PDA

View Full Version : Interesting neighbor

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 08:26 PM
My father in law just called me and told me that Patrick Cobbs, formerly Tecumseh HS, UNT, and now Miami Dolphin just purchased the house next door as an off season home.

JohnnyMack
1/14/2008, 09:07 PM
RW McQuarters (of intercepting Tony Romo fame) has an off-season house up on Bailey Ranch in Owasso. You could always tell it was the off-season, cause he's the only one driving around Owasso with a green Lamborghini with gold rims.

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2008, 09:09 PM
We'll see if it gets weird or anything.

My FIL has nothing else to do but be nosy.

Sooner_Bob
1/15/2008, 09:06 AM
RW McQuarters (of intercepting Tony Romo fame) has an off-season house up on Bailey Ranch in Owasso. You could always tell it was the off-season, cause he's the only one driving around Owasso with a green Lamborghini with gold rims.

:eek:

SwitzerFan
1/15/2008, 09:50 AM

I live not too far from this home. I think he may have sold it a few years back. I don't see him there anymore.

SwitzerFan
1/15/2008, 09:52 AM
My father in law just called me and told me that Patrick Cobbs, formerly Tecumseh HS, UNT, and now Miami Dolphin just purchased the house next door as an off season home.

In Tecumseh?

JohnnyMack
1/15/2008, 10:03 AM
I live not too far from this home. I think he may have sold it a few years back. I don't see him there anymore.

He may have. It was up on that long par 5 that doglegs back to the left. 6th hole maybe?

SwitzerFan
1/15/2008, 10:15 AM
He may have. It was up on that long par 5 that doglegs back to the left. 6th hole maybe?

Yeah you are right par 5 that goes to the left hole 7.