PDA

View Full Version : Video: LSU Fans at BCS Championship

SoCal
1/22/2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVvMfgvocE

jccouger
1/22/2008, 08:41 PM
Every fan base has jack asses like that.

Sooner_Havok
1/22/2008, 09:22 PM
They just seem to have a greater preponderance of them than a normal fan base would

SOONER STEAKER
1/22/2008, 10:11 PM
I got some DYNAMITE. They did have some good points about the projects just being stepping stone houing, not for several generations of families.

LSUdeek
1/22/2008, 11:42 PM
There seems to be an unhealthy obsession here. Just sayin.

Soonerus
1/23/2008, 12:10 AM
LSU fans are obnoxious jerks as a rule...maybe a few, very few, exceptions...

AlabamaSooner
1/23/2008, 12:41 AM
All of the "extra" comments weren't appropriate, but honestly, some of the points they made weren't all that bad.

Ash
1/23/2008, 01:29 AM
I don't how many other black members are on this board, and I'm sure this will get nothing but the usual smart *** bull crap, but as one of the few:

Typical racist redneck bull****. Not unique to LA sadly enough.

insuranceman_22
1/23/2008, 01:39 AM
A few valid points, but that was way overweighed by ignorance & racism.

KantoSooner
1/23/2008, 01:51 AM
Hey, Ash. I'm (mostly) white (Sam Bradford type deal) and I think you got it exactly right:

Typical racist redneck b.s.

No amount of alcohol, in the veins of normal people, could produce this effect. Nope, they had to start out unnaturally stupid....and then drink a lot.

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2008, 01:55 AM
Yeah, I'd say it was way outweighted.

But, I do think there's something wrong when that city has the resources and money to bulldoze neighborhoods but Dennis Leary has to pay for rebuilding fire stations and Brad Pitt has to help pay for rebuilding homes.

And regardless of whether any of these morons had valid points or not, they will never be able to articulate a point and defend their position if they act like those KKK guys in the now classic "Geraldo" incident.

BigEasySooner
1/23/2008, 02:09 AM
Look guys, I like the board and I love the Sooners which is why I read here so damn much.

I very rarely post just because I don't really have time, but this time I have to and those of you who wanna give me negatives can do what you gotta do.

You guys who are not from here have no business posting this, period. I graduated from Chickasha High in 1997 and became a Sooner fan in the short time in the mid 90's in which I lived there.

However as much as I might hate Texas, OSU, and lately those bastards at Texas Tech you won't see me walking around preaching to them about local politics in Austin, Stillwater, or Lubbock.

The simple fact is the girl speaking behind the camera in this video has no idea what she is talking about and no it isn't a racist issue (though some of the men interviewed could have been racist no doubt there):

1: The 4 projects being torn down are heavily damaged, full of lead paint, roaches, rats, and are unlivable.

2: They are meant to be temporary housing in which people can stay for 1 year max while they move on aka transitional housing. People are living in them and passing them down for generations which was not intended.

3: People were not locked out of the city council chambers. The protestors who simply went to cause a scene and prevent the meeting from taking place were barred from entering. Also when the chambers filled up the gates were locked. However, as soon as more space was available in the chambers the gates were opened so people could come in and speak.

EVERYONE who wanted to speak got to speak. They literally had an open meeting on the subject for hours and hours on end.

4: The council voted unanimously to tear down the projects they being 4 white and 3 black. It was not a racism issue.

5: Violent crime was rampant there. Drugs had completely overrun the housing areas. Rapes, murders, muggings, and the like were constant issues (and I do mean daily rapes and murders) and the cops refused to risk their lives to police the areas.

In short, they did the right thing.

Now if you wanna hate LSU, well we only have about a billion other freakin' reasons to hate those asses.

This just isn't one of them.

MamaMia
1/23/2008, 11:24 AM
There seems to be an unhealthy obsession here. Just sayin.
Would you care to elaborate? :pop:

soonerinabilene
1/23/2008, 11:30 AM
I don't how many other black members are on this board, and I'm sure this will get nothing but the usual smart *** bull crap, but as one of the few:

Typical racist redneck bull****. Not unique to LA sadly enough.

I know that they used the n word and that is not appropriate, but is this any more racist than when black people say they want to make it a chocolate city?

CtheB
1/23/2008, 02:12 PM
Wow, I just found a whole new reason to dislike LSU fans. They're only called stupid because God gave them the ability to talk.

Sooner_Havok
1/23/2008, 09:22 PM
Look guys, I like the board and I love the Sooners which is why I read here so damn much.

I very rarely post just because I don't really have time, but this time I have to and those of you who wanna give me negatives can do what you gotta do.

You guys who are not from here have no business posting this, period. I graduated from Chickasha High in 1997 and became a Sooner fan in the short time in the mid 90's in which I lived there.

However as much as I might hate Texas, OSU, and lately those bastards at Texas Tech you won't see me walking around preaching to them about local politics in Austin, Stillwater, or Lubbock.

The simple fact is the girl speaking behind the camera in this video has no idea what she is talking about and no it isn't a racist issue (though some of the men interviewed could have been racist no doubt there):

1: The 4 projects being torn down are heavily damaged, full of lead paint, roaches, rats, and are unlivable.

2: They are meant to be temporary housing in which people can stay for 1 year max while they move on aka transitional housing. People are living in them and passing them down for generations which was not intended.

3: People were not locked out of the city council chambers. The protestors who simply went to cause a scene and prevent the meeting from taking place were barred from entering. Also when the chambers filled up the gates were locked. However, as soon as more space was available in the chambers the gates were opened so people could come in and speak.

EVERYONE who wanted to speak got to speak. They literally had an open meeting on the subject for hours and hours on end.

4: The council voted unanimously to tear down the projects they being 4 white and 3 black. It was not a racism issue.

5: Violent crime was rampant there. Drugs had completely overrun the housing areas. Rapes, murders, muggings, and the like were constant issues (and I do mean daily rapes and murders) and the cops refused to risk their lives to police the areas.

In short, they did the right thing.

Now if you wanna hate LSU, well we only have about a billion other freakin' reasons to hate those asses.

This just isn't one of them.

Look, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the politics of what they said, but I am disagreeing with the words they chose to use while giving their opinions.