PDA

View Full Version : Jerry O'Connell gives valuable insight on acting, the writer's strike, and um . . .

KC//CRIMSON
1/22/2008, 06:37 PM
:D http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe:D

Sooner_Bob
1/22/2008, 06:44 PM
Awesome!!

For me it's all about KFC!! It's just good chicken.

Frozen Sooner
1/22/2008, 06:46 PM
Jerry O'Connell must die!

soonerbrat
1/22/2008, 06:55 PM
i love it....sincerely ;)

KC//CRIMSON
1/22/2008, 07:25 PM
{psychotic laughter} ~ and then he says.........the aristocrats!

OUbones
1/22/2008, 09:02 PM
22 seconds in and I'm already laughing so hard I'm about to cry.

Widescreen
1/22/2008, 09:19 PM
I've always HATED Jerry O'Connell. Until now.

colleyvillesooner
1/24/2008, 09:40 PM
SO frickin funny.

If you haven't watched this yet, watch thise first:

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

then watch the above video. Classic.

rufnek05
1/24/2008, 10:28 PM
awesome.

LosAngelesSooner
1/24/2008, 11:08 PM
Oh, man.

One of my good friends was his assistant for 5 years.

The stories he has...seriously.

Tom is every bit as crazy as he appears. Trust me.

proud gonzo
1/25/2008, 12:38 AM
that was awesome

Sooner_Havok
1/25/2008, 01:05 AM
I hope Tom doesn't sick the loyers on him, cause that was sum funny ****

1stTimeCaller
1/25/2008, 06:58 AM
hahahahahahahahaha ha ha HA!

soonerbrat
1/25/2008, 08:22 AM
Oh, man.

One of my good friends was his assistant for 5 years.

The stories he has...seriously.

Tom is every bit as crazy as he appears. Trust me.

you friend was whose assistant? Tom's or Jerry's?

sooneron
1/25/2008, 09:06 AM
If a friend of a friend of mine isn't lying, then Tom is delving WAY into Scientology to distract himself from his homosexual tendencies. NTTAWWT

I'm heading to out to one of Jerry's haunts this afternoon for the weekend.

soonerbrat
1/25/2008, 09:26 AM
how come Tom & Nicole Kidman had to adopt kids? apparently Tom can get people pregnant and now Nicole is pregnant..what's the deal?

frankensooner
1/25/2008, 09:37 AM
how come Tom & Nicole Kidman had to adopt kids? apparently Tom can get people pregnant and now Nicole is pregnant..what's the deal?
I think sex wasn't part of their hollywood marriage contract. ;)

soonerinabilene
1/25/2008, 09:59 AM

His infatuation with mandong?

There is a huge rumor circulating the web that Suri was actually conceived with frozen sperm of the criminal that started scientology.

soonerbrat
1/25/2008, 10:34 AM
His infatuation with mandong?

There is a huge rumor circulating the web that Suri was actually conceived with frozen sperm of the criminal that started scientology.

but she's so cute.

soonerinabilene
1/25/2008, 10:38 AM
cuz her mom is a hottie.

proud gonzo
1/25/2008, 12:09 PM
how come Tom & Nicole Kidman had to adopt kids? apparently Tom can get people pregnant and now Nicole is pregnant..what's the deal?they didn't HAVE to adopt kids, they chose to adopt.

LosAngelesSooner
1/25/2008, 02:24 PM
you friend was whose assistant? Tom's or Jerry's?
The cat, not the mouse.

On ANOTHER side note...just to add injury to insult, the long standing rumor out here has always been that Jerry O'Connell is actually the father of Suri (because he was with Katie Holmes for a looong time before they broke up, and they broke up almost immediately before she "got together" with Tom Cruise and announced she was preggo).

BigRedJed
1/25/2008, 02:48 PM
The cat, not the mouse.

On ANOTHER side note...just to add injury to insult, the long standing rumor out here has always been that Jerry O'Connell is actually the father of Suri (because he was with Katie Holmes for a looong time before they broke up, and they broke up almost immediately before she "got together" with Tom Cruise and announced she was preggo).
Seriously? Because I can't find anything that ties Katie to O'Connell, other than the fact that O'Connell and Cruise co-starred in Jerry Maguire. According to everything I have read, Katie dated and was engaged to Chris Klein, and broke up with him right before getting together with Cruise.

BigRedJed
1/25/2008, 02:53 PM
But I'll defer to you, since you're out there and all.

soonerbrat
1/25/2008, 03:07 PM
Are you disputing LAS's knowledge of everything and everyone in Hollywood?
tsk tsk tsk

Scott D
1/25/2008, 03:40 PM
Seriously? Because I can't find anything that ties Katie to O'Connell, other than the fact that O'Connell and Cruise co-starred in Jerry Maguire. According to everything I have read, Katie dated and was engaged to Chris Klein, and broke up with him right before getting together with Cruise.

well Chris Klein would explain why Suri doesn't look insane ;)

LosAngelesSooner
1/25/2008, 06:06 PM
Seriously? Because I can't find anything that ties Katie to O'Connell, other than the fact that O'Connell and Cruise co-starred in Jerry Maguire. According to everything I have read, Katie dated and was engaged to Chris Klein, and broke up with him right before getting together with Cruise.Crap. Don't defer to me. You're TOTALLY right. It was Chris Klein, not Jerry O'Connell. I get those two mixed up in my head. I was completely wrong.

Sorry. :O

LosAngelesSooner
1/25/2008, 06:08 PM
Are you disputing LAS's knowledge of everything and everyone in Hollywood?
tsk tsk tskHa!
:D

When it comes to the "Access Hollywood" type stuff...never trust me. I really couldn't care less about their lives in the tabloids and not even their REAL lives unless I personally know them.

But when it comes to the day to day production type rumors/info...I'm usually pretty derned good on that. :)

soonerinabilene
1/25/2008, 06:13 PM
Crap. Don't defer to me. You're TOTALLY right. It was Chris Klein, not Jerry O'Connell. I get those two mixed up in my head. I was completely wrong.

Sorry. :O

I get two dooshes mixed up all the time. Although after this, O'Connell is not as big of one.

Soonerchaz
1/26/2008, 12:30 AM
they didn't HAVE to adopt kids, they chose to adopt.

Thank you proud gonzo...thank you.

Sooner_Bob
2/5/2008, 01:09 PM
Looks like Kate is taking a shot herself - video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skoC3293YU&feature=dir)