PDA

View Full Version : 4000 posts and almost all of them football related!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2008, 03:52 PM
...except for this one.

Let's see here... What is the QB depth look like now?

There. That's more like it!

OklahomaRed
1/23/2008, 03:54 PM
Hey, I'm glad I finally hit 750. I've been on this board for the last 4 years, but I don't seem to have the flair for getting my post counts up very fast. :D

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2008, 04:00 PM
Hey, I'm glad I finally hit 750. I've been on this board for the last 4 years, but I don't seem to have the flair for getting my post counts up very fast. :D

Work on being more inane. That'll help with the post count. You can just post on everything then.

Sco
1/23/2008, 04:02 PM
^True that. Not that I do, but I can see how it would work.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2008, 04:05 PM
^True that. Not that I do, but I can see how it would work.

And take a look at your post count. See?

Glad I could help.

Collier11
1/23/2008, 04:08 PM

they have pills for that you know!! :D

frankensooner
1/23/2008, 04:53 PM
Take it to the post count board willya. ;)

IronSooner
1/23/2008, 07:32 PM
Do game threads count as football-related? Half my comments there aren't entirely related, but it's at least in the thread.

What's up JW3K? How's CU?

OUinFLA
1/23/2008, 08:04 PM
4000 posts and almost all of them football related!...except for this one.

and the 850 posts you have in this thread:

disproving the thread title (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9671)

XingTheRubicon
1/23/2008, 10:03 PM
....sure, Dokken is good for a neophyte...

it just went test board levels of downhill after that;)

OU-HSV
1/23/2008, 10:17 PM
Nice. And I'm pushing 5,000. Most of those are football related as well. Congrats on the 4K

yermom
1/23/2008, 10:37 PM

disproving the thread title (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9671)

those don't count in the 4k though :D

i'm sure less than 10% of mine are football related...

well, maybe not

SoonerStormchaser
1/24/2008, 04:18 PM
I'm creeping up behind you...

...BOO!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/29/2008, 01:31 PM
Do game threads count as football-related? Half my comments there aren't entirely related, but it's at least in the thread.

What's up JW3K? How's CU?

Sucks. Where are you now?

Jason White's Third Knee
1/29/2008, 01:36 PM

This might have been one of my greatest posts ever:

Let's be real. My spelling is mediocre at best. When I do know how to spell a word my giant sausage fingers hit 2-5 keys at once. I have written posts that I have found interesting that have been clinically proven to drain the life force out of the most bubbly "up with people" type.

I sit at my computer for hours smoking my brain to come up with things that I think are witty just so I can get my 3.46 posts in every day. I don't know much but I know this, my posts suck and you all know it. You all read my posts just so you can say "goddamn that was stupid. I am not going to post a reply to that." And the thread dies.

How awesome is that? I rule.

OUinFLA
1/29/2008, 07:10 PM

Let's be real. My spelling is mediocre at best. When I do know how to spell a word my giant sausage fingers hit 2-5 keys at once. I have written posts that I have found interesting that have been clinically proven to drain the life force out of the most bubbly "up with people" type.

I sit at my computer for hours smoking my brain to come up with things that I think are witty just so I can get my 3.46 posts in every day. I don't know much but I know this, my posts suck and you all know it. You all read my posts just so you can say "goddamn that was stupid. I am not going to post a reply to that." And the thread dies.

most of that was stupid, and I felt compelled to point that out.
do not consider this a "reply"

You're awesome.

IronSooner
1/29/2008, 07:22 PM
Sucks. Where are you now?

Finally got a job down in Memphis. Prolly head back up there for a weekend in March. And to the Spring Game in April...we need to meet up at least one of those times.

TopDawg
1/29/2008, 07:25 PM
I forget...does "almost" count in post-counting?

;)

Funky G
1/29/2008, 08:03 PM
nice post (counting)

Skysooner
1/29/2008, 11:02 PM
I'm Drunky Town tonight, and I have no idea what my post count is. See how easy it is?

NS5
1/30/2008, 09:24 AM
Yikes, get a life.......just kidding, wish I had that much to say! I mean factual
stuff?

OklahomaRed
1/30/2008, 04:27 PM
they have pills for that you know!! :D

meh! :eek:

sooneron
1/30/2008, 04:50 PM

Yes, I remember when that was posted, greatness!:texan:

Jason White's Third Knee
1/31/2008, 11:58 AM
Finally got a job down in Memphis. Prolly head back up there for a weekend in March. And to the Spring Game in April...we need to meet up at least one of those times.

I've been running back and forth to Nashville too, so maybe I'll swing by. Gimme a shout.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/31/2008, 11:59 AM
Yes, I remember when that was posted, greatness!:texan:

Like reverse greatness. Bizarro world greatness.