PDA

View Full Version : SOONERS IN TEXAS vs. NATION GAME

BIG_IKE
1/22/2008, 08:23 PM
Hartley, Pleasant and Williams are on the Texas Roster.
LAst years game was close..this year I think Texas wins big. Flynn from LSU, as well as Amendola from Tech and few other good players. The Nation team looks weak this year.

http://texasvsthenation.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/2008-rosters.html

CORNholio
1/23/2008, 12:31 AM
Nation by 35

goingoneight
1/23/2008, 01:08 AM
Flynn wasn't anywhere near as good as OUr FRESHMEN was, FWIW. Maybe Garrett Hartley will do Oklahoma a huge favor and miss a bunch of PATs and FGs in that one. :D

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2008, 02:01 AM
Do I really care about this game? Obviously I want our guys to play great, but I really haven't ever enjoyed these much aside from an occasional good play from our boys.

BIG_IKE
1/23/2008, 06:24 AM
No one REALLY cares who wins these...It's the last little pieces of College Football left for this year :(
Nothing left but March MAdness..Texas HS Track...and hey..this is an OLYMPIC SUMMER isnt it??

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2008, 06:59 AM
Is it? Do they have football...American I mean? lol

IowaSooner26
1/23/2008, 08:33 AM
How do they choose teams for this? I noticed that Xavier Omon the running back out of Northwest Missouri State is on the TEXASS side and he went to the same school I did in Nebraska and graduated a year before me. I thought that the texass team was made up of people with texass ties?

swardboy
1/23/2008, 09:08 AM
Ally Broussard is an interesting story. You might remember him playing for LSU before bad knee problems sidelined him. He transferred his senior year to Missouri Southern and had a standout year. Splitting time with another rb, he almost had 1,000 yds rushing for a 5.4 yd/carry average. Number 22 for the Texas team.