father meant when he said " some people have more dollars than sense " Your an idiot !!!! All your 90 bucks has bought you is explaining yourself to what you ridiculed in the first place... a "rookie"....shut two things here... your wallet and your trap. Barred from here or not... I'll NEVER be judged by the likes of you...frickin wannabe.

crimson&cream
1/26/2008, 11:20 PM
so then... if I have this right... you PAY for whats forms your opinion and then post it on what, as you say is" a free board " ? Now I FULL well understand what my father meant when he said " some people have more dollars than sense " Your an idiot !!!! All your 90 bucks has bought you is explaining yourself to what you ridiculed in the first place... a "rookie"....shut two things here... your wallet and your trap. Barred from here or not... I'll NEVER be judged by the likes of you...frickin wannabe.
LOL,LOL,LOL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats the sound of nobody caring about what you think., as I wasn't judging you as there was nothing there to judge.
Your pretty damn brave being anonymous on a web site telling me to shut my trap ,but I'll tell you where we can meet as I live at- Kiss my a$$ Ave and Go to hell Blvd.
You are proof that God has a sense of humor, and I'll bet your parents told you could be anything so you become an a$$hole, and overdosed on your idiot pills today.
However, I tried to see things from your point of view,
but I can't stick my head that far up my a$$.
SO Bug Off.

DangTire
2/2/2008, 02:18 AM

Coming from a moron that enjoys excuses for mediocrity, any insult you use to distance yourself from my opinion I must thank you for. Anyone that can sit around with their thumb up their *** and post inane babble like this and then talk about how the failures of others somehow excuses Bob's ineptitude, I have to tell you, your opinion means about as much as the sweat that drips from my taint dip****. You're a loser with a loser's mentality. Thanks for playing anyway.

CrimsonandCreamForever
2/2/2008, 02:46 AM
LOL @ noobs arguing with drunkytown residents