PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it time to put Digger out to pasture...

Soonerus
1/14/2008, 09:55 PM
...geez, nice dew Digger....

OUMonster
1/14/2008, 11:07 PM
My first thought was that he just looks like a turd burgler.

GottaHavePride
1/15/2008, 12:15 AM
I support this sentiment 100%. Put him in the same paddock as Dick Vitale.

insuranceman_22
1/15/2008, 01:47 AM
Better idea, let's lock him in with lou holtz....that'd be a nice combo (at least to lock up and never hear from again)_

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/15/2008, 07:54 AM
Is he the one that kept calling Longar Longar "Longer"?

Ash
1/15/2008, 10:18 AM
Only if you promise to send Billy Packer with him.

King Crimson
1/19/2008, 12:14 PM
Digger is a moron. but, at least he doesn't appear drunk all the time like a few years ago. i'm also glad Rick Majerus is coaching. he was AWFUL as an analyst....rarely knowing more than 3-4 players on each team* and not knowing very basic stuff like either teams' last game etc.

*"the Sooners are bringing in Chris Walker for his outside shooting...."

Mjcpr
1/19/2008, 12:30 PM
Digger is a moron. but, at least he doesn't appear drunk all the time like a few years ago. i'm also glad Rick Majerus is coaching. he was AWFUL as an analyst....rarely knowing more than 3-4 players on each team* and not knowing very basic stuff like either teams' last game etc.

He could flat out fill it up.

SleestakSooner
1/19/2008, 01:01 PM

In complete concordance, but the thing about him that made me absolutely crazy was his insistence on pronouncing the word offense "oaf-fence"!!!!