PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Smears

WILBURJIM
1/21/2008, 07:44 PM
I'm sure most have seen the Islamic Manchurian Candidate email. Now this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message491540/pg1

Is this the "bombshell" the Clintons were alluding to?:pop:

Frozen Sooner
1/21/2008, 07:48 PM
People are really sad.

GottaHavePride
1/21/2008, 08:37 PM
There's a lot of untrue crap out about him. A lot of it from "reputable" news sources.

Like the "he attended a muslim school". Wrong.

"He took the oath of office on the Quran" wrong.

proud gonzo
1/21/2008, 08:43 PM
There's a lot of untrue crap out about him. A lot of it from "reputable" news sources.

Like the "he attended a muslim school". Wrong.

"He took the oath of office on the Quran" wrong.he DID attend a really ****ing expensive private school in Oahu

sooner_born_1960
1/21/2008, 08:46 PM
If he could afford all that coke, I'm sure he could afford a private school.

GottaHavePride
1/21/2008, 08:49 PM
he DID attend a really ****ing expensive private school in Oahu
Well yeah, but so did virtually every other politician out there.

Not Oahu, the expensive private school.

CatfishSooner
1/21/2008, 09:45 PM
hussein... it might be wrong but I could not vote for anyone named that

OUHOMER
1/21/2008, 10:10 PM
What a load of crap. I wonder how much he was paid to make that video. I have never voted for a democrat, And i wont vote for Obama or Clinton . I think i would vote for Edwards before those two. Anyway this is BS probably paid for by Clinton. Obama needs to get a few dikes together and make his own film for Hillary and Bill... You know Bill would like it

StoopTroup
1/21/2008, 10:12 PM
Evidently Barrack's check bounced. ;)

GottaHavePride
1/21/2008, 10:15 PM
hussein... it might be wrong but I could not vote for anyone named that

Meh. That's a pretty common arabic name. Plenty of good people with that name, too.

olevetonahill
1/21/2008, 10:16 PM
I aint clikin the Link !
Idont care what one says about the Other .
The Donks run each other down like dogs during the Primaries as Do the elephants . Then get behind what ever Nominee and start singing their Prases
When its narrowed down to 2 then Ill pay tention !:mad: :pop:

CatfishSooner
1/21/2008, 10:23 PM
Meh. That's a pretty common arabic name. Plenty of good people with that name, too.

meh...i don't care

SanJoaquinSooner
1/21/2008, 10:26 PM
Anyway this is BS probably paid for by Clinton.

unless you have some credible evidence that Clinton paid for it, your accusation is as low life as this you-tube guy.

sooneron
1/21/2008, 10:43 PM
Wow, black, Muslim name, AND GHEY? The gop will have a field day with this.

Anyone can get a hobo to clean up and read a cue card on camera for a c note.

olevetonahill
1/21/2008, 10:43 PM
unless you have some credible evidence that Clinton paid for it, your accusation is as low life as this you-tube guy.
And your Defense of the bitch is lower than a worms belly !
Just sayin

Soonerus
1/21/2008, 10:51 PM
Ole has a good point, until it is down to two this is a lot of posturing and somewhat academic...

olevetonahill
1/21/2008, 10:57 PM
Ole has a good point, until it is down to two this is a lot of posturing and somewhat academic...
Dont know about that crap
Its just every time . The Dems Or the Repubs . Slander and bedowngrade their opponints . Till one wins , then they sing to the High heavens How Great the annointed ones are . this shat makes me sick

SanJoaquinSooner
1/21/2008, 11:06 PM
And your Defense of the bitch is lower than a worms belly !
Just sayin

Obama and Edwards are just too liberal for my taste.

