PDA

View Full Version : How Many Games Will OU Win Without Blake?

stoopified
1/16/2008, 10:24 PM
If he is out 4weekshe will miss 6games(TT,at BU,osu,at aTm,UT,at CU).That would put his return vs. ISU Feb 13.IMHO I don't see anything that looks like a lock for OU to win without Blake.I hope for home wins aginst TT,osu and think at absolute best we MIGHT go 3-3.On top of that I wonder will Blake REALLY be back at anything approaching 100% in four weeks? I hope I'm wrong but fear I'm not.

Soonerus
1/16/2008, 10:51 PM
4-2

Cam
1/16/2008, 10:57 PM
I have a feeling that JP would be ecstatic with 3-3 without Blake.

tommieharris91
1/17/2008, 12:14 AM
3-3

Boomer.....
1/17/2008, 08:31 AM
3 or 4. Depends on how we shoot.

stoopified
1/18/2008, 01:03 PM
I have a feeling that JP would be ecstatic with 3-3 without Blake.@ things,first who is JP?Second thing is everyone seems to be more optimistic about OUr chances without Blake than I am,why is that?

boomersooner82
1/18/2008, 03:27 PM
I pretty much see the team without Blake as just as good as last year (for what that's worth). We're minus Carter and Neal, but AJ and L2 are playing better, plus if Crocker and/or Godbold are on, we can get a lot of production from them. I'd also say Tech, OSU, CU and texas are probably not as good (or at least not any better) than last season. We won our home games against the aggies and sand aggies last year, so I don't see any reason why we can't beat them in this situation. I have texas and a&m down as losses with no Blake though.

The Bears still don't have me convinced yet, and although Waco and Boulder might be difficult road tests, I'm optimistic about 4-2 sans Blake. Then again we could just as easily lose all those games and start 0-8 in conference... but that wouldn't be any fun.

Sooner24
1/19/2008, 07:44 PM
I will say at least one win. :D

stoopified
1/19/2008, 08:35 PM
I will say at least one win. :D
I notice you waited until AFTER the game to make this bold prediction.IF Taylor can keep playing like that Rus may be right.

Cam
1/19/2008, 09:50 PM
@ things,first who is JP?Second thing is everyone seems to be more optimistic about OUr chances without Blake than I am,why is that?
Not sure who JP is, but what I meant to put was JC.

the_ouskull
1/27/2008, 12:52 AM
WITHOUT Blake? Are you kidding me? We're going to be a much, much better program, all-around, when Blake is gone from here... depending on who we hire to replace him, of course. He's terrible. He's the kind of d*ckface that, after leaving OU, probably due to his being fired, would claim that any success that the program sees in the years immediately following his "removal" was due to his presence here. I hear there's a D-coordinator at Florida that's pretty good...

Wait, sorry. Wrong forum, wrong decade.

Blake Griffin's pretty darn good.

the_ouskull