PDA

View Full Version : We got a new vending machine...

OUTromBoNado
1/16/2008, 11:29 PM
...at work yesterday. I decided I would be the first to bite the bullet and try it. And what do you know, the sumb!tch ate my money! Not only that, but it was $0.65 for a can, too.

Apparently, some bar or switch or something in the machine was not flipped into the "vending" position. We called the installer back out to fix it...and I got my Dr. Pepper. All was finally right in the world.

FirstandGoal
1/16/2008, 11:32 PM
Did you dance like the fat man when you got it?

walkoffsooner
1/17/2008, 07:19 AM
Ask for a key you can save him a trip next time.;)

olevetonahill
1/17/2008, 07:21 AM
Did you dance like the fat man when you got it?
What ya sayin ?
He IS the Fat dude !:D

OUTromBoNado
1/17/2008, 11:35 PM
I am not THE fat dude, but I am A fat dude. And when I got it, I did start thinking, "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends..."

And then I wanted to put my head through a window.

F'in commercial....

GottaHavePride
1/18/2008, 12:26 AM
What ya sayin ?
He IS the Fat dude !:D

I'll call the Brute Squad!

I'm ON the Brute Squad.

You ARE the Brute Squad.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/18/2008, 08:17 AM
There is not a lot that goes on in Amarillo, huh? ;)

OUTromBoNado
1/19/2008, 03:15 AM
There is not a lot that goes on in Amarillo, huh? ;)

That is a negative, Ghost Rider. I mean, unless you wanna go cow tippin'. Lots of opportunites for that out here. That sh!t smell that blankets my apartment complex when the wind is from the SW...that's the smell of money.:texan:

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/24/2008, 03:38 PM
And by the smell of it, there is a lot of money out there. You could always check out the Cadillac Ranch on I-40 as well.

OUTromBoNado
1/25/2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks for digging up the old thread. Bored much?

I'll pass on Cadillac Rance and go hiking at Palo Duro instead.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/25/2008, 05:56 PM
Haha...this is what happens when you have surgery and are at home for three straight days with nothing to do! HAHA! I seriously wanna go to Palo Duro though...Any plans for OU games this fall?? Wanna go to the Washington game?

OUTromBoNado
1/27/2008, 02:01 AM
I'll be at Homecoming fo' sho'. Don't know about any other games...that's a little too far away to tell.