PDA

View Full Version : Joe Jon Finley interview on Rivals.com

oupride
1/20/2008, 11:55 AM
There is a great video on Rivals with Joe Jon called "One-on-one with Joe Jon Finley." Joe Jon talks about OU program, Coach Stoops and the future of the Sooners. I realized while watching the video how much I think I am going to miss this guy. Seems like only yesterday he was a freshman. There is supposed to be a similiar interview with Allen Patrick but I have not found it yet www.rivals.com Boomer!

Ash
1/20/2008, 11:59 AM
I really enjoyed watching JJ play at OU. If the stories about him are true, I really admire the way he showed leadership at the position by focusing on blocking and getting his responsibilities right rather than worrying about facetime or TDs.

boomersooner28
1/20/2008, 04:08 PM
There is a great video on Rivals with Joe Jon called "One-on-one with Joe Jon Finley." Joe Jon talks about OU program, Coach Stoops and the future of the Sooners. I realized while watching the video how much I think I am going to miss this guy. Seems like only yesterday he was a freshman. There is supposed to be a similiar interview with Allen Patrick but I have not found it yet www.rivals.com Boomer!

Yeah, you have to look up the AP video. Click on the "launch video" then "football recruiting" and go back a few pages. You will find the one on one with Allen Patrick.

PLaw
1/20/2008, 04:11 PM
I really enjoyed watching JJ play at OU. If the stories about him are true, I really admire the way he showed leadership at the position by focusing on blocking and getting his responsibilities right rather than worrying about facetime or TDs.

Yeah, I've followed him since his HS days at Arlington High. His dad was HC and Joe Jon was a beast - he played QB and safety. He's definitely one of those blue collar, bring your lunch pail everyday young men that just make you damn glad he is on your side.

BOOMER

55-44-43-48 NEVER AGAIN