Soonerus
1/21/2008, 11:08 PM
Dont know about that crap
Its just every time . The Dems Or the Repubs . Slander and bedowngrade their opponints . Till one wins , then they sing to the High heavens How Great the annointed ones are . this shat makes me sick

I cannot debate against that...

olevetonahill
1/21/2008, 11:12 PM
Obama and Edwards are just too liberal for my taste.
Juan , Are you trying to say the " Bitch " Is better ?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Naw the thought Makes Me Sick .
srrlysly

jk the sooner fan
1/21/2008, 11:22 PM
What a load of crap. I wonder how much he was paid to make that video. I have never voted for a democrat, And i wont vote for Obama or Clinton . I think i would vote for Edwards before those two. Anyway this is BS probably paid for by Clinton. Obama needs to get a few dikes together and make his own film for Hillary and Bill... You know Bill would like it

it didnt seem like the production cost for that video was really all that much

jeremy885
1/22/2008, 10:16 AM
still can't beat this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo&feature=related

Civicus_Sooner
1/22/2008, 10:27 AM
Worth slightly more than a thousand words...

http://albanysinsanity.wnymedia.net/blogs/files/2007/10/obama-no-patriot.jpg

JohnnyMack
1/22/2008, 10:50 AM
Worth slightly more than a thousand words...

http://albanysinsanity.wnymedia.net/blogs/files/2007/10/obama-no-patriot.jpg

You have no idea under what context that picture was taken. But feel free to make irrational snap judgments.

usmc-sooner
1/22/2008, 10:56 AM
You have no idea under what context that picture was taken. But feel free to make irrational snap judgments.

while most people grab their heart, I grab my junk!!! with both hands :D

Civicus_Sooner
1/22/2008, 11:04 AM
You have no idea under what context that picture was taken. But feel free to make irrational snap judgments.Actually, I do but feel free to make irrational assertion as needed to fit your lexicon.

JohnnyMack
1/22/2008, 11:07 AM
Actually, I do but feel free to make irrational assertion as needed to fit your lexicon.

You do? You were there? You took the picture? You know that at the exact moment that picture was snapped that the Star Spangled Banner was being played loudly by a group of blind WWII veterans and disabled children, right? And after Obama snubbed America he got off the stage and knocked down a few old ladies on his way to do some blow and kick some puppies, right?

JohnnyMack
1/22/2008, 11:08 AM
while most people grab their heart, I grab my junk!!! with both hands :D

I would think you could get that done with your thumb and ringfinger. No?

:pop:

Howzit
You do? You were there? You took the picture? You know that at the exact moment that picture was snapped that the Star Spangled Banner was being played loudly by a group of blind WWII veterans and disabled children, right? And after Obama snubbed America he got off the stage and knocked down a few old ladies on his way to do some blow and kick some puppies, right?

You left out the part where he yelled "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!1"

jeremy885
Actually, I do but feel free to make irrational assertion as needed to fit your lexicon.

Did you get your info from the same guy who sent you the e-mail about Obama's racist church?

Civicus_Sooner
1/22/2008, 11:09 AM
It was at a steak fry in Iowa. The picture was shot during the National Anthem. That's the deal.

Civicus_Sooner
1/22/2008, 11:10 AM
Did you get your info from the same guy who sent you the e-mail about Obama's racist church?Nope but his "church" is a little out of the mainstream. Even you can agree with that. ;)

usmc-sooner
1/22/2008, 11:12 AM
I would think you could get that done with your thumb and ringfinger. No?

:pop:

well yeah I've got big hands

JohnnyMack
1/22/2008, 11:16 AM
It was at a steak fry in Iowa. The picture was shot during the National Anthem. That's the deal.

If that situation alone would prevent you from voting for him, you don't deserve to vote. Srsly.

jeremy885
1/22/2008, 11:19 AM
Nope but his "church" is a little out of the mainstream. Even you can agree with that. ;)

Can't argue with that.

Civicus_Sooner
1/22/2008, 11:20 AM
If that situation alone would prevent you from voting for him, you don't deserve to vote. Srsly.Wow, you're all full of assumptions today arent ya.

I wouldn't vote for him because he is without question the most liberal presidential candidate since Dukakis.

The picture is just kinda interesting. srsly.

JohnnyMack
1/22/2008, 11:27 AM
I wouldn't vote for him because he is without question the most liberal presidential candidate since Dukakis.

The picture is just kinda interesting. srsly.

OK.

Not really.

soonerinabilene
1/22/2008, 11:58 AM

Yeah, but in all fairness, the old ladies gave him the finger, so they kind of deserved it.