PDA

View Full Version : Rod vs. WVU saga continues (missing files)

AlabamaSooner
1/15/2008, 02:40 PM
http://www.wvgazette.com/section/Sports/WVU/2008011432

West Virginia officials are wondering if assistant coaches aren’t all that Rich Rodriguez took with him to Michigan. They believe he may also have destroyed all or most of the paperwork files relating to every player on the current Mountaineer roster and virtually all of the activities conducted by the program over the past seven years.
Soon after returning to work after the Fiesta Bowl a little more than a week ago, the staff at the Puskar Center found that most of the files — including all of the player files — that had been stored in Rodriguez’s private office were missing. In addition, all of the players’ strength and conditioning files in the weight room were gone.

“It’s unbelievable. Everything is gone, like it never existed,’’ said a source within the athletic department, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Good, bad or indifferent, we don’t have a record of anything that has happened.’’

Getting more ugly by the day.

Jacie
1/15/2008, 03:15 PM
Too bad they didn't have computers to store things like records and files. Makes it so easy to keep a backup copy in case something happens to the originals.

Oh I'm sorry, this is Morgantown, WV we're talking about. Computers won't work without electricity . . .

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2008, 03:24 PM
Boo Blake?

Curly Bill
1/15/2008, 03:30 PM
Is Hillary somehow involved in this?

Frozen Sooner
1/15/2008, 03:36 PM
Too bad they didn't have computers to store things like records and files. Makes it so easy to keep a backup copy in case something happens to the originals.

Oh I'm sorry, this is Morgantown, WV we're talking about. Computers won't work without electricity . . .

West Virginia looked like they had plenty of electricity on the 2nd.

Just sayin'.

And this story sounds eerily familiar.

You know what they say-you can't spell scumbag without UM.

Dan Thompson
1/15/2008, 09:02 PM
Come on now, who backs up?

cvsooner
1/15/2008, 09:19 PM
I can't imagine that this isn't an NCAA violation of some sort. Makes you wonder what on earth Rodriguez is hiding, does it not? Or somebody else on the staff...or somebody's just being immature, spiteful and petty.

LSUdeek
1/15/2008, 09:36 PM
This is Pacman "Strip Club" Jones' alma mater we are talking about here! :D

tulsaoilerfan
1/15/2008, 11:27 PM
Boo Blake?
First thing i thought of also:D

85sooners
1/16/2008, 11:01 AM
:eek:

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/16/2008, 03:07 PM
Thats bush league right there.

Outopia
1/16/2008, 03:08 PM

I thought PAC Man played at V-Tech?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/16/2008, 03:14 PM

Not to mention Bengal convict Chris Henry who has a pretty impressive rap sheet of his own..

And Pacman did play for WV

MichiganSooner
1/16/2008, 03:21 PM
Is this really a problem?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/16/2008, 03:22 PM
Is Hillary somehow involved in this?Ala the missing White House items, when Team Clinton left?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/16/2008, 03:23 PM
How could a team in such disarray have thumped us so badly?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/16/2008, 03:56 PM
I have to ask the question, how bad did you hate your previous empoyer to do that? Boo Blake, he got fired from his dream job - I can see it somewhat, but still...RR goes to his dream job with a hefty salary and probably negotiated the contract buy out with UM - so why do it? He wasn't forced out and I don't think they will play each other? Seems vindictive to me...

SOONERxWife73
1/17/2008, 01:16 PM
roid rage

soonerhubs
1/17/2008, 01:19 PM
Why do people insist on calling that dumbass by that self-proclaimed nickname. He's Adam Jones the felon, and he's not worthy of some Pacman name.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/17/2008, 01:21 PM
Why do people insist on calling that dumbass by that self-proclaimed nickname. He's Adam Jones the felon, and he's not worthy of some Pacman name.

My bad...Its kinda like Goose Gossage. You really never here him being called by his actual name so its easy to do..And sorry to you Pacman and Mrs Pac Man...and the ghosts too

LSUdeek
1/17/2008, 11:50 PM

I kinda like "Strip Club" Jones. I think we can use that one.

goingoneight
1/18/2008, 12:48 AM
How could a team in such disarray have thumped us so badly?

Because people thought OUr scout team was going to whoop their starters.

KantoSooner
1/18/2008, 12:56 AM
I kinda like "Strip Club" Jones. I think we can use that one.
he certainly had a strip club jones. and who knows what other sorts of joneses.

goingoneight
1/18/2008, 01:00 AM
People actually care about Pacman Jones? :confused:

Crucifax Autumn
1/18/2008, 01:28 AM
Not this people!

Animal Mother
1/18/2008, 11:04 AM
Come on now, who backs up?

I've been told Jesus saves. Or maybe it was Juan?

madillsoonerfan5353
1/18/2008, 08:59 PM
:twinkies:

:pop: